The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

((Right i gotta stop here for today, I have work tomorrow morn and I need to wake up for that one....Bah the annoyance!))

FilFire

06-28-2012

((Alright then. So far it's going pretty well, even if you consider the fact that it's not much of a fight on my part. Ah well, the fact that Ryu's too distracted to help Equiste thanks to them could also be considered a victory for them.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Cassandra's Soul

Cassandra was startled and alarmed at the fact that Equiste had those memories burned into his mind. "Why didn't you tell me this when you woke me up? Have you been keeping all that in for the past 5 years? Would you like to go see a healer about it? Maybe I can help? Was that why you were having headaches?" Cassandra's concern could be felt through the link as her mind went back and forth trying to figure out the best course of treatment. Equiste could feel Cassandra's grip tighten a bit more as she thought of his condition.

Something peculiar that Equiste noticed was that as they passed by a squad of patrolling guardsmen they stopped to salute in Equiste's direction before moving on. The general populace as well seemed to bow in respect before continuing their own activities. As they approached the central park it seemed a bit different than how Equiste remembered it. The area felt somewhat larger as if expanded upon. Looking at Cassandra, Equiste could see something he hadn't noticed yet, a wedding band was on her forth finger of her left hand. Looking at his own hand he also had one.

Cassandra still concerned turned to look at Equiste. "Well, you still get plenty of sun when you go off to inspect your troops every now and then. Thankfully, not as often as before now that we have peace."

Great Library of Zaun, B22

The Necromantic Horror seemed to slow down from the magic burn, but something was off. The abominations regenerative capabilities wasn't tied to magic. This thing was still partially alive. As the spikes pierced from below the spikes could be seen protruding from its back keeping it in place for now. The barbed vines approached the Horror only be thwarted by the magic burn keeping them for wrapping around their target. Ryu could feel the necromantic energies dissipate, but instead began to be replaced by an immense number of souls. Every creature that went into the creation of this being was trapped in that shell unable to escape. It almost reminded him of a Hell box only as a moving bio-weapon.

Ryu's own claws were doing as much as his previous attacks were doing. Unfortunately, the regeneration continued to stop him from making a realistic dent on the creature.

Ra' Hadin seeing that his lightning only made the creature faster drew his own claws. Using them climb up to the ceiling then onto the seal he dived down towards the pinned abomination on an attempt to rend its head off.

((Back! I HATE training interns....it such a pain! And I have to go back tomorrow because one of them failed to show up today AHHHHHH))

((Also I'd probably have to go in like and hour so this post will just be a quick update D:< ))

FilFire

06-29-2012

((Well ****.))

Great Library

"Annoying thing."

Ryu moves aside so Ra'Hadin has a clear jump at the Necromantic Horror while rubbing his chin.

"You know what, you try to distract it long enough without getting sucked in, and I'll blow it up."

He disappears and reappears next to the Necromantic Horror, where he quickly creates a rune before reappearing a little more behind the Necromantic Horror and draws another one, making a runic circle around the Necromantic Horror.

"Heh, good thing I know how to deal with souls."

Equiste

06-29-2012

(OOC: Darn... Guess this will be the only post for a while. Since we're at the sporadic part of the week I better add mine.)

Cassandra's Soul

The salutes he wasn't expecting, but since he knew the proper conduct he saluted back. It seemed there was some status added to him in this fantasy. The ring he was almost expecting. Five years since the incident? He and her married? Well, he was beginning to wonder who's fantasy this was. He wished things could of turned out like this. Then again he didn't know what happened to anyone else in this fantasy. Did this mean that Cassandra loved him as much if not more than he loved her? Sure he was in love with Kiara but he was more in love with Cassandra so why not... No. This was fake. This wasn't reality. They were not going to be used as batteries for Elizabeths sick plans. "Well thats business. This is for just us." He said, wishing that this was reality. BUt it wasn't. 'Its hard to tell something about something five years ago when it happened two days ago.' This part was the most painful, but he had to shatter the illusion. 'And I still haven't rescued you... Yet.' Power started surging through his own soul as he began strengthening it, pressing it against the interference in an attempt to shatter it. He tried to remember the runes he saw, since he had seen them before and after they were covering his body. It was time for action. He'll make Elizabeth regret not simply trying to stab him. Not that it would of helped with the ice side of his condition protecting him from that type of assault.

