The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

06-27-2012

Null Zone

It seemed that Yang had gone from defense to offense, obviously trying to strike Equiste down. He also attacked the ball as well, possibly thinking it was an explosive or something, or perhaps he was right and it would be enough. With his forward momentum a straight dodge wouldn't work, though he still wanted... needed the forward momentum. He needed to get to what was under that plate she was wearing. However if the sword hit him directly Yang could stop his forward momentum. With only a slight jump away from the blade, turning his body side on and swinging his own blade around with his left arm to deflect the blow he continues forward, not caring if the blade slashed him but hoping to deflect it enough so Yang couldn't stop him and charged straight ahead towards Elizabeth. There he would try to drag her out of the armor with all his strength and momentum to try to get to the gem the other side if knocking on the armor didn't work, or simply reach down the front to get it, although touching her this way was the last thing he wanted to do. Stopping the source was top priority, even if he sacrificed himself to do it.

Up top Aegis appeared. He didn't care who else was around. He pelted down the stairs, feeling his magic equipment deactivate. Oh well. He moved with incredible speed, running towards the battle. He had to complete his mission before his charge died.

(OOC: Tsk, I should of asked if her arms are attached to the armor as well. Oh well, he just wants enough room to get to the source)

Hinderance's Residence

Dulcina was properly crying now, realising she had run out of options. She wanted to release him from the pain, but that... She couldn't, not when she needed her power to do something else. She concentrated on his form, reaching out towards the gem. Powerful magic begins to flow as she channels her entire being into this spell. All the guards around the house suddenly rush at her and begin to give her magical energy, since stopping the spell now could kill her. Following his being and essence she followed the energy back to the gem. Magic void or not, her will was going to get through. She would reach out and shut that gem down herself, preventing it from re-activating without Hinderances influence that she would leave him. While she did this she kept track of Hinderances energy. When it was past critical she would activate her magic, likely ripping her apart, forcing her soul out of her body, possibly into the gem or Hinderance, or many other possibilities. Most led to her death though. And thats if it worked. She didn't think about failing. If she had to do this, she WOULDN'T fail.

(OOC Edit: The purpose of her spell is to be able to take over Hinderances gem and prevent it from powering the null magic zone, making it useless to Elizabeth. However she uses her energy and her soul to do it, so yeah... To a degree she becomes the gem instead. So yeah... Umm... I think?)

FilFire

06-27-2012

((Right. Problem with that plan is that Ryu isn't a chaos dragon. He's a spirit dragon.))

Null Zone

Ryu gets blown into the air due to the explosion, letting the battle axe disappear. In mid air he unfurls his wings and uses the force behind the explosion to accelerate, make a dive, and try to body slam the leader at full speed from the side that would make the leader crash into the remaining Husk archer and tries to grab his neck with a spiked claw. Hearing the red hunter think of him as a chaos dragon he chuckles.

"What, me a chaos dragon? Seems either my appearance is confusing you or someone gave you wrong information."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

((ok too tired for now so i will cotinue this tomorrow , I needs teh sleeppp~~~~))

FilFire

06-27-2012

((Sure, but Reshaya is still in the Break Room.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Null Zone

The leader continues to try to do damage to Ryu, but it left him open to being caught by his spiked claw. Although he could barely talk with Ryu holding his neck he stubbornly made a comment. "It appears....*cough*.....someone gave us the wrong .....*cough* set of information...." The Husk archer getting back up fires off two quick arrows at Ryu's wings hoping make him drop his lead.

From underneath the spike wheel, the red hunter wasn't dead yet, but he was severely wounded. Both of his legs were broken by this point and he also dislocated his right shoulder. Seeing his lead in Ryu's clutches he threw his bone Ku Kri in an attempt to hit Ryu as well.

Yang seeing Equiste get past him gave chase, he knew that Equiste was aiming for Elizabeth. Deciding that it was better to graze her a bit than to have him kill her Yang threw his sheath at the Elizabeth's chest plate. Knowing that the sheath would hit the plate Yang stopped a moment and lit a flare to signal the backup plan.

Whizzing past Equiste's head a sheath went past him and hit the chest plate. As the sound and vibration went through the metal the blue light faded away. He could also see the flare that Yang had lit signalling something.

