The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

07-09-2012

Equiste blinked as Elizabeth started speaking besite the choke. What was... 'Thats not Elizabeth.' Suddenly it turned into a pile of blood. It was Reshaya? He was too confused and his emotional side was taking a break since it had used itself too much for him to be angry. "Thats... Fine. I can take it." He said, making his way over to the situation. Cassandra was right to be angry with her. What did she do to deserve this? 'It made her fight back didn't it?' He blinked, especially when Hinderance slapped Reshaya. 'We need to explain this.'
"Wait, when did I figure it out?" He asked in a confused tone, not thinking he said it aloud. 'We suspected when she mentioned she had weaseled her way out of Filfire's grasp. However your concern over Cassandra outweighed any logical argument so it took longer to work stuff out.' The emotion from that was cold and methodical. Seems it wasn't an unintended message sending to Cassandra. "And what logical reason would there be to allow that charade?" 'Its best this is explained to Hinderance too since he is very upset to which he has the right to be, as do you Cassandra. BUt you must hear why it has helped you.' There was some concern in those thoughts sent. It was obvious whatever was sending them had thought this out. "Alright then... I think I know why she did it, and it is a good reason..." He said. He had no reason to distrust his logic. He closed his eyes and opened them again, the room becomming slightly colder. "Indeed there is. Besite the animosity between Cassandra and Reshaya, they do still care for each other somewhat. However Reshaya has a flair for the dramatic, and knows that sometimes you need a big shock to kick you out of a heavy emotional trauma. She took the risk of taking the form of your enemy, hoping to bring out an emotional response that would help you get over what had happened. She knew both I and Hinderance and Dulcina if she was awake would do everything we could to help you. However it wasn't going to be successful if it didn't seem real. So she had to physically injure Cassandra to help her get over her fear. And it worked. Our concern over you and faith that you could fight back and win helped you do it. With Reshaya acting as a true threat and us completely believing in you Cassandra you were able to conquer your fear and fight back with the strength we knew you had. Remember Cassandra, you fought back, not us." He said, his tone flowing with the emotions he was trying to invoke but slightly off since he was somewhat annoyed himself. However it was necessary and... ... Oh no, it wasn't trying to do that, was it?

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Reshaya glared at Hinderance for a moment then eased up on him, both of them were going to be angry and she knew doing this would make her the black sheep of the family if she wasn't already. She listened to Equiste's explanation and smiled a bit before replying. "Exactly, so. It was so that Cassandra could get back on her feet sooner. You should be thanking me the emotional trauma she went through combined with the damage Elizabeth did to her confidence would have lasted years to recover from, but we don't have that luxury do we?"

Hinderance calmed down a bit, but really didn't like Reshaya attitude towards the situation. "Ok...that explanation helped, but you attitude towards the whole thing still bothers me Reshaya." Reshaya shrugged at Hinderance's displeasure. Hinderance sighed a moved over to Cassandra and began healing her. "I know this is probably the worst time to ask, but how are you feeling?"

Cassandra stood in place sobbing quietly for a moment as she had to take it all in. Even with the explanation she didn't like being dragged by the nose through the shock therapy. "I....I'll be fine creator....I just need time....." Cassandra looked over the Equiste walked over and hugged him. Right she really didn't care she just wanted him to be close.

Equiste

07-09-2012

He had to admit begrudgingly she and his logic side was right, though his face simply smiled and nodded as she said "Exactly so." Well he had to have thought it as well otherwise his logic side woulndn't of picked up on it. It was drastic, but the results were good right? Reshaya did care about Cassandra. "Perhaps a little much Reshaya, but thank you." He said, hoping the response wouldn't affect Cassandra too much. He smiled a calm smile to Cassandra and hugged her back. 'Hmm, somewhat unexpected excepting that factor. Oh well. "You'll be ok Cassandra. I knew you were strong enough within yourself to handle this."

