The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Kiara sighs..."Err..sorry cassie...i'm already full...."...she said in a sad tone....she then thinks for a moment..."But if you don't mind wrapping it up...i'll bring it to her"....she shrugs lightly...she then nervously chuckle..."If i knew you would keep the rice for later i might've saved some of the salmon...fish rises my appetite drastically for some reason..."...

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Cassandra fidgeted a bit, "Sorry, I sometimes forgot how many dishes I cooked before its a little too late." She nods to Kiara and takes the plate and puts the food into a small lunchbox like container and bringing it back to the dinner table. "Well the last thing is the pie." Cassandra shows them a plate sized spicy cinnamon pumpkin pie, Cassandra promptly starts cutting out slices and once she was done she quickly went to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of fresh whipped cream. "Just in case some of your like your pie a little creamier."

moltingsoul

09-20-2012

Kiara frowns..."Not your fault really...maybe i should've went with an empty stomach..."...the lunchbox seems to be eaten by the shadow..."Thanks"...she said happily...she look at the pie..."Well i think have enough room for pie"...she takes a piece and happily much on it

Equiste

09-20-2012

"Well at least it shouldn't lose too much taste reheating it later." He looks over at the pie curiously. He hadn't had pumpkin before. He picks up a slice and bites into a little bit of it cautiously.
"Hmm, tastes alright. A bit sweet and a bit something else..." He said. He looked over to the cream, "I think I might. Thanks Cassie." He said, scooping up a good helping of it with a spoon and spreading it over the top. He bit into it again, taking in the cream and the pumpkin.
"Hmm, not quite as nice as apple pie but it tastes pretty good with the cream." He says, smiling at Cassandra before continuing to eat into it.

AcolytHinderance

09-20-2012

Cassandra got to eating her own pie enjoying the taste, though she felt that maybe she should have eased up on the base of the pie as it was pretty sweet too, but then decided she'd keep a note of that for the future for now the pie was still good enough as a pass from Equiste and Kiara so it was enough for her. After the meal there was still quite a few slices of pie left with that she packed some for Kiara as well. While the rest would need to be added into the fridge back at the residence for Dulcina or someone else if they felt like it.

moltingsoul

09-20-2012

Kiara giggles..."That was a wonderful meal, cassie..."...she smiles at her.."And thanks for packing me up some..."...

Equiste

09-20-2012

Equiste ate his piece of pie at a moderate pace. He smiled towards her once he was finished, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek.
"Thank you for dinner Cassie darling, it was wonderful." He sat back down in his chair, looking satisfied. He turned to look at Kiara as she praises Cassandra's meal. He looked back to the both of them.
"Hmm, perhaps I ate a little much. I'm not sure if I should get up yet." He said with a smile.

AcolytHinderance

09-20-2012

Cassandra chuckles, "Thank you for the compliments guys." She went returned the kiss on the cheek and went about cleaning up the plates and utensils. "You two socialize I'll be right there once I am done with the clean up."

Equiste

09-21-2012

"Alright then." He said, watching as Cassandra left and turned to Kiara.
"Well not much has happened since our date yesterday so..." He shrugs, before smiling again. "So are you ready to meet Hinderance soon?"

moltingsoul

09-21-2012

Kiara nods..."More or less like that"...