The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

09-19-2012

"Me? Get too worked up? Well alright, just for you and Kiara." He said with a smile, grabbing one of her hands gently and moving it in front of him to kiss it. He let out a happy hum as she continued to massage him. She might of also felt as she did little bits of ice affected and fire affected blood seem to release from his shoulders a little.
"Mmm... Already that meal seems wonderful." He said with a smile.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Cassandra chuckled a bit when Equiste kissed her hand. As she continued messaging Equiste working out the tension in his shoulders she noticed the ice and fire affected blood and was curious, but for now wouldn't mention is lest Equiste goes in order to study it before dinner. "Well, I did make it specially for you and Kiara. Hopefully, I will reach a point where I can master baking, but Reshaya seems to have that base covered far more than I do." Once she had made sure most of the tension was gone from his shoulders and that the fire and ice effected blood wasn't building up there she hugged Equiste tight from the back, while resting her head on his shoulder. "Maybe in the future we should take you to a professional masseuse? You might be tense in other parts of your body as well."

Equiste

09-20-2012

Cassandra could feel him get more and more relaxed, especially when she got out a bunch of it just under his shoulder blades. It seemed to go back to normal blood when it reached the blood stream. He let out a relaxed sigh, nuzzling his head on her hands every now and then.
"I'm sure you will master it easy enough when you put your mind to it. Though I'm fine without it being prominant since I only really go for breads and waffles with the baked goods." As she put her arms around him and hugged him he put a hand on her arm, resting his head against Cassandra a bit.
"Hmm, maybe. Though I think I would enjoy it more if you or Kiara did instead. And how about you Cassie? Feel like one from myself? Kiara says I'm pretty good at them. Must be from my healing magic training." He says with a chuckle.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

"Oh, I'd love it if you would, but before then let me just put a sealing enchantment on the food so it stays warm and fresh until Kiara gets here." Cassandra quickly administers the enchantment and turns around so that Equiste could message her shoulders. Cassandra moves her arms around a bit before sitting in an idle.

Equiste

09-20-2012

"Ok. Don't take too long." He said with a cheeky smile. He knew it wouldn't take long at all. After she turns around Equiste slides up behind her, waiting for her arms to stop moving. He started first on both shoulders with his hands, working his way to the middle before concentrating on the individual shoulders themselves, especially around the shoulder blades near the back going from left to right.
"Does that feel good?" He asks with a happy smile.

AcolytHinderance

09-20-2012

Cassandra starts giggling when Equiste messaged her, looks like she wasn't used to messages. Equiste could feel a whole knot in her left shoulder looks like this one was building up for a while. Amidst the giggling Cassandra was able to reply to Equiste. "Hehehe, yes, but hahaha, whew I am not used to this feeling at all." There were a few more knots in her right shoulder, but thankfully not as tense as the left one. Cassandra squirms once in a while still giggling from the message. Once she calmed down and gotten used to it she sighs both relieved and from having some of the tension worked out. "Whew, ok that feels much better now."

Equiste

09-20-2012

Feeling the knots he worked away at them, chuckling a little himself to Cassandra's giggling. Not the reaction he had been expecting, but at least she was enjoying it. There were a couple little popping and cracking noises as he worked away on the massage. His hands would pause when she squirmed but otherwise would continue. He smiles.
"Good. THen that means I'm doing something right." He said to her playfully. After a little more on the shoulders his hands started moving down the center of her back, pushing his hands into her spine a bit and working his way down. THis will help to alleviate the tension in her back. As he got to the top of the waist his hands started fanning out a bit, working their way back up and massaging along her back. His hands were slightly warm during the process to help relax the muscles.

AcolytHinderance

09-20-2012

Cassandra relaxes a lot more as Equiste helped out with his message. "Ooh....Kiara was right...You are good at this..." She breathes deeply as Equiste worked out the tension in her muscles. Cassandra leans down a bit so that Equiste could work on her back with a little bit more ease. She was slowly starting to get sleepy as she was feeling so relaxed. "You might need to stop here before I just flat out fall asleep from how relaxed my muscles are getting Equiste."

moltingsoul

09-20-2012

A rift opens as kiara walks out of it...she giggles to herself looking at the two..."Having fun without me?..."...she said teasingly

AcolytHinderance

09-20-2012

Cassandra noticing Kiara's entrance placed a hand on Equiste's arm so that she could get up to greet her. She got up and walked up to Kiara and gave her a warm hug, "Fun? We wouldn't dream of it, but we were helping each other remove some tension from our muscles which Equiste is really good at." Cassandra gives Kiara a kiss on the forehead and led her by the hand towards the dinner table. "Come on, I made dinner for the three of us."