Dulcina yawned. She felt some magic had gone through the place but no idea why. She made her way out of her room, only wearing a dressing gown that showed off some of her breasts. "Did I miss something?" She asked, looking around in a sleepy daze.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Hinderance sighed continuing to heal the wounds on Cassandra once she reached an acceptable level he turned to look at Dulcina, then froze in place for a moment before calmly turning around with his form steaming up somewhat. "Uhhh...yes just a bit...Dulcina maybe you should get a bit more clothing on? Just a suggestion...."

Cassandra continued to hug Equiste not wanting to let go. "Thank you for believing in me.....I....I don't know how to repay you for this....I just....thank you..." Right now she couldn't face her sister, although it made sense she couldn't just drop everything she felt at the moment because there was a justified reasoning behind what she did. Cassandra continued to stay close to Equiste more or less attached to him at this point.

Reshaya looking around and seeing her creator turn away from Dulcina snickered a bit. "Oh? Looks like Hinderance does still have that part about him intact." Reshaya continues to snicker as if try to make another convoluted scheme.

Equiste

07-09-2012

Equiste just smiles at Cassandra and continues to hug her, holding her close. 'There is no need to thank me for believing in you Cassandra. Your own personal strength and the person you are makes me believe in you. I know you are strong Cassandra, I won't ever stop believing in you. And now you know that your sister does care for you. Even though it was a risky step to take you will come from this stronger. I know you will. I'll be here to make sure.' He hugged her a little tighter, hoping it would help to relax her.

"Hmm?" Dulcina looked down at her chest. She didn't mind showing this much of her cleavage especially to Hinderance, it seemed to affect him. She smiled. "Oh right, sorry..." She said, turning around so she wouldn't expose herself for the next part as she slid her gown off her shoulders so it would hang around where it was tied up around her waist, the gown itself still covering her up from waist down. Any reflective surface in her room was blank so she wasn't exposed to the room. With that she slipped on a pink sleeveless shirt that was higher up, only showing a little bit of cleavage as she slips the gown back on covering her up like it had before. She walked into the room. "So what did I miss?" She asked.

AcolytHinderance

07-09-2012

Cassandra felt much better being closer to Equiste. She wanted this so badly, perhaps not how things were as they were, but if things were more normal....or if he was available at all. She continued to stay close she wanted to give him a kiss or some show of affection for everything he had done for her. Or at least something meaningful that could show her gratitude. She was getting a bit anxious, but continued to keep it at bay. However her head was still swimming with strange ideas, but she kept it from being communicated to Equiste.

Hindernace turned around after Dulcina came further into the room. "Oh..well Reshaya here thought she'd play therapist and gave Cassandra shock therapy by turning herself into Elizabeth and flat out attacked her. Not to mention the extent of damage she did to Cassandra on a physical manner." Hinderance sighed still somewhat annoyed at the situation. Thing like this shouldn't have been rushed even if it were to take a few years.

Reshaya hovered behind Dulcina and hugged her while looking over Dulcina's shoulders. "Hrrmmmm.....my.....Hinderance you have pretty good taste in women....now if only you got out more...." Reshaya giggled a bit while she rested her chin on Dulcina's shoulder. "So what do you think about Hinderance? He can be a bit narrow minded am I right?"

Equiste

07-09-2012

Equiste winced slightly as Cassandra hugged him. He had forgotten about his broken bones in his attempts to knock down the barrier. He thought about healing them himself or asking Hinderance but perhaps it was better for Cassandra to do it? She did seem anxious about something. Perhaps... No... At least not like this in this... overall situation. 'Whoops, it seems I've broken some bones. Do you think you can heal them for me? I know Hinderance and Dulcina is better but I prefer not to disturb them and I know you can heal me.' He says over the link. It was easier to hold back lustful thoughts now that his emotional side was worn out.

