The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

07-15-2012

Duclina smiled through her tears, letting out a giggle. "No, I guess you don't. Just place it on the desk for now, I can hide it later." She said, looking into Hinderance's eyes with a relaxing smile. She relaxed more into his arms as he hugged her tigher. She felt so safe right now. "Thank you. Simply by being here for me and supporting me the way you are you are helping me... A lot. Thank you." She rested her head against his shoulder. Even hearing the little bit she heard as she walked in brough back horrible memories she had locked away in her head. She chuckled as she knew this wasn't the time, but she just couldn't help herself. "So, when are you going to ask me out?" She said with a smile, still resting on his shoulder.

FilFire

07-15-2012

((If it's not one thing, it's another. I'm getting the feeling a week in these threads without a crisis is not a proper week.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Had Hindernance been drinking anything Dulcina's last question would have led him into a spit take. Hinderance cleared his throat as he wasn't exactly ready to answer that question. After a breathing a bit he looked to Dulcina. "I was...going to wait a bit until I could... well...you know get a proper...date...going..." Hinderance was having a terrible time trying to explain himself with any amount of confidence. "My pay grade is pretty beefy for a junior summoner, but Reshaya needed money in order of buy meat for FilFire and Kuroi.....ugh....." He was beating around the bush and hated himself for doing so. "I....well....ok... if I hadn't given Reshaya such a huge chunk of my savings, I was planning to ask you at the end of the week........."

((Right gotta stop here for the day much too tired x .... X))

FilFire

07-15-2012

((Amazing how long you can keep going on less than 4 hours of sleep.))

Equiste

07-16-2012

(OOC: That it is. -_-)

Dulcina looked up towards him, smiling happily. She hadn't expected him to actually go into detail, morely expecting him to deflect and pretend he had been too busy to think about that. Oh well, it was certainly interesting that he would need so long and a lot of money to fix it up. "So long?" She gave a bit of a chuckle. "Oh I'm just teasing. Take all the time you need to prepare, but you don't need to go all out on little old me..." She said, simply resting in his embrace.
Equiste shook his head. He had been sneaking out to leave them to their own devices especially after Dulcina's question but he couldn't help but turn around. "Hinderance, you do remember I'm around right? If you required so much money you know you could ask me for some. I've saved up a lot since I haven't spent much on myself during my time here." He said, before realising he should probably go. And probably shouldn't of said anything. "Erm, I'll just be going this way... Yes..." He said, heading for the exit again.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Hinderance looked over to Equiste so that he could reply, "I know, but you might need that someday and really I would like this to be special really so the more I work to accomplish it I think it might be more meaningful." Hinderance looked to Dulcina still somewhat saddened from what he had watched. "Dulcina, you deserve much more than what you say you should. I for one will try my best to provide it, albeit I am still kind of slow at that." Hinderance remembering he had turned to ice eased up so that his form would return into a liquid state. "Sorry, I keep forgetting what state my body is in....."

As Equiste left the room he could see Cassandra who seemed to be carrying a stack of papers towards the library. Seeing Equiste Cassandra smiled softly towards him with a bit of a blush before continuing to the library.

Equiste

07-16-2012

Equiste shrugged. "Hinderance, I made more than enough years ago to retire very comfortably. I doubt I will need that much of it some day. But I can understand your sentiment." With that he walked out of Dulcina's room.

She looked back at Hinderance, masking her sadness she felt for the pain that had been caused to him tonight. However when he started to tell her that she deserves much more than she says she should tears started to slowly come down her face, though it would be hard to tell with the eye due to the tears from before still comming down. "Th-thats fine... A little cold doesn't hurt anyone... H-Hinderance... I..." She steeled herself before the next part. "I have... ... done things in the past. More than I like to admit that I... really regret, that I shouldn't of done. I... don't deserve as... much as you might think." She said, looking towards him, slightly scared.

Equiste looked towards Cassandra with a smile. "Hey. Staying busy are you?" He asked as he moved towards her.

AcolytHinderance

07-16-2012

Hinderance brushed Dulcina's hair as he spoke trying to comfort her. It wasn't like he didn't have things he needed to atone for either. "Dulcina, we all have things that we regret doing, some more than others, but what matters is that we all try our best to better ourselves afterwards." Hinderance's form continued to melt to a liquid state as he continued to raise his body temperature to a more comfortable level.

Cassandra stopped a moment to reply to Equiste, "Yes, as of right now I am heading to the library to sort out these reports. It feels better to be able to move around again. How have you been Equiste?"

Equiste

07-16-2012

A smile came to her saddened face as Hinderance began brushing her hair. "I... Try... But I'm not sure its enough... I've done some terrible things Hinderance... S..." She blinked, trying to get herself together. "Maybe I am being a bit hard on myself... Sorry Hinderance." She said, unsure if she believed her won words.

He walked over to her. "Yeah, its good to see you about again." He said with a smile. He sighed with a slight look of annoyance on his face as he answered the question. "Well for some reason the Institute decided to cut my time off short for some reason. Oh well. I'm on light duties at the moment for some reason. Can't complain too much I guess." If the library door was closed he would walk over and open it for her.

AcolytHinderance

07-16-2012

"Its ok, besides I am not exactly the most exemplar model for self forgiveness either you know." Hinderance was now almost fully liquid and his upper body was starting to warm up. Hinderance hugged Dulcina a little tighter. "Whatever you did in the past, I won't judge because all that matters is who you are right now."

Cassandra gave Equiste a somewhat puzzled look. "Strange, the institute shouldn't have any reason to prematurely cut off your holiday. Hrmmm....perhaps they wish you to be present for something? Although you would have been notified if you were.....hrmmmm...." Seeing Equiste open the door for her she thanked Equiste before passing through. Inside the library there were still a few shelves that had been singed in the past by fire and magic, but otherwise everything else seemed to be in order. Placing the papers down at the central table Cassandra began to sort through them by date and importance. Still blushing slightly she would occasionally steal a glance at Equiste with a smile across her face.