The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Great Library of Zaun, B22

The Red dragon staying on Ra' Hadin's back kept the vines from reaching them by spewing flames at them. While Ra' Hadin himself gave out a blood thirsty roar that began to fill the room with light. Both of the dragons seemed to be unaffected by the illusions, most likely Ra Hadin's aura that was rendering it moot for the two dragons.

Unfortunately, for Yang he didn't have any kind of mental defenses up getting plunged back into terror and despair he fell to his knee's shaking uncontrollably. Yang unable to move takes a few hits from Ryu's magma claws. Unable to break out of his mental state he doesn't even react to the pain as he relives his worst fears.

Ra' Hadin toke a glance at Yang and then back at the shadows. "Humans, why did my father even look to a human female is beyond me." Taking a deep breath Ra' Hadin breathed out lightning from his mouth into the immediate area around him trying to hit Ryu. Thus far the Magma claws haven't done much, espacially the red one as anything fire related didn't seem to affect that one. Ra' Hadin seemed to flinch once in a while from the Magma claws so it had to affecting him, but it wasn't doing enough.

Ra' Hadin's lightning breath seemed to be drawing in Ryu's own lightning either canceling each other out in mid air or hitting Ra' Hadins scale charging it up. Thankfully the tornado of spikes seemed to be the most effective Ra' Hadin and the Red dragon had to crouch down and cover their eyes trying to keep them from blinding them. Many of the spikes grazed off of their scales some managing to piece into their sides. Yet, even with Ryu's onslaught of attacks progress was slow.

Elizabeth looking to the Fire elementals as they got closer pointed her right arm up. In an instant the fire elementals caved into her arms being drained of their magical element completely leaving nothing, but a small puff of dust in the wake of their deaths.

Aegis could see the partially melted armor. Inside he could see the A 423-carat Sapphire embedded into the armor. He would need to cut it out if he wished to recover it.

Pouting a bit Cassandra began to put the food away. "Alright, I'll put these away for later." Cassandra frowned a bit while putting the food in the fridge, opening her mental link to Equiste she asked. "Is there something wrong? Don't tell me I over did the steak didn't I?" As Equistes soul sight activated what happened next almost blinded him as he couldn't see past a blinding light. It was staring directly into the sun from a short distance.

((Added xP))

FilFire

06-28-2012

((Hey, you forgot the lightning. And the tornado filled with spikes.))

Equiste

06-28-2012

The Illusion inside... Well, it must be a soul...

Equiste tries to catch a glimpse of himself before dis-engaging the soul sight, also trying to recognise if the blinding light was Cassandra's soul or not. Although they came as a glow there were enough variations to be able to differentiate between them, and he had seen Cassandra's soul before. Was he inside someone elses soul? So this must of been what Elizabeth got from Claire. She was the only other person he knew that knew anything about soul powers, apart from Kiara. He blinked, putting a hand to his head. If Cassandra saw it he would just shrug and mention something about a slight headache. The link was there, so either someone else knew about it or he was indeed in Cassandra's soul or at least prison. 'No, the steak is done beautifully, I just wish to go out for an early morning walk with you, thats all.' Since they both had his blood any cold wouldn't affect them enough to add more clothes. "So, ready to go?" He asked with a smile. Behind his mind defenses he began running through some soul spells that may help with the situation. Of course now he had to figure out the best way to wake Cassandra from this if it was her soul. "Sorry for falling asleep, just been going through some old memories, thats all..."

The Library of Zaun, B22

With everyone else busy it seemed Aegis had plenty of time to cut out the gem. Pulling out a diamond bladed knife he began to cut it out. Although he looked distracted he was completely alert, ready to react to anything that was trying to get him. With speed and delicacy he moved to quickly get the gem, move to a safe spot and teleport back. He wanted to stay to fight, but unless given the word or to defend himself he couldn't until he got orders otherwise. Perhaps after he returned the gem she'd let him back.

Hinderances Residence

Besite Hinderances objections she continued to give him energy, although now he wasn't in pain it was feeling much more pleasureable.

(OOC: *sigh* Most of the time working on this was spent in a ME3 multi. Went silver so it took longer with a sniper rifle I was testing. Need it higher level to use it in a silver if I don't get the black widow in time.)

FilFire

06-28-2012

Great Library

The light and darkness counter each other, making the room stay as it was before. Ryu appears behind Yang and punches right through his chest armour and flesh with his magma claws, grabbing his heart. He pulls it out together with a lot of veins and devours it.