Great Library of Zaun, B22

Aegis reappeared outside the battle, observing what was going on. He was a strong and fast figher backed up by magic, but he knew it best to feel out a battle before making an approach.

(OOC: Tsk, if I use Aegis for too much longer I might make a character profile for him. :P Tsk, trying to type with speed...)

AcolytHinderance

06-29-2012

Cassandra's Soul

"What do you mean Equiste?" Cassandra could feel that Equiste was being serious, but in light of the fact that he still had those images branded into his mind she worried it was affecting his perception of reality. "Honey, its fine. I am standing right here with you. How about this, tomorrow we go see a healer about what has been branded into your mind."

Equiste probed the mental webbing that Elizabeth had established. With doubt in Cassandra's mind he could gleam just a bit of the immense webbing that was laid out. 5 years worth of happy memories, from the day he rescued her, the time he chose Cassandra over Kiara, the day of their wedding ceremony in true Demacian style, their honeymoon to Cassandra's first born child along with his two void children. He could also see other elements as well, after marrying Cassandra, Equiste saw himself leave the institute to re-enlist in the Demacian military. Working up the ranks he watched a glimpse of himself assume the role of Secretary General of the Demacian Armed Forces. Following suit with the help of Hinderance they brought about a quick peace by military superiority. The Institute still in place, but just without the constant threat of Noxus.

Cassandra was getting more worried about Equiste. "Here, lets sit down at those benches and tell me whats on your mind. You seem just a bit confused." She had to know what was going on, he hadn't said anything about this until now, even if they had to bring up some bad memories of the past she wanted to help him more than anything. That and the children would be home from school in the afternoon she had to make sure Equiste was himself by then.

Great Library of Zaun level B22

Elizabeth was getting annoyed at Equiste's stubbornness, but knew that Cassandra herself would turn him around sooner or later. Besides 5 years worth of happy memories and near perfect world reconstruction was not something that easily shattered. Feeling Equiste push she decided to show him just what Cassandra had lived, wondering if he would really sacrifice this version of reality for what he had to endure at this moment.

Ra' Hadin made a perfect landing on the gargantuan horror and began to claw away at its head. Upon hearing Ryu's idea he grinned widely, "Well I never expected to be fighting along side someone who I planned to kill, but there is a first for everything." The Horror flailed its arms up trying to get Ra' Hadin off, but was having trouble pulling him away with his claws burrowed into its skull.

Aegis could see both Ryu and Ra' Hadin fighting the Necromantic Horror near the center of the library, while off to the far side Elizabeth had her left hand placed on Equiste's head. He could just about see the smouldering runes move between Elizabeth and Equiste. Attacking her now could potentially put Equiste at risk, but he had to get closer to know more.

Hinderance's Residence

Seeing his reformation gem returned Hinderance tries to form a tendril of water. The gem reacting to his need for magic and life energy complies by generating an immense amount of it. For Dulcina who currently has it in her hands could suddenly feel a rush of immense energy, almost making her mind blank out from the instant pleasure it granted. Hinderance just remembering that it wasn't he who was holding onto the gem quickly toned it down. Embarrassed Hinderance carefully apologized "Whoops, I...uhh...I'm sorry Dulcina. I forgot I wasn't the one holding the gem."

((Ok going to bed now Hattteeeee interns..... Also leave an OOC comment for how you are liking this RP thus far? Improvements? Combat too slow for ya'll or anything else that needs tweaking? :P))

FilFire

06-29-2012

((Seems reasonable so far.))

Great Library

"What, this is the first time you change allegiance mid fight? Must still be young then. Just don't try to sneak attack me after this thing is down."

Ryu completes the runic circle and starts gathering energy, the runes emitting darkness and the souls inside the Necromantic Horror would feel terror.

"I suggest you jump away once I've charged this, since it a collateral damage technique."

More flames appear on the Necromantic Horror, increasing in the same amount as Ryu's gathering energy.

