The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

The Drifting Lotus - where ever the tide takes it

"For drinks I asked them for soda, apparently all they had in stock was manou soda. I think it tastes like lime. I wasn't sure whether you would like it or not, but I asked for two." As Cassandra was finishing up her sentence the waitresses returned with a 1.50 liter bottle of soda. It was in what looked to be a champagne bottle, but the both of them could see a twist cap on top so they knew it wasn't champagne at least. The waitresses also brought in two tall handle-less glasses, usually used for beer.

Cassandra opened the bottle and poured Equiste some of the soda before pouring herself a cup. Although due to the overpowering smell of the steak they couldn't smell the lime in the soda unless they noses were right next to soda. The soda itself was nice and fizzy with the taste of sweet and sour lime giving it a sharpness that helped if the gravy was too oily. Cassandra began eating her steak as well pouring a bit of gravy over hers. Cassandra smiled as Equiste continued with his steak, it reminded her of....well....those days she had spent in that illusion.....but this time this was real. Taking comfort in having seen Kuroi she enjoyed her meal with the company of Equiste.

((Bah sorry that toke so long :<))

Equiste

07-16-2012

The Drifting Tide... of the Lotus

"Ah, I haven't had that in a while..." He said, trying to remember the last time he had it. Yep, been a while. "Thank you." He said as Cassandra poured, feeling slightly strange to have a glass poured for him. Oh well, Cassandra seemed happy. He took a taste of the soda. Yep, it tasted quite nice. "Mmm... Quite nice." He said to Cassandra happily. He continued to eat the steak he chuckled, looking towards Cassandra. "Heh, my mother often gets annoyed at how silent I am at the table since I tend to concentrate on eating and enjoying what I eat over conversation." He took a quick time to think to himself and frowned. "Its wierd how she picked my personality so well." He blinkled, realising what he was actually talking about. "So what region is this beef from?" He asked, taking some garlic bread and biting out a large chunk, happily chewing on it as he smiled towards Cassandra.

(Haha, thats ok. I'm sitting back playing my DS while listening to some music on youtube telling myself I should be sleeping... But I'm not tired and don't really have anything on today. :P)

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

The Drifting Lotus

Cassandra chuckled a little as Equiste talked about his mother got annoyed with him over eating silently. "It is fine Equiste, besides enjoying the meal someone cooked is just as well a show of gratitude for the person who went through the trouble of cook the meal." Cassandra paused for a moment to recall where the beef was from and replied as she remembered. "Its from the northern part of Ionia of Chou gue. You'd be surprised how well treated the cows are before they harvest them for their meat. Then again for quality beef like this I wouldn't be surprised." Cassandra really didn't mind Equiste eating silently then again there was so many things she liked about him.

((XD well I should start heading off pretty soon myself, but I have time for one more reply so :P))

Equiste

07-16-2012

The Lotus that does Indeed Drift

"Yeah, for meat this good I'm not surprised at all." He said happily as he ate. Everything seemed to have been cooked well, the cheese although not as much he would have seeming to have a stronger flavor as if to make up for it. "Yeah, I tried that excuse with her once. She lightfully battered an oven mitt over my head and said 'Well if you truly want to show gratitude say it to me silly.'" He couldn't help but chuckle at that. He finished the rest of his meal, chewing on some more garlic bread. "Mmm, this is great stuff. We should come here more often." He said with a smile.

AcolytHinderance

07-16-2012

And Drift the Lotus does

Cassandra chuckled at the oven mitt comment. "Your mother seems like a delightful person Equiste." Cassandra herself finishing her meal leaned a bit on Equiste. "Yes we should. This place has quite a bit to offer. I sometimes wonder where all this revenue comes from. Even with a successful restaurant and lodging it would take more than that to provide this level of quality and service." Knowing that they wouldn't be disturbed by anyone she hugged Equiste gently. "Thank you again for everything Equiste, for being with me when I needed you."

((Right off to bed for me XD I have to clean the house tomorrow so ugh gotta wake up early.))

Equiste

07-16-2012

Drifting Lotus of much feasting... If you like Lotus' :P

"She is. She's one of the greatest mothers I ever known, but I suppose I'm biased aren't I?" He said with a chuckle. He felt her leaning on him. He resisted hugging her for now, simply trying to be a comfortable arm rest. "Well, this is Ionia, so who knows really. And Hinderance has been mentioned..." He wondered if she knew about his other 'dealings'. Probably. He didn't see a reason for Hinderance to keep it from her. He hugged her back when she hugged him. 'Anytime. I'll try to be around any time you need me...' He said, partially regretting his words cause that could mean... And he did... but... yeah, like he was going to say no...

AcolytHinderance

07-17-2012

The Drifting Lotus where food is awesome

Cassandra wondered if she should ask him this here, but frankly she couldn't think of a better place. After taking a short breath Cassandra positioned herself onto Equiste's lap while facing him. Gently taking hold of the back of his neck and head Cassandra gave Equiste a kiss. "Equiste....." The mental message wasn't exactly self explanatory, but he could literally feel the lust Cassandra was feeling for him. Pulling away from the kiss for a short moment Cassandra's face was now entirely red, "I...I know its sudden...but....could we?" Cassandra seemed very bashful about asking Equiste this, but seemed to be doing so none the less.

FilFire

07-17-2012

((I'm getting the suspicion someone is in heat.))

Equiste

07-17-2012

The Drifting Lotus where your Lotus tastes of steak

Equiste looked towards her somewhat confused until she was on his lap. She could feel him getting aroused as she kissed him. This time he had kissed back a little. He smiled sadly up at her. "I... I'm not... Perhaps we..." He leant forward and kissed her, his hands still by his sides. He looked up at her, his breath heavy. No, he shouldn't... Shouldn't he? "Erm... Maybe we should... Like... have some... desert..." He said, unsure what he should do.

(OOC: More like heavily emotionally charged...)

FilFire

07-17-2012

((I'm going with in heat. Sounds so much better.))