The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

02-20-2013

Equiste looked around, following Cassandra and looking around at the exosuits she seemed to have led them to. He also would look towards Kiara, seeing if she was going off to look at something else or stay with Cassandra.

He looked around, still following Cassandra. It wasn't the greated of interest to him, but it was still all interesting.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Kiara would just follow cassandra looking at the odd environment for her.....

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Cassandra would soon lead them to a large hall that led to a library. Although all the books were kept separate from them a mechanical arm would go around making photocopies of the books for people to be able to borrow. Cassandra would step up to the speaker and ask for a certain book which the arm would quickly get and make a quick copy of. Cassandra would carry the copy back, Equiste would notice it was a large book with a great number of pages. Cassandra would look back to Kiara and smile to the both of them. "Alright, that is what I came to get so shall we retire back to our room for a little more exercise?" Cassandra would move closer to Equiste and give him a kiss on the lips while going over to Kiara and doing the same before walking past them with a slight skip to her step.

Equiste

02-22-2013

Equiste looked around the librabry, wondering if there were any books based on magic here. However he was more content to watch Cassandra pick up her book and the satisfaction she had from getting it. He nodded, wrapping his arms around her when she kissed him to give her a long passionate kiss before detaching from her.
"Mmm, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea." He said with a smile, a twinge of lust in it. Cassandra could feel the blood of his emotional side heat up a bit again. Seems the more time she spent near him, the easier it was for her to sense the state of his condition.

moltingsoul

02-24-2013

Kiara would smile from the kiss before tilting her head..."Err, Do you actually read the whole thing?...And sure really~"...

AcolytHinderance

02-25-2013

Cassandra would nod to Kiara, "Well there are quite a number of things I wanted to check and really the entire book will help refresh my memory as well." Cassandra would lead them back to their room putting her book down and hopping onto the bed face first snuggling with the soft and luxurious sheets. "Hrmmmm....I love the feeling of these soft sheets."

Equiste

02-25-2013

Equiste chuckled a bit after Kiara had asked her question, smiling at Cassandra's answer.
"Well it is a major way people learn Kiara by reading. Though I surely hope she isn't in too much of a hurry to start reading, I'm kinda hungry." He said, giving them both a lustful stare as he happily walked with them back to their room, though for some reason he seemed to stay more to the back keeping his eyes looking lower to the ground.

He smiled as he watched Cassandra dive into the bed, chuckling at her snuggling.
"The sheets or the bed itself? Though you might find them better if you had less in the way between them and your skin." He said with a cheeky grin, smiling to Kiara.
"Mmm, what do you think?"

moltingsoul

02-25-2013

Kiara couldn't help but giggle..."Well it's sorta nice....but it get chilly from time to time..."...Kiara would crawl onto the bed and snuggle with cassandra

AcolytHinderance

02-27-2013

Cassandra would giggle and happily rub her nose with Kiara's. "I have to agree....but when you have three people in the same bed you are usually quite warm no matter what I think." Cassandra would nuzzle Kiara happily before look to Equiste smiling brightly, "Well I believe both works just fine, but if you like the latter option better I won't complain if anything so long as it is you and Kiara I am very willing really."

Equiste

02-27-2013

"Mmm, I think I like the sound of the latter option." He said with a grin, before looking over to the kitchen before back to them.
"So do either of you want anything? Or perhaps I should go over and join you." He said with a happy grin.