The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

07-16-2012

Dulcina chuckled at Hinderance. "No, that you are not." She hugged him tighter as she was hugged tighter, smiling as some more joyful tears were comming down her face. "Thank you. That... Hmm, now I'm wondering if I deserve you for that..." She said with a slight chuckle. But besite her title and power and other things, she was wondering if she really did deserve this.

"Yeah, it is strange, but I do have a few ideas. I shouldn't disturb your work though." He smiled and closed the door behind him. There was something he wanted to look up in the Library. He walked over to the hydromancy section and pulled out a book, reading it at one of the desks. He couldn't help but steal a glance to Cassandra when he thought she wasn't looking. Yeah, stop being a distraction huh?

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Hinderance wanted to do more for Dulcina, but still felt it wasn't really his place yet. Now that his form was fully liquid his body temperature rose to a comfortably cool temperature. "You do Dulcina and you don't have to think on that too much." Hinderance still had an annoying thought in his mind about the disk, but continued to dismiss it.

Continuing to sort the papers she went over to each shelf with the proper labels and folders. It wasn't exactly the most exciting work, but it felt good to have a normal routine again. Once in a while she could feel someone looking at her, but seeing as how Equiste was the only one in the library with her she blushed a little redder, but tried to hide it from Equiste. Going back to the main table she looked through more of the reports wanting to get it done quickly as she was starting to get distracted by other things.

Equiste

07-16-2012

"I'll try not to..." She said, closing her eyes and hugging herself against Hinderance. This felt really nice. She had gotten a lot more emotional than she had expected. She wanted to sleep, but felt that if Hinderance left she would be too much in turmoil. With a wave of her hand the disk and the paper hiding under something was picked up by tendrils of water and dragged to the ground, disappearing into it. They were actually moving to a special hiding spot she had. Now she had to ask Hinderance one more favor. "Umm... Hinderance... This might seem a bit strange but do you think you could stay with me for a while? Until I fall asleep? I'm sorry to be so much a burden right now but I want to sleep and I don't think I can alone..."

Equiste continued to study the book, stealing glances every once in a while. He did eventually notice the increased blush. Probably best to get out of sight. He moved to the bookshelf again, looking like he was looking for a book before he moved out of sight, sticking his head back in the book. He had to resist looking around to see her, but it was for the best.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Hinderance was a tad surprised by the request, really his mind wondered if she was asking for more than just waiting for her to fall asleep, but thinking back on what had happened today he tried not to think of it in that way. Nodding Hinderance replied, "It's fine Dulcina, of course I will stay until you have fallen asleep."

Cassandra continued to work on sorting the papers, she was getting close to the end of the paperwork. Cassandra noticed that Equiste had moved out of sight, but she knew he was still here. Cassandra still wasn't sure if she could openly show Equiste a bit more affection, but this being her home perhaps?

Equiste

07-16-2012

"Thank you..." She said as she moved them over to her bed, still with her arms around him. She couldn't help but think perhaps she should push for more than just him being with her, but pushed it out for now. Hinderance would probably feel better working for that type of affection more so than she giving it because she felt vulnerable. ... Well, apart from the fact that she was probably more sexual than most people. She laid down on the bed still in her senior summoner robes and laid on her side, back turned to him, waiting for him to come down behind her.

Equiste continued to study the book. It missed the componenet he was looking for. With a sigh he returns the book back to the shelf. Moving back to the book shelf and likely in sight he scans more books. Perhaps that one on the shelf up there would be better? He stretched himself as far as he could go to reach the book before returning to his out of sight spot, stealing a glance before he does. Perhaps he should... Nah, he wasn't distracting Cassandra... Was he?

AcolytHinderance

07-16-2012

Hinderance moved right next to Dulcina and remained sitting next to her. Hinderance continued to wonder about the disk and where it came from. Still right now Dulcina needed him close, with that in mind he laid down beside Dulcina. "I'll be right here Dulcina, so no need to worry."

Cassandra finished putting all the paperwork in order. She sighed content with the work she had done and went to check up on Equiste. "Hey, Equiste I just finished sorting my paperwork." Seeing Equiste looking at the book Cassandra quieted down a bit. "Oops, sorry am I disturbing you?" Cassandra still had a slight blush as she stood fidgeting a bit waiting for Equiste's answer.

Equiste

07-16-2012

As he spoke to her she slid her body back so it touched him, moving so there was a bit of space for an arm to fit under and around her. Hinderance could feel a slight pull, like his arms were being moved by someone but to a point where he could resist easily if he wanted. If he didn't resist they would end up hugging her around the chest. She smiled and closed her eyes. "Thank you Hinderance." She said, the back of her body resting in Hinderance's human form. She couldn't help but smile and let out a phrase she used to be quoted when she said stuff like that. "Its when you say that I worry the most." She said playfully.

Equiste looked up as Cassandra talked to him. He smiled. "No, your not disturbing me at all. I'm just looking at something for a side project. Thats all." To be honest he was using it to distract him from his... guests. He still had to ask Hinderance what he should do with them. "Is that all you got set out for today or is there more?" He asked with a smile.

AcolytHinderance

07-16-2012

Hinderance didn't resist and hugged Dulcina, using his left hand he brushed Dulcina's hair back behind her head. "Maybe, but at least I didn't say something like that during time of conflict." Hinderance was starting to get the urge to do more than just lay beside Dulcina all night, but quickly move that thought out as it would be both inappropriate as well as completely against what he wanted. "It's no problem Dulcina, this is the least I could do for you."

"That was the only remaining thing I had for the day." Cassandra moved a bit closer to Equiste's chair as she spoke. Once close enough Cassandra stood right beside Equiste. Not wanting anyone else to accidentally hear she opened a secure mental link to Equiste. Should he accept he would hear the following. "Equiste...about what we did......was it a one time thing?.......I'm just.....curious...." Cassandra couldn't hide how embarrassed she was asking, but she really wanted to know.

Equiste

07-16-2012

Dulcina smiled resting back into Hinderance as she felt her hair being brushed. She chuckled when he mentioned not saying it during the conflict. "No, I guess you didn't... I..." Her mind went back to that night, when Hinderance had asked her to kill him. The poor dear to be going through such pain that he would want his own demise. "The least you could do?" She was tempted to be flirty with him but such an action might make her want more and to break whatever resistance Hinderance was using. "That m... ... Thank you.." She says, putting her arm on the arm Hinderance had around her chest.

Equiste was still looking towards Cassandra as she moved closer to him. "Well thats good, I guess that means you can relax for the rest of the day." He instantly accepted the request, like accepting the secure link from her was something he would do without question. He made a noise as he felt the question. 'Cassandra, I d... I'm not sure...' His thoughts seemed confused, a slight feeling of lust and love in with the confusion. He seemed to be sitting there, conemplating either his next move or staring at her, either one seemed possible if not both.

AcolytHinderance

07-16-2012

Hinderance really wished he could do more right now, but he had to keep himself under control until after they had spent more time together. Hinderance smiled as Dulcina placed her arm onto his.

Cassandra still blushing smiled at is mental response. "It's ok.....I know it will take a lot of thinking.....but again.....if you ever have need of me.......I'll be here for you.....always....." Equiste could feel a huge amount of longing as well as lust in Cassandra's reply, but even then he could also tell she was holding a lot more of her emotions from being relayed through the link. Unconsciously Cassandra began to fidget with her robe as she gave her reply. Equiste could see her visibly get redder. Cassandra wanted much more, but for now this was more than she thought she could ever have between them keeping her content. She herself this was a terrible thing she was doing with Equiste, but she really couldn't help herself.