"Hmph, flatterer..." She said to Reshaya, looking over to her as she went behind her. It felt strange the hug, but she didn't mind it. She smiled to Reshaya and looked back out to Hinderance. "I think Hinderance is a wonderful caring person. And what is your definition of narrow minded?" She asked Reshaya with a chuckle. She looked back towards Hinderance. "I see. Did it work?" She asked, since at the moment she could just see Cassandra hugging Equiste.

AcolytHinderance

07-09-2012

"Well she fought back....and managed to pin Reshaya for a bit so yeah....I think it worked...I just wish we didn't have to force her in this manner." Hinderance was still worried about Cassandra, but having been able to fight back against her fear was a major step. Even then there was a great chance it could have broken Cassandra too, especially if Equiste wasn't here. Hinderance poked Reshaya's head trying to get her to stop hugging Dulcina that way. "Reshaya, that is rude.....I...that is really rude Reshaya.....uh...." Hinderance turned around from what Reshaya was doing trying to stop himself from steaming up.

Reshaya was getting a bit playfully curious and her left hand was getting a bit unruly sliding around getting to know Dulcina's figure a bit. "Oh? So does that mean you like him? Because he needs someone who thinks of him as more than just a water elemental to be tapped for some extra juice or a tool used for organizing libraries." Reshaya continued to feel around a bit before nibbling on Dulcina's shoulder playfully, "nom nom nom......hehe...so.....how far have you gone with Hinderance?"

Cassandra reacting to Equiste's request began healing him, it was quite the spell as his bones began to heal up as well as any internal injuries being taken care of. Cassandra looked to Equiste and how close they were to each other she felt around a bit while she healed him. It was wrong to take advantage of the situation like this, but she couldn't really help herself.

Equiste

07-09-2012

Equiste didn't move as she healed him, continuing to hug her to him. It was somewhat strange she was feeling around him but he didn't mind. In fact he liked it somewhat. Fortunately he was able to prevent himself from feeling any arousal from it even if her hands wandered too far. Besides, he had robes, clothes and underclothes on. How bad could it be? 'Thanks Cassandra, that feels much better. Don't overwork yourself though. Regardless of your sisters good intentions you still might feel a little tired from it.'

Dulcina didn't react to Reshaya as she felt around her. Since her 'hand' was still above her clothes it wasn't like she was properly feeling her up or anything. "It depends on the person and the support network around them. You did consider that before you put your plan into action didn't you Reshaya?" She asked, turning her head to her. She smiled at her. "Inquisitive about this sort of thing are you?" She looked back towards Hinderance. "She could be doing much worse." She looks back towards Reshaya and smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know? And she knows she can't go too far otherwise her chaos dragon boyfriend will eat me, and not in the good way..." She said, giving her a 'please keep me safe from that dragon' look before chuckling.

AcolytHinderance

07-09-2012

Cassandra finished healing Equiste, and stopped feeling around so much seeing as her excuse was gone for such an act. Cassandra yawned as she could now feel immensely tired. "Oh dear.. you are....right Summoner Equiste...I should probably rest for a bit...." Cassandra looked at her room which were in shambles and pointed to Equiste's room in the residence. "Would it be alright if I spent the night there Summoner Equiste? I mean its fine if you don't want me in your room...I just thought I'd ask...." Cassandra really didn'y know what her aim with this was. She wasn't Reshaya with these matters, but she still fancied sometime with him....just a bit....

Reshaya still playing around shrugged a bit, "Well Equiste was a lucky fluke, but other than that yeah pretty much had that based covered for the most part." Noticing that Dulcina wasn't really reacting decided to apply a tiny bit more pressure while smiling. "You know we could...have a little get to know one another moment later? FilFire is out of the area for a bit soo..... I can get awfully lonely....." Reshaya was being coy and trying to get Dulcina to agree with having some fun later. "Oh don't worry too much about Filfire, I'd say its more of Kuroi to watch out for."

((Right bed....tired x.X))