Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

07-14-2012

((Good times good times. Except for a temporary depression, but ah well.))

((And also, if Reshaya wants blood all she needs to do is ask FilFire.))

AcolytHinderance

07-15-2012

Hinderance reads the note on the crystal disk, wondering where this was from. Well, it was mundane enough he probably just looked scanned over it without really seeing what it was. Wondering whether it was meant for him he did want to take a look at the contents, but feeling a bit uneasy with the note he decides to wait for someone else to be with him when viewing the disk. For now he would place it in his room and prioritize in watching it later.

Equiste

07-15-2012

(OOC: Tsk, of course you would...)

Equiste returned to Hinderance's residence looking slightly annoyed. Not only had they cut his time off short they wanted to do more tests on him? And it had been stuff they went through before. They probably had an idea about his other form even though the magic had been disrupted by protocols and were probably trying to get him to reveal that, to which he wouldn't. Only two people would know about it as far as he was concerned, though the applications he could do with it were... Interesting. He sat down at a seat in the room, looking over at Hinderance.
"Evening Hinderance. I hope your day has been more exciting than mine." He said with a sigh.

AcolytHinderance

07-15-2012

"Can't really say my day was any different from how it usually is, well except for finding this curious disk here." Hinderance shows Equiste the disk along with the attached note. "By any chance do you know where this came from? I mean it looks normal enough that I would have just skimmed over it, but ya know." He still felt a bit uneasy about the disk, but at least with Equiste here it might be alright to watch. "Do you think Dulcina would mind if we borrowed her viewer for this thing?"

Equiste

07-15-2012

Equiste looked towards the disk. Well it was a disk really. Could be anything. He frowned however as he read the note. "I'm sure Dulcina won't mind you borrowing her crystal viewer though the note does seem ominous." He frowned at the note. "Messed up Demacian boy? Is that a reference to me? That just seems wierd..." He seemed to be analysing the note now. "Watch at the risk of your own sanity? This just gets stranger. Seems the note is warning against us watching it but bugging us to watch it... I don't know..." He did wonder what it would contain. "But yeah, she should be fine with you using her viewer. I'll leave it up to you to decide if we watch it or not."

(OOC: Tsk, of course you would post 2 mins after I am in a game... -_-)

AcolytHinderance

07-15-2012

"Well, if it was intended for me or you I am really not sure if we should watch it, but still.....just to leave it would be the smart thing, but I am curious." Hinderance debates with himself whether he should watch the disk or not, but after sometime he decides against his better judgement. "You know lets watch it and see what it has to show us."

Equiste

07-15-2012

Equiste sighed. "I must admit I am curious too. And with the things I've seen it would take more than something on a disk to make me insane. Although I do believe the note and the disk is definately for you. It, I think, just mentions me in passing. The person probably doesn't care about what I think of it. It wouldn't surprise me if the person thought you would be the only one watching it." He waited for Hinderance to move towards Dulcina's room, to which the door was open. From here you could see the luxurious cream carpet and the water features on some of the walls, a large desk down one end although from outside you couldn't see her bed just yet.

AcolytHinderance

07-15-2012

"Wow...ok how did I not notice all this during construction......huh....I must have been distracted." Hinderance moves further into the room looking for the crystal disk viewer while still occasionally looking around the room admiring the furniture and some architectural features he didn't know you could do with stone. Once finding the viewer Hinderance places the disk into it and turns the device on and waits for whatever content was placed into it to show. "I only hope I won't live to regret watching this."

Equiste

07-15-2012

As Hinderance entered the room he could see the scope of what she had either crafted using her magic and/or what she had brought in here from her own personal residence. She had a queen sized bed with high quality sheets. In the left top corner of the room seemed to be a bath type arrangement from stone with marble inlay, which upon closer inspection had been bound together with magic. It seemed to be filled with water but was definately not in use. There were smallish statues around the room, some of champions, others what looked to be water elementals, possibly elementals he might recognise. The crystalvision viewer wasn't too far from the desk, set into the wall. It was quite large, taking up a fair bit of space. Equiste grabs a chair from in the room, placing it near the desk and sitting down a little to the side, letting Hinderance have the middle. He waited patiently as Hinderance put in the disk. The viewer started up.
The image that is displayed was mostly of a dark room, a simple iron bed with a beat up matress and stained white sheets though with the darkness it was somewhat difficult to make out what. A figure with their arms around their knees was at the furtherest part of the room, hair down to past their shoulder blades and seemed to be wearing a tattered shirt covering their chest and tattered what might of been a dress but it was hard to tell. From the breathing noises it seemed they were asleep. Near the other end of the room there was a door near one of the corners and what seemed to be a viewing room similiar to that used to check on test subjects, though it was mostly dark too until a light came on. In there looked to be two summoners in robes indicating they were full summoners, though it seemed to be an older design. The light seemed to stop at the glass and not affect the room the other person was in at all. One of them was looking at the camera and nodding.
"Its up and running. How is the feed comming through?" He asked, making his way over to a monitor that the other summoner was looking at.
"Its comming through fine as normal. Full view of the room." She said back, looking towards the guy with a bit of a sad expression. She looked down at the notes. "So its more of that today isn't it? Aren't they satisfied with the results? We already have..."
"Oh quiet. Its what we have been assigned to do. Don't start that typical Demacian bull#$*& with me again. Why do you think they have me performing the experiment? The quicker we get results the quicker this poor soul will be set free from this." He said with a sigh, sounding like this conversation had happened before. THe woman seemed to sigh. Neither of them seemed to be recognisable.
"Fine. The equipment is running fine. The girl can hear us. Seems she is still using that technique to get sleep while she can and only responding to the door still." She sighed, looking quite down. The guy didn't seem to show any real emotion at all. "Ready to continue whenever you are ready, Noxian." She said, a slight bit of distate comming from the word 'noxian'. He didn't seem to react.
"Alright, subject 2061 test three stage 21. Subject still is unable to produce her 'quality' under this duress, but still no feeling associated with the transfer. Continuing experiment." He said, preparing to switch on a light and head in.

"An experiment? I don't like where this is heading already..." Equiste said, looking towards the screen with a frown.

AcolytHinderance

07-15-2012

Hinderance continues to watch what was on display. He had already seen the kind of experiments the institute wanted for Reshaya, but only with Equiste and himself were most of them avoided and filtered. Seeing the footage this was probably experimentation for those that didn't have people like them watching out for damaging experiments. "Seeing as how those robe designs are different perhaps this is older footage? I mean I remember some of the older summoners would still wear their old robes, but still." Hinderance could only hope this wasn't the kind of experiment he was thinking of.