The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

08-29-2012

"So he tends to be, but in most matters he tends to keep to himself." He said in a calm tone. "My goodness has he even read that stupid dragons file at all!? Surely there is a file about Filfire right?" He couldn't help but say through the link, the annoyance evident in the thoughts. His mind calmed down quickly. In her mind Cassandra could feel the calming influence of his own thoughts. "It almost seems like he is doing this on purpose. Great work looking calm darling..." He said through her mind, trying to soothe her and giving her hand a quick squeeze. As he received Hinderance's message he took another sip of tea.
"Hmm, Hinderance asked me how it was going with Trevlious through my control gem. Unfortunately I don't know how to respond back through it. Do you know how I can tell him about the paperwork in my hand and the letter we got? Or get my message to him through other means?" He asked her through the link, still sipping his tea so it wasn't rude for him to be not talking. But he still wanted Trevlious distracted for now, so he'd have to speak if he made a move elsewhere.

"I know darling. And I know you did the best you could do at the time. You were dealing with a lot yourself. And hindsight has perfect vision they say." She said, running her arm up and down Hinderances side. She smiles as he perks up from her kiss. She smiles to Hinderance. "I wouldn't trust him either." Upon being told he was going to ask Equiste something she nodded, staying quiet.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

"You just need to project your thoughts into the control gem Equiste. However, when you are projecting your thoughts into the gem you won't be able to hear me for the duration of your message. Another way, would be for me to relay it for you." As she communicated the methods of relaying information back to her creator Cassandra poured Equiste a little more tea with honey as he cup was starting to become empty.

Trevlious placed his cup down before getting up. "Cassandra would you be a dear and show me to the bathroom?" Cassandra sighed in her mind before getting up. "Of course Senior Summoner Trevlious. Right this way." Cassandra led Trevlious to the bathroom to the right side of the residence where Hinderance's, Reshaya's and her room was located. "I'll be right back Equiste."

While Hinderance waited for a reply he looked over to the other water elemental. "So is that the water elemental who was participating in your experiments in the past?"

Equiste

08-29-2012

"Thank you." Equiste said as Cassandra filled up his cup, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"I see. Can't say I've ever tried that before so I might..." His thoughts began before Trevlious got up. He waited to hear why Trevlious was getting up, and decided to say nothing. "Alright... I might as well try out talking to Hinderance then through the gem... Thanks Cassie. Love you." He said through the secure link, giving her a mental kiss before focusing his mind on the control gem.
"Sadly Hinderance it seems its official. I have the paperwork myself..." He communicated through the control gem, showing the paperwork through it. "There is also a letter from Agustus for yours and my eyes only. I'd sent it through this but we're not the only ones on this channel so..." He said, still aware the Institute would be able to look back through these. Fortunately his own mind talking to Cassandra was out of the gems perview. Fortunately Trevlious shouldn't have access to him in that way.

Dulcina looks towards the water elemental, who seemed to be working on something.
"No, not that one. Helped it out in the past so it feels indebted to help me. I bring it out when I'm... Well stressed really." She said, not wanting to say just how much the whole situation with Reshaya had tore at her heart.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

After showing the way to the bathroom for Trevlious, Cassandra turned around to head back to the kitchen, but before she could get far one of Trevlious's arms blocked her path. "Now that, I have you alone for a moment, I wanted to make an offer." Cassandra really didn't care for what he had to offer her, but turned around regardless not to be rude. "Yes, Senior Summoner Trevlious?" Trevlious cleared his throat first before continuing. "After Reshaya broke free of the control gem and with the information that I was required to re-analyze I came to the conclusion that to find Reshaya, the best method would be through you. So here is my offer, you come work for me exclusively and I give you access everything at my disposal for the duration that you work for me."

Cassandra was taken a back by the offer. It certainly wasn't something she was expecting, but the offer did have its benefits. "This hardly seems like an offer to be made to me Senior Summoner Trevlious. Wouldn't it be more appropriate for you to announce this in front of my creator and Equiste?" Trevlious chuckled slightly, "My dear, who said I would let them use any of my assets? This is solely for you and you alone." Trevlious seemed to move in closer to Cassandra as if trying to pin her to the wall. Cassandra not having any of that pushed Trevlious away from herself. "I suspect this arrangement will mean more than just giving me control of your position Senior Summoner Trevlious." Trevlious looked down at Cassandra leeringly. "Well, should I need....certain aspects of you I am sure you would be happy to oblige with what I am offering. Oh and don't bother explaining this to Equiste or Hinderance for if you do this offer is void." Cassandra had enough and slapped Trevlious across the face before storming off. Trevlious brushing it off went into the bathroom. Cassandra made her way back to the kitchen and sat down in her seat while she fumed on the inside. While she waited for Equiste to finish his conversation with her creator.

"Indeed. We may not be alone, but anyone monitoring would be those involved with your control gem specifically. Don't worry I'll read that letter when we get around to it. I hope he isn't bothering you or Cassandra too much Equiste." Hinderance gave Dulcina a reassuring hug, "We'll figure things out don't worry about it. Besides at least no one is going force us to take an offensive stance on the issue." Hinderance worried about Dulcina, he knew she had been bonding with Reshaya, but he wasn't sure how to bring up the topic without sounding....controlling.

Equiste

08-29-2012

"Well lets put it this way. We'd have a fairly good case for insanity if we kill him." He said through the gem with only a hint of amusement. "Equiste out."
Equiste smiled as Cassandra re-entered, opening the link up again. He could feel she was fuming.
"So, did he find the bathroom alright?" He asked her aloud to cover the conversation in their heads. "Hey, are you alright? Did he say or do something inappropriate?" He asks through the link with concern.

