The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

08-17-2012

((Well originally I thought the same as the others are in, but apparently Equiste thought otherwise. Doesn't really matter probably though, although if things go wrong there'll be less casualties.))

((Aka you decide.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra snapped back to reality for a moment when Equiste announced what they have been up to as well as when Dulcina gave her a hug along with the reassurance. She smiled and gave a somewhat embarrassed apology, "I'm sorry, I'll work up the nerve sometime. I just need sometime to get used to it.... urmmm...For now may I continue to call you Dulcina for now then? It's much more informal than reciting your entire title."

Reshaya chuckled happily when Dulcina talked about how she should call her something she was more comfortable with. "Well, now if I do that then I'll never make any progress what so ever, mum." Reshaya was genuinely surprised by by Equiste's announcement on what their arrangement was. "Wow, I never imagined the prude that is my sister to go along with something like that." Reshaya hovered in closer to Cassandra before giving her a brief and gentle hug. "I....am probably not going to be too good at this, but for what it is worth....... I am happy for you, sis."

Cassandra was just as surprised that Reshaya would give her this kind of compliment since she was expecting her to poke fun at the situation far more intensely.

Reshaya seeing Ryu broke the hug she had going with Cassandra to go talk to Ryu. "I'll be back everyone it seems we have another guest." Reshaya quickly made her way to Ryu wondering what this change of aura was. Keeping her voice low she asked, "Ryu, hey are you alright? You look really tired."

Hinderance was not as surprised as he felt that he should be by the news Equsite had just relayed to them. Since he didn't want to separate from Dulcina at all at the moment she stretched his hand to give Equiste a pat on the back. "Well, that is one way to solve a problem." Hinderance gave Equiste a big approving smile. "Hrmmmm, all this good news and having to head back to work seems like such a downer, you know what? Lets all go out for dinner or something. Honestly however, I am drained for ideas at the moment since the last week or so I spent it with Dulcina." Hinderance chuckled before giving Dulcina a kiss on the cheeks. "So I am up for some suggestions." Hinderance noticed Ryu entering the residence with that strange aura to him. Before he could ask why he was here Reshaya beat him to the punch and decided to leave Reshaya to it.

((Yeah I decided to merge the timelines I just couldn't resist >: D))

FilFire

08-17-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Ryu doesn't look up as Reshaya approaches him. He simply shrugs.

"Nothing you should worry about. I told you I would remove your control gem as soon as I would be capable of doing it. This is as good a time as any other."

Any inspection of his mind would reveal a dark abyss, seemingly endless and filled with depression and self-loathing. And from the abyss something stares back and right through whoever's looking at it. More of Ryu's scales turn black and start emitting smoke, while his aura continues consisting of gloom and frustration. Ryu looks in the general direction of the ground where the others are standing.

"Any reason for all of you to be here at the moment?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Reshaya couldn't help, but feel concerned for Ryu. Something was eating away at him, but she really didn't know what that would be. "Are you sure Ryu? We can talk about it if you want." Reshaya responded to his other question while she waited for him to respond to her first inquiry, "Well, everyone is all here because Hinderance and Dulcina are going to get married." Reshaya was still feeling giddy about that set of news, but right now Ryu's current state trumped that feeling with concern. "As for the control gem, do you really want to do it in the condition you are in right now?"

((And I am probably going to head to bed now XD Just thought I'd drop a big one and leave, but I had to give you one reply at least to make up for the early one :P Right sleep now so I can survive tomorrow XD))

FilFire

08-17-2012

((I'm surprised you're still up.))

Hinderance's Residence

Ryu shakes his head.

"I said it's not important for you. I would go and congratulate them but I don't think they would appreciate my presence."

He looks at one claw.

"This shouldn't affect anything, and it'll probably stay a while anyway. If you don't want me to do it say so, and I'll stop ruining the atmosphere."

Another spot of scales turns black. The black smoke starts to act a lot like flames (a bit like this).