"So lightning doesn't work either. Dragons are hard to kill."

He uses the fact that the dragons have covered their eyes and appears on the red one's neck, punching him at full power with both spiked fists, intending to break his neck and probably completely destroy half of it. The spike tornado continues raging while more barbed vines appear out of the surroundings and continue their attempt to grab and bind Ryu's opponents.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Cassandra's Soul

Cassandra walked out of the kitchen smiling, "Yes, I am. I also have something to tell you later so this is just a little hint." Walking right up to Equiste she naturally gives him a passionate kiss on the lips. Pulling away she remarked, "This is so you can wake up a little bit." Cassandra led on opening the door of their home. Outside Equiste could see that they were living in a quaint by cozy home in the city state. Cassandra locking arms with Equiste smiled while asking. "So where would you like to go? There is a park nearby and a library." While she gave Equiste some time to choose where he would like to go she softly nudged him to walk at a slow pace. Walking down the road a bit he could see a nearby library and the main park. Quite an expensive place, since houses in this area were hard to come by since everything else were usually shops. Through the mental link she adds "Well, at least now I know how you like your steak then."

Unable to react properly the red dragon takes the hit and a sickening cracking noise can be heard from its neck, with it blocking up the thorax causing his head to explode since he was still breathing fire on the barbed vines. Ra' Hadin feeling the minature explosion on his back turned a spewed out lightning at where Ryu was standing.

Elizabeth seeing Yang go down summon her own fire elemental. Although she only summoned one it's flames were purple and was already melting the stone underneath it. Elizabeth pointing to the barbed vines commanded the elemental to dispose of them while Ra' Hadin toke care of Ryu. She'd have to raise the useless fool later.

As the battle drew on a Gargantuan Necromantic Horror burst through from the gate. Roaring it immediately goes after Ryu. This abomination was a miss mash of giant creatures ranging from Dragon parts, Chimera parts, Giant parts, and Troll parts all sewn together to be some terrible monster.

FilFire

06-28-2012

Great Library

"Hey, thank you for that!"

Ryu uses the red dragon's body to block the lightning from Ra'Hadin, then appears right in front of the purple flame elemental, which he swallows, and then uses the energy from it to breathe black flames in the direction of the Necromantic Horror. He then raises a claw towards Ra'Hadin and a big earth spike shoots out of the floor aiming for the white dragon's heart. The spike tornado now focuses on the Necromantic Horror, slicing it at rapid speed. Ryu grins as blood from Yang's heart drips from his black fangs, and covers himself in earthen armour, which protects him against lightning based attacks.

"You know, if you guys had taken more care when constructing such a creature, it would be more effective, since I don't give a da.mn what it looks like."

Equiste

06-28-2012

Cassandra's Soul... Comming to a wake up call he doesn't wish to give...

So, she had put Cassandra's soul in one of her arms and put her in a fantasy world. It was both cruel and kind at the same time. Regardless of how nice it was or how much he himself wanted to stay there, they had to get free. But how was the best way to do it? Thanks to trying to find a solution for Ryan and Hinderance he had done a lot more research on soul magic thanks to Death's Library. Now he just had to figure out what defenses were in place and what was locking her soul to Elizabeths arm. While she was still in the kitchen he casted a spell to feel how the souls were connected, and whether his was being sucked in here. Since he had binded his own soul to his body it would be much harder to pull him in, but he needed to feel how long he had. He had one to make her self aware and another to instead try to bind her soul to his own, but both of those had their risks. It was interesting since it seemed to be a gamble on Elizabeths part. Perhaps Claire mentioned is lack of preparation for his soul magic from their encounter. THat would be their undoing since he wasn't desperate, yet. He felt the connections as Cassandra passionately kissed him. Naturally he kissed her back, partially due to trying to keep up appearances until he was ready and partially because... well he wanted to. Why did he have to be in love with two women? "Wake me up indeed." He said with a smile. He began the slow walking pace Cassandra nudged him on. It tore at his heart that she seemed so happy here. But this wasn't reality and he needed to get them out of here. "I think the park." He said, letting Cassandra lead her as he thought of his next move. 'Well you know what I like to say, Well done is indeed well done.' His mind choked on the thoughts he would need to communicate to ask the questions to help her get out of this, but he kept that from the link. 'Its a good thing the Elizabeth incident is taken care of.' He said through the link, wondering just what she had been fed so far.