Dulcina sighed. "I surely hope not." She said, looking down sadly. She didn't want to be forced to use her considerable power on Reshaya. She smiled back up to Hinderance. "No, of course not." She noticed Hinderances worry. "Hinderance, we're engaged to be married soon. If there is something you are worried about you should feel free to talk to me about them. Even if they are about me." She said with a reassuring hug.

AcolytHinderance

08-29-2012

"Senior Summoner Trevlious has found the bathroom." Cassandra was about to pour out everything Trevlious had said to her, but stopped short of saying anything at all. Instead of saying anything she displayed Equiste the memory to him instead. "That is what happened."

"Was I too obvious?.......But yes, I did want to ask about how you were doing. I mean you and Reshaya were bonding so well and.....I just think that this might be more stressful for you than you let on." Hinderance kept Dulcina close not wishing or willing to let her face the issue alone.

Equiste

08-29-2012

"Well thats good. I guess when he comes back we should ask him what scope he expects us to achieve from this situation." He said aloud as Cassandra showed him the memories. Immediatly he put an arm around her, his other hand grabbing onto hers.
"Who cares if the offer is void or not? The absolute nerve... " His thoughts comming across in a controlled anger. "Argh! He deserves so much worse then that..." Cassandra could feel the hatred in those thoughts, but he pushed them aside. That wasn't the way to handle this. But man was it satisfying to see him get slapped like that." His thoughts come through again, kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you with all my heart Hinderance. Even the least obvious thing stands out to me. Just like how I would stand out to you." She says, giving Hinderance a squeeze before sighing. "I'm... Coping." She hugged onto Hinderance, looking so vulnerable. She hated feeling vulnerable, but it was far more bearable with Hinderance with her.
"It does hurt... We were getting along so well and her calling me mother like that... I know if I'm called on by the Institute for more drastic measures I know I couldn't go through with it. I... Thank goodness you and Equiste are in control of this. But I'm still worried..." She closed her eyes, resting her entire body against Hinderance.
"BUt we have to be strong Hinderance and get through this, for both Reshaya and Cassandra."

AcolytHinderance

08-29-2012

Cassandra leaned on Equiste remaining in his embrace. Cassandra squeezed Equiste's hand as his thoughts came through as a controlled anger. "Still....whether we like it or not....that offer still might help in our efforts." Cassandra's tone was a mix of displeasure and disgust, but it sounded like she was actually considering it.

"And as do I Dulcina." Hinderance gently brushed Dulcina's hair as she told him how she was doing. "If we are called to an offensive situation I will make sure you aren't involved in anyway. Not that I am going let it reach that point, but really the only person I worry about is FilFire. If anything, I want her to at least give your a proper goodbye if she does have to leave us. Even though I think she owes you much more than just a goodbye though."

Equiste

08-29-2012

Equiste shook his head. TO the outside observer it looked like he was waking himself up instead of disagreeing with something that had been said.
"No, I don't think it will. I think he has a different agenda apart from simply..." His mind shuddered at the thought of what Trevlious would get Cassandra to do to him, so he thought past it. "It seems like we're getting something that could be useful, but I bet he has something planned. He wouldn't be a senior summoner this early if he didn't have that sort of cunning to him. He communicated with a mixture of conern and rationality.

"Its not that simple Hinderance, but thank you." She said with a loving smile, kissing him on the lips. She nodded when he mentioned he wasn't going to let it reach that point, though she was hoping he was right moreso than believing it. She shook her head.
"No, its fine. I... Haven't done that much..." She said, wondering how much Hinderance thought Reshaya owed her in a goodbye.

AcolytHinderance

08-29-2012

Cassandra shuddered somewhat as well feeling disgusted. "Perhaps, but right now from a very biased standpoint he just seems more intent on driving me up the wall while practically ignoring your existence Equiste." Cassandra was about to lay her head on Equiste's shoulder when Trevlious returned and she sat upright again looking attentive.

Trevlious walking back from the bathroom sat down on his chair while non-nonchalantly raising his cup towards Cassandra as if trying to remind her of the conversation she had with him. Equiste could clearly see the hand print on the side of Trevlious's face. However, Trevlious did not hide it from Equiste, but instead continued drinking his tea. "Now, then I couldn't help, but overhear that you wanted to ask me about I wished from you and Hinderance to achieve? Well it is quite simple, locate Reshaya and where she is hiding if she is in Valoran anymore, then confirm whether or not FilFire, Ryu, or Kuroi is with her physically. For now we are on reconnaissance, once we have achieved this, I will leave it up to you and Hinderance on how to tackle the issue and the arrangements for Reshaya's return to us. Of course feel free to change the priorities as you feel the need. I am merely here to observe not interfere directly." Trevlious took another sip of his tea before looking back to Equiste with a look as if he knows something he doesn't then towards Cassandra still looking her over. Looks like Trevlious is really into Cassandra as he didn't seem to be able to keep his eyes elsewhere.

Hinderance shook his head, "No, Reshaya owes you a solid explanation on why she left. She probably knows how much it would hurt you personally, but she still went through with it than to talk to you about what was bothering her. She knows she can talk to you in a one on one fashion. She knows all this, but instead she just went with whatever harebrained scheme FilFire cooked up." Hinderance sighed a bit before continuing. "I know she doesn't feel comfortable talking to me or Cassandra I can understand this and I know it is my fault, but with you she was different. You deserve better than this Dulcina." Hinderance looked at the time and groaned. "Well, I should at least make an appearance to Senior Summoner Trevlious if we are going to get this rolling. I love you dear, I will return soon." Hinderance very slowly broke away not wanting to have to deal with Trevlious, but that would be unfair to Cassandra and Equiste who have been at his mercy for the past half an hour. Hinderance began to make his way to the kitchen.