The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Cassandra would smile, "Ah thats fine. There is just a few more places I'd like to visit and then I was hoping to go either to Frejlord or perhaps down towards Yordle town if they would let us in that is."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Kiara would smile and nod as she made herself another glass of tea...humming to herself while at it..

AcolytHinderance

02-16-2013

Cassandra would continue to drink and chat with Kiara for a bit before checking up on Equsite giving him a hug and a kiss. After getting dressed again she would look towards the other two. "So...shall we get going to take another look around Piltover before we move to a new location?"

moltingsoul

02-16-2013

Kiara would shrugs lightly..."As long as i spend my time with you two~".

Equiste

02-16-2013

Equiste smiled when she came over to him, giving her a passionate kiss back as he somewhat swiftly ate his meals, slipping in for a quick shower himself and comming out dressed and ready, wearing black pants, blue shirt and simple shoes. He nodded at Cassandras suggestion.
"Actually weren't we spending this day in before going out tomorrow? Or do you feel like walking out around the town for a bit?" He asked, looking at them curiously.

AcolytHinderance

02-16-2013

Cassandra smiled and chuckled, "True, but strangely I would like to take bit of walk so that we can burn these calories off a bit. I also think there is one place that will only remain open during the weekdays so just a quick look around."

Equiste

02-16-2013

Equiste smiled, walking up and kissing her.
"Well I know of another way to burn calories, but the shop I guess we can't do much about around here. Ready when you are." He said, smiling as he prepared to follow Cassandra.

moltingsoul

02-17-2013

Kiara would take each of their arms as she stand between the two..."Let's go!"

Equiste

02-17-2013

Equiste laughs, taking hold of Kiara's arm as he happily stands close to Kiara as they prepare to head off.

AcolytHinderance

02-18-2013

Cassandra would lead them to Piltovers science center where most of their wondrous and often volatile inventions were on display either as an example of a demonstrative piece. Cassandra would lead the two to an exhibit mainly focused on exosuits and the like which could have both military and civil advantages.

Cassandra would then lead them to the exhibits they had on all the science based champions that were currently in the league and their current students. Hiemedinger had the most surviving students while Figgs currently had one surviving student who is still hospitalized from burn injuries. Cassandra would continue to look around with the Kiara and Equiste letting them go off and find anything they were interested in.