The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

"You're welcome." He said with a smile. He noticed Cassandra's hesitation. Without any himself he simply hugged her. The arrangement was going to come out sooner or later, and he didn't need to hide his affections of either from the other due to it. Who knows, perhaps the compromise Cassandra's making might make Reshaya feel closer to her. He looked back, noticing her pie frustations. One of the reasons why he went for simple deserts. Easier.

Dulcina smiled, walking hand in hand with Hinderance. She smiles towards the group then back at Hinderance. Since he proposed she felt he should have the moment to tell everyone. Besides, she liked hearing it herself. She never thought she'd ever get to this state of love again, and was happy to be so now.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra was a bit startled by Equiste simply hugging her without the weight of all the implications, but felt right at home in his embrace. When she heard Hinderance's voice she turned around to see Dulcina holding hands by his side in a very stunning outfit.

Reshaya chuckled at Equiste hugging her sister. "Hrrmmm....So can I assume you already told Kiara then? Well, unless you didn't in which case you both have a death wish being lovey dovey in public like this." Reshaya looked on as Hinderance walked in with Dulcina in hand, not to mention the dress Dulcina was wearing. "Geeze, Hinderance, couldn't you at least dress up for Dulcina's sake?"

Hinderance just smiled towards Reshaya and took a bit of breath before making his announcement. "Yes, well a week ago during a date, I toke the initiative and proposed to Dulcina. Which, in her infinite beauty and grace accepted to marry me. Now, we haven't set a date for this event yet, but for now the ring on her hand right now should be proof enough." Hinderance still incredibly happy decided to give Dulcina a deep and passionate kiss in front of everyone. "Oh and you are all invited. Urrmmm save for FilFire, unless he promises to not do anything that is reminiscent of Shyvana's and Jax's wedding."

Equiste

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

"Your assumption would be correct. I already had her permission before we actually did anything." He says to her plainly, remembering how hard it had been for him to mention it to Cassandra since he wasn't sure she'd be happy with the arrangement. But things seemed fine for now, if not a bit awkward at times. He looked over as Hinderance and Dulcina entered. Hey, he never had seen her wear that ring before, and on her...

Dulcina smiled to Reshaya. "Oh trust me darling he is as dressed as he needs to be." She says with a grin, smiling widely at Hinderance. She gazed at him lovingly as he complimented her and announced that they were engaged. Dulcina responded enthusiastically back to Hinderance's kiss, but didn't let him pull away when he was about to break the kiss, holding his head there a little longer before they broke the kiss. She smiled at everyone.
"See, he can take the initiative at times." She says with a cheeky grin.

"Ummm... Oh wow... Congrarulations Hinderance..." Equiste said, sounding stunned. Not at the fact that they were engaged, but more so it happened so quickly and Hinderance had taken the initiative. He smiled, recovering somewhat from the shock.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra was completely taken by surprise, not knowing what to say she still managed to blurt out a congratulation at least. "Congratulations on your ..... engagement Creator and you too Senior Summoner Dulcina." Cassandra wasn't sure what to make of it, if they did manage to make this fully official which her creator seemed determined to do so. Would that make Dulcina her step mother? Cassandra continued to think on this trying settle everything in her mind. However, as she did so she wondered if anything like that would be possible between her, Kiara and Equiste.

Reshaya's jaw dropped to the counter as she was hearing something she thought she would never hear in the same sentence together. Hinderance and initiative was something incredibly alien to her. Seeing Hinderance not being awkward about showing his affection in public was an even more shocking for her since she'd always imagined Dulcina making the first move and him being awkward about it every step of the way. "I....What????..........uuuhhhh....." Reshaya regained her composure before she made a complete fool out of herself. "So...ok....He made the first move then......Wait does that mean you're going to be our step mother now?" Reshaya face brightened up ten fold just imagining Dulcina being around all the time. Then she quickly remembered about the pie and quickly took it out of the oven and placed it on the counter to cool. "Whew....nearly over did this one.....Oh My Goodness Congratulations you two! I never thought I'd see the day Hinderance works up the courage to do anything in his favor."

Hinderance chuckled at everyone being shocked with this development. "Thanks, we'll be sure to let you know when we decide to have a proper wedding, but until then I think we are going enjoy each others company for quite a while first. Don't you agree dear?" Hinderance wondered if he was being too cheesy, but hey he only gets to retain his humanity once. Hinderance give Dulcina a kiss on the forehead while bringing her into a hug. "So how is everyone else doing?"

Equiste

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Equiste continued to smile, his arm around Cassandra's waist tightening. Inside he was still stunned. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about it, but if Hinderance was happy so was he. And its not like Dulcina was a horrible person or anything. Far from it.
"I see. I'm happy for the both of you." He said, still quite unsure what to say. Oh well, Reshaya seemed to be speaking for the rest of them right now.