Equiste

08-18-2012

Hinderance's Residence

"Don't worry about it Cassandra dear. Whatever you feel comfortable with. I don't mind." She said with a smile to Cassandra. She chuckled to Reshaya as she called her mum again.
"Sounds you are comfortable with that already." SHe said, unable to hide her happiness.
Equiste moved slightly so Reshaya could hug Cassandra.
"Oh trust me she's no prude." He says with a light chuckle, kissing Cassandra on the forehead. It was good to give out such public displays of affection, though he still felt somewhat guilty for putting Cassandra and Kiara through this. He couldn't help but smile at REshaya's display.
"I don't know, you seem to be doing good there." He said, smiling at Reshaya. He nodded as Reshaya excused herself, going back to putting an arm around Cassandra.
Equiste seemed to move uncomfortably when Hinderance patted him on the back. He smiled awkwardly. It wasn't how he wanted to resolve it, but this was the best solution currently.
"I guess so..." He said, still somewhat uncomfortable. Oh well, he'd get over it. He smiled at the suggestion of dinner. "Thats a good idea, but I got no idea..." He said with a shrug.
Dulcina raised an eyebrow. She had known of Equiste's indiscretions but had no idea that he would try to solve it that way. She noticed Reshaya go off towards the entrance of the residence. It did concern her somewhat. She smiled back to Hinderance.
"And what a week it was. We barely even left the hotel room." She says with a cheeky grin, giving Hinderance a passionite kiss and saying it loud enough for Reshaya to overhear. SHe'd knew Reshaya would get a chuckle out of that. She thought for a bit.
"Hmm, I might know somewhere we might be able to go..."

(OOC: *shrugs* Up to Hinderance I guess. The flow of time from these threads to the break room is often different but... Its still confusing.)

AcolytHinderance

08-19-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra blushed a bit with both her sister and Equiste giving her compliments and encouragements. She really wasn't used to the attention or the situation she was in really, but she was still smiling happily as she went back to hugging Equiste as her sister went towards Ryu.

Reshaya put a hand on Ryu's shoulder, "Ryu, if anything is troubling you I want to help any way I can. You are family to me now and I want to watch out for you when I can. Still if you really don't want the help then I won't force it. As for the removal, I still worry what the institute's reaction might be to us trying to remove it." Reshaya seemed concerned, as both subjects were somewhat unsettling for her. Reshaya's concern's were interrupted when Dulcina mentioned how the week with Hinderance went and smiled widely for a minute before returning to a concerned look for Ryu.

Hinderance rubbed Dulcina's shoulders while they talked to their friends. Hinderance could feel the gloom spreading throughout the residence, but kept it at bay by dampening the principle magic of the smoke. "Well, I'm up for anything you are planning." Hinderance gave Dulcina a kiss on the cheeks waiting to hear more of where she might like to go.

((Sorry, for not being on often work has been kicked into overtime :<))

FilFire

08-19-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Ryu grins while the rest of his scales also turn black rapidly. He now looks like a more wolfish version of FilFire. Black flames burst to life around his claws while he laughs, his depression momentarily changing to bloodlust.

"Dad and Mum both want it removed, so I'll remove it. And if the Institute tries to stop us, let them come. I'll show them that they should never piss off the Ryuka."

FilFire voice is heard from the shadows.

"Oh, this is hilarious. I was going to help you guys out with this, but first I want to see what Ryu's going to do to anyone who tries to stop him."

Ryu chuckles, his aura and mind now copying FilFire's almost exactly.

"Well, I'm your son. Time for them to learn that."

His tail grows spikes while he looks at Reshaya.

"So, we going to do this or what?"

AcolytHinderance

08-19-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Reshaya worried about Ryu sure he was the spitting image of his father right now, but was he just doing that to cover up what was really worrying him or was there more going on that she didn't know about. "Well, we definitely can't do it here since there are two people in particular here that might interfere." Reshaya pointed to Hinderance and Equiste. "Here I think I know a place that we should be able to do this in relative peace." Reshaya opened a rift to the location she thought of.

((Remember this old thread? XD))

FilFire

08-19-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Ryu glances at them and snickers.

"Let them. Anyone who goes against us shall regret it."

He disappears and reappears crouching on Reshaya's head. He licks her nose before laughing and jumping through the rift.

"I told you I would free you, and I will. I'll need a moment there to prepare some stuff, so you still have a couple of minutes."

FilFire chuckles inside Reshaya's head.

"And people wonder why I like the guy. Here's a hint: Avoid things like animal ears, tails, wings, fur, scales or similar stuff. I doubt you feel like committing incest. His style is very much like mine anyway."

((Yep, I do.))