The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

07-15-2012

"It certainly looks that way. I haven't seen those robes around in a while." He said, remembering back in the days when he saw summoners around the early times of the institute. He had quite the frown on him. He didn't like the look of this experiment.
As the man opened a latch the girl in the room seemed to move, a head turning slightly. He activated something next to the door which seemed to activate a light enchantment in the room. Now they could clearly see a dirty and stained bed with a few red streaks. The walls seemed to have this sort of sheen to it, but seemed to be stone. A gasp could be heard from the girl as she seemed to start to tremble.
"No not again not again..." She seemed to be mumbling to herself. They could now see the tattered clothing, dirty and torn. It seemed three toes were missing from her right foot and instead blackened burn marks where they should of been, sparing only her big toe and the one next to it, though there were black streaks on her foot as well. The left foot had the big and middle toe missing, also scorched. From what they could see her body around her back and left side was a bunch of scars as well as some burn marks. Some of the ones on her back look like they could of come from a whip. Her face had a single slice on her cheek seemingly burnt over. The girl herself was covered in a thin layer of dust from probably the stone floor.
As the man opened the door a muffled squeal could be heard as the girl pushed herself further into the wall like she was trying to get away. The guy seemed to tut tut her at this.
"Oh dear, you nearly squealed upon my entrance again. Luckily you held it back..." The girl seemed to wince at this, still trembling. As she opened her mouth to speak they could see a couple of her teeth missing, although if they weren't it would of probably been a beautiful smile.
"N-n-no... Anything but that!" She said in a high pitched voice full of fear. For some reason the voice sounded familiar, if not younger sounding. "I... I... I'll... get it... r-r-right t-t-today... Just please no more..." It looked like the girl wanted to look away but something seemed to be keeping her looking at him with one eye at least. She hugged herself tighter as she continued to tremble. The man seemed to smile a calm smile.
"Well I surely hope so. Lucky for you I'm feeling generous, so perhaps only a little before I get you to try again..." He said, smiling wickedly as he clicked his fingers, sparks flying from his hand. The girl threw her hand out, looking directly at him. There was some brusing on her face and her nose seemed out of place but the person seemed familiar, like it was a younger version of...
"No! Please! I can do it! Let me try! PLease don't hurt me please! I can't take any more" She said, shaking as he continued to approach. He smiled towards her.
"Hmm, maybe one chance Dulcy, just the one..." He said as he continued over to her.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Hinderance continued to watch the contents of the disk gradually becoming more and more displeased at what he was watching. He was actually thinking of turning off the viewer as this wasn't something they needed to watch, but the girl in the experiment chamber looked so familiar he let it run a little further. Upon hearing the the summoner call the test subject 'Dulcy' Hinderance became mortified. He now need to know if this was the same person he thought it was. If it indeed was the person he believed it to be there was going to be a lot of questions he was going to need answering from the institute. Hinderance continued to keep himself in check trying hard not to become angered from what he was watching. The summoners were trying to get results, but what kind of results were they after that required....this....

Equiste

07-15-2012

"Yes! Yes! I-I-I can d-d-do th-this! Please, just no m-m-more...." The girl said nodding ferverently, pulling her arm back around her leg. He came close and kneeled down next to her, waiting patiently.
"Yes dear, now do it as I know you can..." He said, looking towards her with a kindly expression. The other summoner behind the screen seemed to have her hands together like she was praying. The girl they referred to as Dulcy nodded, placing a hand on him. It looked like the girl was channeling magic into the guy, who just sat there looking bored. "Please work please work please work..." She seemed to be muttering as she did so. After a while she seems to look more and more fearful when suddenly the man just grabbed her hand roughly, causing the girl to shriek in terror.
"You disappoint me Dulcy. You are transferring magic but not in that special way are you?" He said in a menacing tone. The girl shook her head, tears streaming down her face.
"I'm trying I'm really trying I just can't do it please don't do this to me please! I've tried and tried but its not working oh please don't! Please!" She cried out as she sobbed, looking fearfully towards him. He shook his head.
"YOu know the rules. I have to punish you now for not performing." The girl just cried, trying to slam her head against the wall, but each time she did her head would slow down before impact like as if the walls themselves were stopping her.
"Please I beg you I will give you whatever you want please no more!" She said, shrinking away. He just shook his head.
"You know those walls are built to stop you from knocking yourself out. Now just take your punishment like a good little girl..." He said, holding out his other hand.