Elizabeth hearing the sudden clang of metal on her chest plate knew that it meant they weren't doing any better without magic. Deciding to give up on this plan she went onto her secondary. As the light faded so did the null zone, granting her control of her limbs. Looks like it was back to this old song and dance again, unhooking all of her plate armor she got back up on her feet revealing a black gem embedded into her own chest. After taking a short breath smouldering runes began appearing on her skin exactly like Cassandra's once did only these had a red purplish glow to them instead of Cassandra's blue.

Her limbs were different than their original instead of her black armored looking arms these had innate magical properties each counting as their own element. Although the color mismatches were quite jarring to see, it would appear she had them rushed in the appeal department. Her legs seemed to have not been modified, but Equiste couldn't be sure as they looked slightly different.

With the flare lit and the null zones sudden dissipation Ryu could feel a giant necromantic aura coming from the gate Elizabeth originally came out of. The presence was moving fast towards their location and this thing was huge.

Hinderance's Residence

With the drain on his life energy suddenly cutting off he reverted to being a puddle. Still in some amount of pain just decided not to move. He could also tell Dulcina was incredibly worried, but being unable to speak vocally just made splashing noises trying to say he was going to be ok now.

((All the pics are from Wen-M from Deviant art he has some awesome stuff ))

FilFire

06-28-2012

No longer Null Zone

Ryu growls as he lets the leader go while disappearing. He reappears behind the archer and rips his head clean off with one swipe of his claw. He grins as the null zone deactivates.

"Hey, magic's back. And I should probably tell you who I am. Ryu Hinote, the Dragon Spirit. And it seems playtime is over."

"Some kind of huge necromantic aura is coming this way. Could be troublesome. Hurray for preparation."

The runes he had been preparing before the null zone activated are still there, and now he can use them. Pillars of flame shoot up and out of them come seven fire elementals, which rush for Elizabeth and Yang while unleashing fire bolts, flame waves, fire spears and similar ranged fire attacks. Ryu's claws get covered in magma and he jumps towards the leader throwing lines of fire towards him.

Attachment 474722

Equiste

06-28-2012

(OOC: I'm here I'm here... Sorry, just got out of the game I was in.)

The deactivated Null Zone

It seemed his deflection was enough, as he managed to just deflect the attack and zoom past. A sheath goes past his head which he noticed wasn't aimed at him. If it was it would of hit. It continued on to hit the armor, seemingly deactivating it and the null field. It seemed Elizabeth was confident he wouldn't close the distance in time. However he had different problems as he suddenly felt a pain in his chest. Without warning he fell to his knees, his hextech blade sliding as he did for a bit, placing himself side on to both Yang and Elizabeth. It looked like he was in pain. Mainly because he was. "Freedom freedom!" He said, his eyes looking crazed before looking emotionless. "Catalyst threshold 70%, performing purge..." Suddenly he let out a pained shout. Ryu could hear two voices speaking simultaneously through his mind defenses, it was obvious he didn't hear the warning . One seemed to be happily talking about freedom and running around and not being shut off. The other seemed to be without emotion, mentioning a 40% split both ways and how it was causing the catalyst pain without damage, and a purge although decreasing his physical by 2% was necessary enough. With a loud yell of pain Equiste threw his hands back, fire bursting out on the side Yang was on throwing a wall of fire while on Elizabeths side many sharp ice shards came out, as well as a wave of ice comming from the ground and causing spikes as it went. With the fire it was hard for Yang to see but Elizabeth could see both the fire and the ice had ripped through Equiste's flesh, though blood hadn't come out and it only pierced two points in his armor, most of the ice comming from the uncovered areas. A blue watery glow appeared straight after to heal the wounds. Elizabeth could see that Equiste seemed to be stunned, still comming to terms with the pain he had just felt. Or was he faking? The ice shots seemed to try to avoid the armor she had just gotten out of.

Aegis continued down, finally reaching the bottom of the stairs. He could feel the magic was back on, but he still had to find the source. He charged on towards the battle, surveying the scene in front of him while trying to find the source. According to Dulcina it was a largish blue saphire that he had to find.

(OOC: Dulcina never thought to test what happened if Equiste ever got caught in a null magic zone. Then again the project in general didn't think it was completely magical based in nature. ... It isn't quite, but he still has to unlock the next step before that part works fully.)