The Library of Zaun, B22

Unhindered by anyone he cut out the saphire and moved to a quieter spot, placing the gem in a safe place on his person and using the teleport spell to head back to Hinderance. With any luck he may be able to convince Dulcina to send him back. He was intrigued about what was happening to Equiste and Elizabeth, but he had his orders and was unsure what was happening. If no one got in his way he would teleport back unhindered.

(OOC: Sorry that rotation took so long. But I completed my ME3 multi cycle so booster pack opening time!)

AcolytHinderance

06-28-2012

The Necromantic Horror doesn't flinch from the attacks it just looks like its getting even more enraged if that was possible in an undead creature. Charging head first towards Ryu it tries to grab at him with its multiple mismatched limbs. Although the black flames and the tornado of spikes were eating at the beast it was somehow regenerating at an obscene rate.

Ra' Hadin just barely dodging the earth spike could feel the some of his scales get ripped off. Rolling into one of the walls it causes the complex to shake. Getting back up he looked at the necromantic horror then back at Ryu. "The hunt is one thing, but this horror is another." Ra' Hadin decides to unload a cone of lightning at it. Unfortunately, instead of damaging it like he had hoped it drew power from the lightning giving it a boost of energy.

Cassandra's Soul

Equiste tried to feel around to see if he could detect where the soul was connected, but a grand amount of interference was in place scrambling any attempts to divining what Elizabeth was actually doing.

Cassandra perked up a bit at Equiste's wish to visit the park. "You must be feeling more physical today. Most of the time you wanted to go to the library or the magic shops." Cassandra's grip on his armed tensed up a bit at his mention of Elizabeth. "You promised you wouldn't talk about that.... but yes. I am glad it's over and more so that you came to the rescue." As they reached the park Equiste could see other people as well walking around having a good time. Shopkeepers, and even small animals populated the city making the scene not only dynamic, but completely natural. Just like it was meant to be in reality.

FilFire

06-28-2012

Great Library

"Good thing at least you know when to switch priorities. Just don't think you can get me after this thing is taken care off. Also, creatures like these tend to run on electricity. Watch out with the lightning."

Ryu disappears and reappears flying above the Necromantic Horror. All the barbed vines are now trying to bind it to its spot and Ryu lets earth spikes stab it from below and shoot out barbs when piercing it, attempting to pin it. Ryu gathers energy in his claws and unleashes it directly on the creature.

"Magic burn."

Ghostly flames shoot out of his claws and start eating away at whatever's causing the Necromantic Horror to move and regenerate like that. Ryu continues adding more flames to make sure there's enough to devour every bit of necromancy used on this monstrosity. The black flames and spikes continue to slash and burn it.

Equiste

06-28-2012

Cassandra's Soul

Equiste couldn't help but frown when he couldn't detect the connections and felt the interference. He would have to do something about that. But such force could have its own consequences, he just had to decide which were worth taking. "Yeah, but you can't do the same thing all the time." He said, wondering just how he acted in this fantasy. He could feel her tense at the mention of Elizabeth, and felt really sad about how he was going to be forced to remind her. 'Technically we are thinking about it, not talking about it and... Sorry, it just was on my mind. Then again its hard not to when the images of what happened to you are burned into my mind...' He said over the link, knowing fully well Cassandra wasn't aware of this yet. It hurt him to have to break this fantasy, reveal everything, but he had to. This was the right thing to do, wasn't it? Letting Cassandra guide him he began to focus his soul magic to deal with the intefererance, since the less there was the easier it was going to make Cassandra self aware and break the soul bindings in place. "Besides, I could use the sunlight." He said out loud, unsure how much his other self spent outdoors.

Hinderances Residence

With a bit of a flash Aegis had returned with the gem. Mission complete, he had the source. All he had to do was give his report. He walked up to Hinderance and Dulcina, handing her the gem. She took it with one of her hands, still using the other to transfer power, though slower so she didn't go into throws of passion.
"Mission complete. By the time I got there it seemed the source had been powered off and left to the side and I had no resistance taking it. Ryu seems to be simultaneously fighting two draconic creatures and a conglomeration of parts of different creatures on an undead creature. Elizabeth had some sort of magic runes on Equiste, but it was unsure what they were doing. Permission to return?" He asked, wondering if he would get any of the battle. Dulcina seemed to wave her hand.
"You are to decide on the best course of action." She said, looking down at the gem in her hand.
"Right away..." He said, preparing a teleport spell to head back.