Dulcina was grinning widely, her face slightly red from all the attention, but it was obvious to see she was incredibly happy in Hinderance's arms.
"Oh you bet he did. He has the courage to say a lot of things in his favor. I especially like it when he demands I 'take it all'." She says with a giggle. "And legally I guess it does mean I am the step-mother to you both. Though I am more than fine with a more or less familiar term if you are comfortable with one..." She says, secretly wishing they would be more familiar and maybe refer to her as 'mum' or something. THough she wasn't sure how exactly both felt about her. The week with Hinderance had been a roller coaster ride.
"Yes, I think that is a great idea." She says, kissing Hinderance on the lips after he kissed her, resting in his embrace. She looked towards everyone else, waiting for their answers.

"Umm... Good. Been very busy, but good..." He said, not expecting the question. The announcement was still quite a shock. And he had been incredibly busy between work and everything. He looked towards the others, waiting for thier answers.

AcolytHinderance

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra looked over to the library for a brief moment, but decided not to burden Hinderance with that. "I have been doing well Creator, I have been following a loose work schedule and have been getting to know Kiara a bit more."

Reshaya still glowing from the news went over to both Hinderance and Dulcina and gave them both a hug. "I have been doing what you and Equiste signed me up to do, being obedient and all that while I still spend quality time with FilFire and Kuroi, nothing too bad. Besides if anything bad did happen I am pretty sure the institute would be in ruins by now." Reshaya let go of her hug and giggled a bit. "Hrmmm.....so...uhhh.....well I'm gonna start calling you mum from now on then because so long as Hinderance doesn't do anything stupid to mess things up, I am sure I will want to get used to this as quickly as I can." Reshaya looked over to Cassandra. "Come on you should start getting comfy with calling her mother or however stuck up way you would call our mum, but get started on it will ya?"

Hinderance poked Reshaya in the forehead a bit, "Now, now there is no need to rush this Reshaya let Cassandra get on that in her own time." After which he began patting her head, "Thanks for the encouragements dear it helped me a lot. So Equiste how is it going with Kiara?" Hinderance just noticing that Cassandra and Equiste were hugging decided he might as well ask now. "So..uhhh...did you make the choice over Kiara to Cassandra or am I missing something here?"

Reshaya teared up a bit when Hinderance gave her a compliment in having helped him and Dulcina get together, while Cassandra was still trying to work up the nerve to even get the word mother off her lips without just flustering. Cassandra seemed quite fixated in trying to call Dulcina mother that Hinderance's question just passed right through.

FilFire

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Ryu arrives at the entrance, walking while looking at the ground and letting his arms, wings and tail hang limp and his legs make slow dragging movements. His scales are slowly turning black, already half of them have become dark and are emitting black smoke. His aura is filled with gloom and frustration and feels remarkably like FilFire's, quickly spreading out through the entire residence. He looks up temporarily and sighs, then moves forward, heading for where Reshaya is.

Equiste

08-16-2012

(OOC: Whoops, I forgot to respond to this today... -_-)

Hinderance's Residence

Equiste nodded at Reshaya's words, but looked slightly sad. He'd been trying to keep some of the more stupid experiments away but he couldn't simply keep placing in reccomendations against without some sort of compromise so he had to let some less stupid but still pretty annoying ones get through. He shook it off, letting himself enjoy the moment of Hinderance and Dulcina's happiness.

Dulcina smiled towards Reshaya, hugging her back when she hugged them. She couldn't help but grin widely when Reshaya said she was going to call her mum. She smiles to Reshaya. "Only if you want to Reshaya dear, it should be something you are comfortable with." She said with a grin, stroking Reshaya's hair a bit. She nodded at Hinderance's quick scolding of Reshaya, noticing Cassandra having some trouble with speaking. She stroked Reshayas hair again as she noticed Reshaya tear up happily from Hinderances compliment.

"Well to answer both questions, quite well and yes, you are missing something here." He said, preparing the explaination he had been expecting to make. "We've all agreed, Cassandra Kiara and myself to be in a relationship together. So... Yeah." Just because he had been preparing it for a while didn't mean he had a good way of being able to put it. He squeezed Cassandra to help relax her.

Dulcina slid herself out of Hinderance's grip for a little bit, putting a hand on his shoulder and a quick kiss, moving over to Cassandra and giving her a quick hug.
Equiste moved himself so Dulcina could give Cassandra a quick hug before returning. He still wanted to remain close to Cassandra.
"Hey, you can call me whatever you like Cassandra dear. Its ok dear. If you like I can still be Dulcina or whatever else you wish to call me dear." She says in a soft and caring manner. With a smile she walks back over and back into Hinderance's embrace, kissing him again. It was fine if Cassandra didn't call her mother or if Reshaya decided not to call her mum, she would still look after them like she would her own children. Even though she couldn't have any herself.

moltingsoul

08-16-2012

(( And Avalynn officially have a grandgrandmother XD...and oh i'm finally on Equiste...****ed electricity X____X ))

AcolytHinderance

08-17-2012

((Hey FilFire, I am going to need a clarification on which timeline Ryu is on so that I can respond correctly.))