Hinderances Residence

Two seems thing to happen at once. One, she could feel that his energy had stabilised, as it was no longer being drained. The next was her surveilance enchantment in Equiste turned back on, as she saw the scene through her eyes. This would yield interesting data, but she was more concerned about Hinderance. Concentrating on her current magics she retreated her spell, restoring some of her energy. Her guard breathed sighs of relief as they moved to an on guard postion, just in case something next happened. Dulcina continued to feed Hinderance energy and began to try to treat his pain, not caring how much of her magic and essence she needed to do it. "Hinderance, if you ever get your gem back, I'm swallowing it so no one can get to it..." She said with a cheeky grin, her eyes still closed and her hands still on Hinderances form.

(OOC: Tsk, 26 minutes to type all that apparently...)

AcolytHinderance

06-28-2012

Great Library of Zaun level B22

Elizabeth could see the fire elementals barrage of attacks approach her as well as Equiste's own sudden outburst. Raising her right arm it began to draw in all the fire based attacks into it. As it empowered itself a purple flame could be seen rotating around her custom arm. After stopping the waves of flame she jumped up and crushed the spikes that were heading towards her in true martial arts fists to the ground pound. Turning to Yang she remarked. "Yang dear, now that the magic nullification zone is off why don't you help our hunters there? They seem to be having trouble." Walking right up to Equiste almost ignoring the fire elementals she placed her left hand onto Equiste's head. As she maintained physical contact the runes on her skin began to cross over to Equiste reaching out to both his catalyst and his condition drawing them into a constructed mental plane. Elizabeth continued to keep the fire elementals from reaching her by just consuming most of their attacks.

Here Equiste along with his other two egos were dropped into what seemed to be a peaceful Demacian setting. The warm rays of sunlight passing through the window of the dining room while he sat in front of a nice cooked steak with cheese. To the side there was a pitcher of gravy and a bottle of wine in the middle of the table. His glass was still empty, but on the other side of the table he could see another set of food laid out. To his back he could hear the sizzling of meat, with a sweet aroma that was immediately familiar. Walking out of the kitchen was Cassandra dressed in a simple dress carrying out more food. Setting it down on the empty plate on the other side. After setting her side of the table she walked over to Equsite and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Well good morning to you too, honey. Really, falling asleep on your chair." She began straightening his collar while chuckling, "I know I was a handful last night, but don't tell me you are out of it still." Equiste looking at his attire noticed he was no longer in armor. His weapons weren't in arms reach either. Looking around a bit startled he could see them on mounted on the walls if they haven't been used in years. "Come on now, eat your steak before it gets cold. Really, you are the first person to ever want steak in the morning." Cassandra smiled ruffling Equiste's hair.

Yang didn't want to leave Elizabeth on her own, but he wouldn't disobey her. "Yeah....I'm on it." Turning to Ryu he grinned. This was his chance to see just how powerful this thing was. As he ran towards Ryu Yang began to gain more speed than physically possible for a human. As he reached his peak Ryu could see Yang turn into a light source rushing towards him. A split second after Yang suddenly passed over, Ryu could feel a deep cut in his scales although it didn't cut all the way through, it almost reached flesh. Yang quickly turned to do another attack. This time he wasn't going to graze him. Making a few more passes at Ryu, Yang finally managed to draw a bit of blood.

Both the Red hunter and the Lead noticing that the Null Zone was gone grins to each other. Taking the full blow from the flames the Lead laughed then looked up to Ryu who was dealing with Yang and shouted "It is a pleasure to meet you Ryu Hinote, I suppose we should introduce ourselves too!" Suddenly gaining a huge amount of magical energy both the red and white hunter begin to change. The sound of bones cracking and popping could audibly be heard, growing 10 times their own size Ryu could see a familiar sight. The Lead had turned into a glorious mature white dragon while the red hunter turned into a developing red dragon. An sudden aura of order is felt throughout the entire area. In a resounding and authoritative tone the white dragon's voice booms throughout the complex. "I am Ra' Hadin born of Thal' Eigsh Dravog!" Slamming his claws into the ground he lets out a snort. The developing red dragon remains silent only eying Ryu as he recovered from his broken bones. "You may be wondering why I had taken up hunting our own kind here, but suffice to say I have a territory to maintain. That and being a Half-breed has its benefits."