"Hinderance I think you should stop this. Stop the tape now..." He said, Hinderance clearly feeling the fire within him. "But it can't be... her can it?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Hinderance began to come to a boil as he continued to watch the event unfold. He hadn't felt this helpless and angry since the time Reshaya pulled her shock therapy on Cassandra. He wanted to destroy the disk, but he would need it later if he was going to say he had evidence and required answers. Hinderance stopped the footage and carefully toke out the disk and placed it into his form going onto encase it in ice so that he didn't have to worry about dropping it by accident.He quickly removed it from his form and placed it on top of a nearby desk so that his boiling form wouldn't melt the ice. He was upset, very upset over what he just saw. Hinderance turned to Equiste still boiling. "I am not sure, but if it is who I think it is. Then I will get to the bottom of this." Hinderance was almost tempted to keep watching that disk to see if there was going to be any type of confirmation that it was Dulcina, but he couldn't keep watching and remain calm.

Equiste

07-15-2012

Equiste let out a sigh of relief as Hinderance took out the tape. He looked towards Hinderance. "Now Hinderance the person who..." He didn't finish as there was a nervous voice from the other side of the room.

"Hinderance, please... Calm down..." Said senior summoner Dulcina from the entrance to the room, looking very worried. "Wh-Where did you get that?" She asked, trying her best to look calm but looked very worried towards Hinderance. She was in full senior summoner robes.

(OOC: Oh, and she does have all her toes and teeth now a days)

AcolytHinderance

07-15-2012

Hinderance seeing Dulcina tried to calm down as she requested, but his form just wouldn't stop boiling as of right now even if he could suppress being outwardly angry his subconscious was still plenty upset with what was on the disk. Hinderance tried his best to talk in a calm voice, he toke a breath and sighed before answering Dulcina. "I found it inside the residence with a note attached." Hinderance pointed to the note.

Equiste

07-15-2012

She seemed to breathe a sigh of relief as he calmed down. She made her way over to him, placing a hand on his arm as he began to feel a calming feeling. "I know your upset, but I need you not to tell anyone what you saw on that..." She said, reading the note. She frowned as she read it, before sliding it under something on her desk. She put both hands on Hinderance's form. "Please, I know you are angry and upset, but you must not pursue this... Please, let me hold on to the disk and not pursue this any further. Please, for everyones sake. Please, for me..." She says, looking sorrowful towards Hinderance. No one should of had to see that.

Equiste sat in the chair uncomfortably, looking towards the situation. He never knew of any of this. Some things made more sense now with him but... He waited to see Hinderance's reaction.

AcolytHinderance

07-15-2012

Hinderance's form began to shift itself in to ice as if he cut off what was causing him to boil. Hinderance decided to enter his human form before going any further. Hinderance cupped her hands in his as he looked at her. Dulcina could see that Hinderance was incredibly saddened by what he saw, but more so that it was true that it was her on the disk. Hinderance began to feel a sense of disapproval with Dulcina deciding to remain in the institute after what was done to her. He didn't reply to Dulcina for a while, by all means he wanted to tear the place up to find answers and reasoning that they used to justify their actions. Still Dulcina was asking him to not pursue it for now he would comply, but only out of respect for Dulcina. After a lengthy pause Hinderance sighed as he replied, "......I won't pursue this any further..........but only because you asked me not to......." Dulcina could still hear a hint of resistance in Hinderance's voice, as if he was still convincing himself not to take it any further.

Equiste

07-15-2012

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at him, feeling terribly saddened. Why did he have to see that? WHo was so sick to send this to him? This she had to find out but... She could feel he wasn't happy. "I'm sorry..." She said, looking deep into her eyes as tears ran down her cheeks. Without a word she slid her hands down his forms arms and hugged him, Hinderance feeling some of her tears as her head rested on her shoulder. "Thank you. I know I am asking a lot of you, and I'm sorry, but thank you. This means more to me than you know Hinderance." She then leant back a bit so she could look at his face. "I... need you to keep that disk safe, or give it to me to keep safe. I know I can trust you so..." She said, looking deep into his eyes with sorrow. She knew how hard it would be for Hinderance not to seek this out further. "I'm..." She couldn't continue. She knew no matter how many times she said sorry, it wouldn't make this situation any better.

AcolytHinderance

07-15-2012

Hinderance hugged Dulcina back, he really didn't like not being able to look into what had happened further, but he had to respect Dulcina's wishes. He sighed looking at the disk, he couldn't even keep his reformation gem safe from Elizabeth what chance did he have of keeping this disk in safe hands. Looking to Dulcina Hinderance says, "I'll let you hold on to it. But only because I don't have a good track record with keeping possessions from being stolen." Hinderance hugged Dulcina a little tighter, "It'll be ok Dulcina.....I just wish you'd let me help as well."