The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

Hinderance's Residence

"Unfortunately for me, I have some things to take care of at the Drifting Lotus, but I'll be back pretty quick. Normally I would ask if you would like to accompany me, but this has to do with your surprise so I can't really have you peeking at what I have planned now can I?" Hinderance chuckled a bit starting up a rift of his own. Unlike Cassandra's or Reshaya's modes of transportation Hinderance's was a tad slower as he required the medium of water to really get anywhere. As he continued to start it up he looked back to Dulcina. "You could still come with me for breakfast or something though."

The Drifting Lotus, Private Room

Cassandra stirred in her sleep a little grasping for Equiste from where she lay. When she noticed he wasn't by her side she opened her eye's still somewhat sleepily. Seeing Equiste by the window she picked up the sheet to somewhat cover herself before giving Equiste a hug from behind. "Equiste....what are you thinking about?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

((eh its just people being stupid. Not really anything to worry about until witch hunts start happening.))

EDIT: ((Alrighty gonna start deleting the other OOC comments nowz))

FilFire

07-20-2012

((I have two reactions to those: Run for it, or pick up whatever weapon I have at hand and start clubbing.))

EDIT: ((Probably a good idea.))

Equiste

07-21-2012

Hinderance's Residence

"Awww... Ok, I guess you can't then." She said with a bit of a chuckle. Dulcina looked towards the water contraption she had made to keep time. To others it just seemed like some pretty water fountain of sorts but it actually was something she had made so she could check the time without anyone noticing. She liked messing around like that. She looked around as if she was thinking before she nodded. "I'd like that."

(OOC: Course I don't know whether you mean with him through the transport water thing or when he comes back otherwise I might have a longer answer... :P)

The Drifting Lotus, the Private Room of... ...

Equiste smiled and turned his head to see Cassanra. "Oh, a few things." He sighed, looking out at the window. "The Institute is still getting me to work on the essence transfer process to see what medical applications that can be attached to it. Fortunately because it was a more private though institute approved project I have a much stronger say especially since I'm the one with the soul magic. Probably why I have light summoner duties. And I do have a special private project going on but that doesn't have much to do with anything... Ha, sorry..." He says, turning around and putting his arms around her, kissing her on the forehead. "First thing in the morning I talk about and its work. Silly of me eh?" He said with a chuckle.

(OOC: Deflection! :P)

AcolytHinderance

07-21-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Hinderance finalizing his portal waves to Dulcina before passing through to the Drifting Lotus.

((Its mostly talking about how slow Hinderance opens portals through the use of water compared to Reshaya or Cassandra.))

The Drifting Lotus

Cassandra blushed and giggled a bit when she was kissed on the forehead . Still hugging Equiste, Cassandra squeezed him a bit before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "No, I love how you are so committed to your work, I find it to be very endearing." Cassandra sighs before saying whats on her mind. "Equiste....I'm sorry for causing trouble for you.....especially what I made you do for the past few days....." Tears welled up a bit in Cassandra's eyes, but continued to try to hide them while gripping the fabric of Equiste's robe. She was feeling increasingly guilty about what she had been doing as of late, but she just couldn't help it. She'd rather feel this way than to be apart from Equiste.

Hinderance just making it to the Drifting Lotus went into the establishment to find Cheng. After a brief wait Hinderance managed to meet up with Cheng. "Hey there Cheng, how is the project going?" Cheng looked up to Hinderance and grinned widely. "You should see it, I mean a self sustained portal into what we believe to be the spirit realm that doesn't require someone with magical ability to operate that actually works. I can hardly contain myself seeing how close to completion we are." Cheng walked with Hinderance happily explaining the details. Hinderance noticed the waitresses gossiping as usual, but they seemed slightly more giddy about it. "Uhh...Cheng? Not that its my business, but your waitresses gossip quite a bit." Cheng laughed a bit before replying to Hinderance. "Pfft, They are young women who haven't felt their romantic interests flourish yet, of course they would be gossiping if a couple were to stay with us." Hinderance didn't really know that couples came here a lot. "Oh? I don't recall your business catering to couples." Cheng opened the trap door down to the basement and replied when he got off the ladder. "Hinderance, I cater to anyone I can. Still the couple is someone you know personally. Both of them in fact, but privacy wise I won't say anymore." Hinderance nodded when he reached the basement. "Ah sorry, I guess I am being terribly nosy about this." Hinderance thinking to who might be the couple he knew about could only really peg as Equiste and Kiara. Well, he'd go and say hello after his business is concluded.

FilFire

07-21-2012

((I smell trouble.))

Equiste

07-22-2012

Hinderance's Residence

With Hinderance gone she might as well work on some reports in the meantime. She sat at her desk, working away. Usually she'd use her magic to make it faster but she was in no hurry. Besides, sometimes it was good to work the mundane way for once.

The Drifting Lotus

Equiste hugged her a little tighter, kissing the top of her forehead. "Now Cassandra, you didn't make me do anything... I'm the one who chose to do this... Its ok..." He said, trying to reassure her.

AcolytHinderance

07-22-2012

The Drifting Lotus

Cassandra quickly wiped the tears welling up and smiled back to Equiste. She remained in the hug for a while before jolting slightly noticing Hinderance was close by. "Equiste, my creator had just entered the premises. Currently he seems to be heading towards the basement." Cassandra seemed concerned about being discovered by Hinderance. "I suppose we should get dressed before he stumbles too close."

Hinderance followed Cheng further into the basement where they reached the portal they had been working on. It was large enough for caravans to fit through with only a slight energy signature possibly making this the largest and more energy efficient portal yet. Hinderance looked to Cheng, "Have you tested this yet?" Cheng looked back to Hinderance with concern. "Well.....I can't risk sending one of my own through that thing, just to check if it works. Really I was hoping you had a better method than to send someone in blind." Hinderance shook his head, "Not really no. To be honest I was going to volunteer really." They both looked at the portal, it was stable and inanimate objects passed through just fine. Hinderance taking the initiative stepped closer to the portal before looking back to Cheng. "Just in case I don't pop back out in 10 or so minutes there is a button near the control pad, just press the blue button and call Cassandra or Reshaya." Cheng was still concerned, but on hearing his back up plan Cheng remarked, "Oh...then I'll go get Cassandra she's actually already here." Hinderance was a bit surprised to hear Cassandra was here. "Cassandra's here? Actually you stay here Cheng I'll go get her it should be simple enough to just pass through the floors, which room is she in?" Cheng went over to the control pad before responding. "That room above the private room I always have reserved for you." Nodding Hinderance began ascending towards that particular room.

FilFire

07-22-2012

((Wait for it....))

moltingsoul

07-22-2012

((Stalker mode off...wait for what fil?))