Hinderance's residence

As he recovered more and more the first thing he even thought to get back was his voice. Although still a bit distorted as well as disjointed he tries to talk to Dulcina who was still helping him recover. "Dulcina...I am fine....I don't feel he pain anymore... I ....Think you can .... stop.....pumping.....magic into me now.....Also that gem is.....pretty big.....It'd....be hard to swallow."

((ARGHHH toke 1 hour AHHHH))

FilFire

06-28-2012

It's a Library again

"I'm also a half breed. Talk about coincidence. Bet you my other half is better than yours."

Ryu's wounds glow green and start to heal at rapid speed.

"Also, having a dryad's favour is really useful."

Ryu disappears. After a couple of seconds the room starts to tremble and big barbed vines break through the walls, floor and ceiling which attempt to grab Yang and the two dragons. Darkness bursts from the holes and quickly starts to fill the entire room. Ryu directly assaults the two dragons and Yang mentally, trying to break through any defences they might have and crush their minds.

"Forgot to mention my father. FilFire, Incarnation of Destruction."

A song can be heard, and lightning appears, striking from all directions.

"Lets see... Darkness, lightning, barbed vines, mental destruction... I'm missing something. Ah yes, spikes."

The air in the room starts moving, turning into a tornado. Inside the tornado countless spikes appear, spinning at high speed and slashing the two dragons and Yang continuously.

"Normally I'd add chaos, but you being a creature of order might make things difficult. And flames probably aren't very effective, except for black flames, but that would also harm my ally over there. Maybe I should help him, he seems to be in a bit of trouble."

The fire elementals now approach Elizabeth from all directions, trying to burn and smother her with their own bodies.

"Nah, he should be fine. Besides, you guys probably would try to interrupt me if I did anything."

Ryu uses the darkness to move from one spot to the other, slicing his opponents in a way similar to what Yang had done a couple of moments before, but with magma claws.

Equiste

06-28-2012

Great Library of Zaun, B22

He had just gotten over the pain when he could feel something on his head. It must not of seemed outwardly dangerous otherwise his ice would of defended him against it. He could see the runes move across over to him. Guess he was stuck in whatever she was doing for now. With the supression completed both his emotional and logical side settled, properly becomming him again. The scene he saw next surprised him. He was unsure what he was expecting, but it wasn't this. He knew none of this could be real. It had to be an illusion or something similiar. Perhaps he was having his mind transferred or something. He looked towards his meal. Now he was beginning to wonder what was powering this. Wine? Gravy? Steak and cheese? This was stuff he loved to have from time to time. The food the other side also puzzled him. This was going to take some investigation. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Cassandra. Now he had to figure out if this was Cassandra's actual soul and essence trapped here, and if it was how he was going to get them out. He had planned to plunge his Katanna into the creature that would have it to take it back so he could transfer it back to her body. He smiled at her when she walked over to him. Until he could get a better handle on the situation he had to pretend to go with it. Fortunately his Ionian training would help him with that. "Sorry, just had a few things on my mind. You being one of them of course." He said, taking in everything around him. What worried him a bit was tht all the weapons he had aquired for this assault were there, as if this was some idealic futuristic setting. However, since he was still in a relationship with Kiara no matter how much he wanted Cassandra he knew this wouldn't be how it would turn out. "And I'm not the first. ... But I'm not really hungry right now." He said with a smile. If this was meant to be morning... "How about we go for a bit of a stroll first? We can just heat this up later." He said, smiling. A hand out of Cassandra's sight worked on his soul sight magic so he could activate it. Using only the hand component was annoying but he went through the verbal in his head, ensuring if the link was there Cassandra couldn't hear it. Only the true Cassandra had a mental link. However he needed to see his body with his soul sight as well. There wasn't anyone else could know about their mind connection, right?

Aegis could see that Ryu had control of things here. Before anyone else had realised he was there he was already over at the abandoned armor of Elizabeths, looking to see if he could find his target. He wanted to fight Yang since it seemed he was strong enough that he could finally let loose his own powers, but his other 'ally' seemingly had enough of a handle, and the mission was more important than the chance of a fight.

Hinderance's Residence

Dulcina just smiled down to Hinderance. "Quiet you. We don't know if thats going to happen again any time soon, so I'd rather you be in better shape in case it does. And there are more ways to get something into you that simply swallowing it..." She said, though it wasn't sure if she was being suggestive or practical.