Equiste

06-29-2012

(OOC: Hmm, lucky for me I woke up early enough that I was able to come on and see that you posted. I hadn't held much hope with the ealier 'only going to be on for an hour' but I'm glad I woke up. Aww, no specifics on the rescue? Haha, kidding, I know it wouldn't glean him any useful info when its the fantasy cooked up by Elizabeth probably though Cassandra's desires)

Cassandra's Soul

As the webbing of the memories went through his head his willpower waned a bit. His mind was conflicted with the chosing of Cassandra over Kiara since that means there would of been a break up and he was immensely worried of what would happen to Kiara if he and her did break up. However here it was safe since the real Kiara wasn't here. His heart skipped a few beats when he heard Cassandra call him honey, when the memories weaved of the wedding went through his head. The move back to Demacia surprised him somewhat. Working with Hinderance seemed quite right though, and with him considered in this fantasy no wonder why she was so anchored to it. What was strange though was it filled one of his greatest desires. To have a true peace in Valoran. His will wavered a little more as he considered it. A true peace in Valoran? Being married with the girl he loved and love him back? Was it so bad being here?
'But what about everyone else.' A voice suddenly said in his mind. He frowned slightly. He thought his emotional side would be into this fantasy. 'How can a dream of your own desires stop Elizabeth from hurting others? How can you let Cassandra simply live in this illusion? Reality might hurt, but it is reality.' No, this wasn't his emotional side, this was him. His resolve returned. The pressure had relaxed a little but hadn't stopped. Now it strengthened as he continued his assault. Next he expected Elizabeth to use the children he had in this fantasy against him. "Unfortunately Cassandra I am not confused. As much as I love being in this moment with you..." He couldn't continue. He loved just being here with her and together like they were, but this had to be done. Through the link he began feeding her memories of the past few days. The tracking back to the farm though he left out the forest part, showing his entry into it and escape from the explosion. His tracking of information though he left out the memories he had received since he didn't need her to see herself reliving that torture again. The visit to the medical ward though he left out the last part where her shell said she loved him and he had broken down again. Him and Ryu going through Zaun and moving down into here, the battle up till now, his last actual memory of the hand being placed on his head and the runes flowing over to his body. He hated Elizabeth for forcing him to hurt Cassandra this way. But it had to be done. Once he and Cassandra could get through this he had a plan to get her back into her body. She could feel his heartache at having to pass on this information, to shatter the illusion. He had to save her, no matter the cost to himself.

Library of Zaun, B22

Aegis looked towards what was happening with Equiste since it seemed the two draconic creatures had the undead abomination. Sheathing his sword he made his way over to Elizabeth to see what she was up to, speeding past the abomination and the dragons if an attack swung his way, dodging it almost contemptuously if he had to. "So, what is going on over here?" He asked her, very interested in her augmentations. He wondered how much power was held in there. He was also ready to react in case he was too close to what Ryu was about to do.

Hinderance's Residence

Dulcina wasn't expecting the rush of pleasure the energy gave her, making her sigh in a pleasureable way before he toned it down. After her quick recovery she just smiled down at him, pressing the gem against his form. "Ooh, do that again." She said with a sly wink, before letting out a laugh. It was interesting, the surge felt simliar to when she gave out her magic to others. Did her own essence hold similiar powers or was it just the pure energy? Did she have pure energy? So many questions to investigate later. "I don't mind. I've felt similiar before, remember?" She said, referencing the night she gave him some of her energy. Well, a lot but she had plenty in reserve after. She was lucky her body didn't react more at the time... "But I'll let it go if you want." She said, sounding mildly disapointed.

(OOC: Its very emotional especially on Equiste's part who has done little fighting. I'm enjoying it. I also feel really sorry for both Cassandra and Equiste right now. Ryu is just having fun. :P)

FilFire

06-29-2012

((Hey, not my fault Ryu's not really involved in this. If it wasn't for him being a nice guy he wouldn't be here at all. Anyway, he's destroying every enemy in reality so you can do what you have to do, but so far you're not being very good at it. No being condescending against Ryu!))

FilFire

06-30-2012

((That's because of FilFire's blood. Battle-lust is hard to resist.))