The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

08-10-2012

((FilFire always causes darkness. Gives funny effects together with that he doesn't need light to see.))

FilFire

08-14-2012

((Might as well use this place.))

Hindrance's Residence

Falak steps through the fire portal he created and lets it disappear while he looks around. FilFire's clearly still around here, he tends to be noticeable. He walks through the residence looking at everything before finding FilFire asleep on the floor, still in female form. Falak sighs. Last time she did that had been bad enough, why did she have to do it again? He prods FilFire with his foot and FilFire grabs the foot and throws Falak against a wall, but Falak catches himself. He jumps down on the floor and looks at FilFire with folded arms, who now opens her eyes and looks up at him grinning.

FilFire: "Heya Puros. What are you doing here?"

Falak: "First change back to male. You're already difficult enough in male form, and female form doesn't make it any easier."

FilFire laughs and stretches like a cat before changing back to male and jumping onto the ceiling. His tail moves back and forth while he grins down at Falak.

FilFire: "That was fun. Female form has some clear advantages over male form, one that you can act in quite amusing ways without getting the feeling you're doing something strange. Also, three females with tails sleeping together is quite interesting."

Falak shakes his head.

Falak: "Not what I came for, although I wonder why Kuroi forget about the agreement not to go along with you like the last time you used your female form. I want to ask you something I couldn't find in the libraries."

FilFire makes suggestive gestures with his tail while chuckling.

FilFire: "I can be very persuasive. Anyway, what do you want to know that the libraries don't have? Normally you'd ask Firefang."

Falak: "Indeed, but while he's intelligent and a better source of knowledge normally, he for very obvious reasons doesn't get around a lot and this has to do with you having been at a lot of places. As you know, I'm helping a female human whose dragon blood has become too powerful, partially because of what I did."

FilFire: "Ah yes, the one with the attraction to reptiles. Haven't discovered how far that goes yet. You probably haven't either. So what's up with her?"

Falak: "That would be taking advantage of her problem. I'm trying to reverse the effect, but I need the blood of a dragon from the clan her dragon part is from. Someone told me it was the Lightseed clan, and while there's some information about them in the libraries most of it I'd already found out by then."

FilFire starts laughing so hard he almost falls from the ceiling.

FilFire: "What, the knowledge maniacs? They actually hate the sky! They're idiots! You're saying she's descended from one of them? Now wonder she's being wacky!"

Falak: "Maybe, but I still need the blood. I hoped you would be able to tell me where I could find them, since the libraries didn't go much farther than somewhere on this continent. They were probably more common when that piece of information was written down."

FilFire shrugs still chuckling.

FilFire: "So far as I know, there's only one left, and he's even more nuts than most of them were. Compared to him I'm practically like you. As for where you could find him, last I checked he was somewhere beneath what they call the Ironspike Mountains around here. Will be difficult to find him though."

Falak opens a fire portal and looks up at FilFire.

Falak: "If he's under mountains I can probably find him. Thanks for the information."

FilFire: "Sure. It's amusing to watch you try to help all these pests. They are interesting at times, but helping them is strange. Anyway, one question in return: Why the hell?"

Falak shrugs. Anybody else would have no idea what FilFire just asked.

Falak: "I chose knowledge long ago. I'm not changing targets that easily."

He enters the portal and closes it behind him. FilFire jumps down and looks around.

"Same answer as always. Reshaya's doing something else, and approaching Ryu right now would probably not make him feel like cooperating. Bloody tree girl making stuff complicated. Let's see what I can do for fun around here...."

He starts wandering around the residence, darkness following him and slowly covering everything. FilFire grins while occasionally shooting a fireball when he spots something burnable. Leaving him here alone might not have been the best idea ever. He continues for a while before Kuroi wakes up and approaches him, but by then darkness has filled the entire residence.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Inside the residence automated systems put out any fire that happen to take place and promptly turn off when the fires have been extinguished.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra returned to the residence when the fire alarm was triggered by FilFire after making sure he had left she came back to inspect the damage. Cassandra would leave a rift open so that Equiste could catch up once he was done saying goodbye to Kiara. The fire damage wasn't too bad since most of the place was built straight from stone and gems, but the library suffered quite extensively. She sighed at the work she'd have to do to get it back to normal. Thankfully, most of what was here was a replication for record keeping only. She'd just have to request all of the material they had to be sent here. Cassandra began looking around the residence for any more damage.

Reshaya was sitting out by the kitchen baking more snacks and treats for Kyrios when she noticed the rift. Reshaya chuckled a bit seeing it was Cassandra since the library and anything combustible was more or less in shambles. Reshaya continued to work on her baked goods, still struggling to trying to make pie or at least a pie she deemed acceptable. So far she has created three different flavors of pie each pie was mediocre and didn't meet her standards. When Cassandra walked out of the library Reshaya gave a playful grin and waved more or less mocking her for the extra work he would have to do.

Hinderance used a rift scroll Cassandra had made him so that he could get back from the Spirit Aura Realm. However, this time he opened it within Dulcina's room instead so that they could still have a certain amount of privacy. Hinderance stepped through first, but still had his hands wrapped around Dulcina's waist gently pulling her through the portal. As he manages to get her through the rift his form returns to that of a water elemental without the amulet that was ever present in the other realm. "And now we are back. Though to be honest I think we spent much longer in there than we had originally planned. Not that I mind....it was a really good experience. Thank you Dulcina."

