The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

09-20-2012

Equiste looked over towards Kiara as she entered, chuckling at her comment. He shrugs at Cassandra's comment, his smile wide.
"Apparently." He makes his way over to the table, sliding an arm around Kiara and kissing her.
"Smells wonderful doesn't it?" He said with a smile, detaching from her and sitting down at the table, taking a central seat to the pair.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Kiara giggles..."If you say so~"...she then follows cassandra...and nods at equiste's comment..."It really does smell wonderful"...she said happily

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Cassandra lifts the enchantment so that everyone could get at the food. "Now that its open again dig in." She would cut up large chunks from the brisket and place it on a plate for Equiste and Kiara with a glass of wine each. "There is plenty to go around so just eat as much as you please, but do leave room for desert as I made pie."

Equiste

09-20-2012

Equiste waited for Cassandra to lift the enchantment before looking over the food. Before he could decide what to do Cassandra began to cut it up for them. He sat back, watching her with a smile. It was good to see her up and about again. He had tried not to get too worried when she slept, but did all the same. Fortunately he had been able to spend some time with Kiara and keep himself calm towards the situation.
"Thank you Cassie darling." He said, kissing her on the cheek. He then cuts into the food. "No worries with that, I kinda forgot to eat today so I have plenty of room." He ate some of the brisket, letting out a happy hum. "This is wonderufl." He said with a smile.

moltingsoul

09-20-2012

Kiara giggles..."Thanks cassie"...she smiles at her before eating some of the brisket...."Tastes really good, cassie"...she said dreamily...she continue eating her meal

AcolytHinderance

09-20-2012

Cassandra starts on her own meal as well while putting a small ember enchantment under the plates of pasta so that they would stay warm while they had their meat. She watches the two eat the meal she cooked giddy about how well some of the dishes turned out. However, being her own worst enemy about her cooking she keeps wondering if she didn't over salt the meat once in a while. Once they had finished the brisket she brought over the 3 plates of paste the salmon were chopped into bite sized cubes while the scallops decorated the edge of the pasta covered in a thick white and creamy sauce. Cassandra waited for the two to start eating first since she wanted to see how they like it before she started on hers. She also waited to see if they had any tips on making it better or how it tasted based on their own preferences.

Equiste

09-20-2012

Equiste finished off his brisket at a moderate pace since he wanted to savor the flavor a bit.
"Mmm, that was wonderful." He said with a satisfied smile, looking towards Cassandra. He kept up a calm smile as the fish was brought out. Fish wasn't exactly his favourite, but it looked as nice as a fish dish could. Without a second thought he dug in, taking care to eat the fish first with a combination of the pasta and the scallops, saving direct pasta for last. His face didn't change as he ate the fishy taste, though he seemed to relax as he only had pasta left. As he finished he smiled over to Cassandra.
"That was pretty nice." Well for fish it was anyway. He looked over to Kiara who was more of a seafood person, wondering what she thought of Cassandra's meal.

moltingsoul

09-20-2012

Kiara finishes her share of brisket rather quickly...
she then notices that Cassandra brought some fish-based dish....she takes one of the cubes and happily munch on it..."Mnn...i never know salmon can taste this good"...she said with a really giddy tone....when she finishes the whole plate she thinks for a moment..."What did you add to the salmon, cassie?....it taste beyond my own cooking...well mainly because i like snappers the best...but the one you made tastes really great"...she grins at her awaiting her answer

AcolytHinderance

09-20-2012

Cassandra smiled as the two dug in, but also glimpsed at how Equiste was eating the dish. She made a note for next time when she was going to be cooking for him alone. When she heard Kiara's question she smiled and replied, "Well, I had to prepare the salmon a little before everything else I originally had it marinating in a kind of leaf and dry rub then placed in the refrigerator. After the flavors has been absorbed I added it into the pasta so you can say the salmon took a day before to have it ready. Oh, I know snappers are good too, but so annoying to skin and fillet." Cassandra picked up the plates and set it aside away from view so that she could bring out the fried rice dish. It wasn't a large dish like the other two, but smelled quite nice. "This one I wasn't too confident on. I never was good at the rice thing." When the two dig into the dish with their spoons they will see the rice was a little over done in the steamer making it a bit chewier than what rice is supposed to be. Otherwise the meat and the flavoring was alright.

Equiste

09-20-2012

Equiste nodded. "Well it still smells good anyway." He said, taking in a deep smell of the dish. He chuckled a bit. "Though with this amount of food I might of thought you were trying to feed a small army." He said with a playful smile to Cassandra. He ate the dish quite contently, though he did tend to chew it a bit longer due to how chewy it was. He didn't seem to mind though. He especially savored the meat. He tried to get as much of the meal off the plate as possible before looking to Cassandra with a satisfied smile.
"A little chewy but still good enough. So whats next?" He asked with a wide grin.