Equiste

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Equiste made his way through the rift a short time after, in his more standard shirt/pants/boots/cape attire he would wear casually. He sighed. Filfire must of been at it again. He really hated that dragon, though there was still nothing he could do about it. He walked out to find Cassandra. He gave a friendly wave to Reshaya. As much as he hated Filfire, he didn't mind Reshaya. He made his way to where Cassandra would of moved to.

Dulcina came through being pulled along by Hinderance. Her dress was clean and free from the... results of their activities. She now had an extremely expensive looking ring on her finger. She chuckled at Hinderance, kissing him on the cheek.
"Oh, I'm not sure what you were planning. I'm not sure we were there long enough." She said with a giggle, though they had been there for a full week. "And only a really good experience. I must be losing my touch." She says with a playful grin, leaning into Hinderance's embrace.

AcolytHinderance

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra rubbed the back of neck wondering how much of library was still salvageable. Cassandra pouted at Reshaya before commenting on the state of the library. "New rule you have FilFire over here then you carry the responsibility of keeping him from destroying the house." Cassandra noticing Equiste was behind her turned a bit to give him a smile before turning back to Reshaya somewhat frustrated.

Reshaya started laughing, "Oh sure, maybe when I feel like it sister dear." Reshaya continued to look through her recipes before waving back to Equiste with a big grin on face. "So have you and my sis officially hooked up yet or are you both still prancing around without the knowledge of Kiara." Reshaya toke a bite out of her blueberry pie before making an unsatisfied face. "Ugh....too mooshy. Maybe if I were to change the base...."

Hinderance lovingly gave Dulcina a kiss. "Hrmm...I wonder if my superiors would agree. Still, when do you want to break the news to the others? I am quite sure Reshaya and Cassandra would be happy to see you join the family. That and with you as a mother figure I'm sure you could get both of them to get along at one point." Hinderance chuckled a bit wondering how hard it would be to get everyone together to tell the news to them personally. Still he could hear some talking in the kitchen so perhaps he could at least get the news to some people. Hinderance wondered how Equiste would feel about all this.

Equiste

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Equiste regarded Reshaya with a neutral expression. Seems she had figured out something at least. Wonder what she would say once they got around to telling the actual truth.
"Interesting choice of words." He looked down at her pie. Baking again eh? He looked back to Cassandra. "So how long will that take to replace?" He asked, smiling towards Cassandra.

Dulcina chuckled after responding enthusiastically to the kiss. "Probably not. I guess we've been gone long enough for now... Though I can't wait to do all that again." She says with a wide smile, kissing Hinderance again. "As soon as you like really. Hmm, thats one tough task that one..." She said with a smile, looking like she thought they would be able to do it. Dulcina also heard the noise in the kitchen. "Well, we shouldn't be waiting here too long then." She says with a smile, putting an arm around him and smiling, kissing him again.

AcolytHinderance

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra sighed again at the mention of how long it might take. "Provided that the institute has the original copies it would take around 1-2 months if I keep working on it." Cassandra continued to think about just what was missing now from the library. "Still, with a little bit of help we could reduce the time by quite a substantial amount."

Reshaya liked poking fun at the two, but still wondered where Hinderance was during all this time. "Ah which reminds me, have any of you seen Hinderance at all over the last few days?" Reshaya quickly checked her oven to make sure the pie wasn't over cooking before looking back to Cassandra and Equiste.

Hinderance smiled widely after the kiss. "Well there seem to be people in the kitchen I think so lets see if we can't at least start getting the word out bit by bit then." Hinderance chuckled at Dulcina's eagerness to go for a post wedding honeymoon. "Well, once we make it official with the institute as well we should apply for extended leave time." Hinderance just remembered something that was bothering him for a while. "Urm.. Dulcina I forgot to ask this, when we lost ourselves to the moment, but this isn't going trouble you in anyways right? I mean you being a Senior Summoner while I am still a Junior Summoner...." Hinderance was more concerned for Dulcina than he was for himself.

Equiste

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Equiste nodded. "At least its straight copying instead of analysing and then writing something from that. I'm sure we'll be able to cut that time significantly..." He said, thinking of his efficiency mode and other things he could think of to help. He looked back over to Reshaya.
"Hinderance has been gone for a while? I'm sorry, I've been far too busy with... everything to notice whether he had been around." He said with a narrowing of the eyes. Between work and... other stuff he had really not noticed Hinderance's commings and goings. He was still annoyed with the experiments of Reshaya they had approved to do on her, but he could only do so much with that.

Dulcina let out a long, almost sinister chuckle. "Hinderance darling, you don't need to worry about me. I've been at this a lot longer than you have my dear..." She says, kissing him on the forehead. "Now lets stop stalling here and get out and give the good news don't you think?" She said with a wide smile, kissing Hinderance again.

AcolytHinderance

08-15-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra smiled happily towards Equiste, "Thank you for the help Equiste." Cassandra moved to give Equiste a hug, but then wasn't sure if he would be comfortable showing such signs of affection in front of her sister. Cassandra halfheartedly moved back from Equiste, but still remaining close to his side.

Reshaya kept poking her other pies taking a taste of each one still unsatisfied with their taste and texture. "RRggghh.....why are pies so hard to make....." Reshaya looks back to her last attempt at a pie since she had already used up most of her ingredients, hoping it will turn out the way she wanted it to.

Hinderance nodded in agreement and gently held Dulcina's hands leading her out to the kitchen area. Hinderance was pleasantly surprised seeing everyone already here. "Hey, everyone long time no see. I had some news to give you all."