The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Cassandra would chuckle, "Well....we are used to a different life style." Cassandra would giggle a little, "Equiste is being slightly naughty it seems." Cassandra would snuggled up to Equiste. "Well, I ordered the food so it should be here shortly."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Kiara would giggle at the two..."Hmm...So where do we exactly eat?...i don't think it's err...nice? to eat on the bed..."

Equiste

02-08-2013

Equiste chuckled, smiling at Cassandra.
"Well I can stop if you like. Though I'm not sure you want me to." He said with a grin, leaning into Cassandra's snuggle and wrapping his arms around her. He looks back over to Kiara.
"Guess when the food comes up we can eat it on the main table. I don't expect it to take too long in a place like this. And..." He smiles over to Cassandra. "Its kinda hard to want to get up right now. Perhaps Kiara should join us?" He asked with a smile.

AcolytHinderance

02-09-2013

With a ring of the bell the salads would arrive from under the floor. The machinery would leave the salads on the main table before going back down into the floor. Cassandra would smile as the food arrived and got up slowly tugging Equiste with her. "Well our excuse for staying on the bed just dissipated I think." Cassandra would get off the bed and walk over to the main table and smile to the both of them waiting for Kiara and Equiste to join her as Kiara's red snapper sushi and fried red snapper with a side of sweet and sour lime sauce was placed onto the main table as well.

moltingsoul

02-09-2013

Kiara would then sat next to cassandra and starts drooling a bit on her food before turning to cassandra for a permission to eat

Equiste

02-11-2013

Equiste looked over at the ring of the bell, almost looking disappointed before he smiled over to Cassandra, aiding a little in being pulled up and letting himself get tugged with her.
"Aww, oh well. We'll be back later." He said with a warm smile, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. Equiste sat down immediately, putting his meal in front of himself and waiting for the other two to sit down and get ready before he began to eat himself.

AcolytHinderance

02-12-2013

Cassandra would giggle and nuzzle Kiara on the side of the head. "Go on, you don't need my permission to eat you know." Cassandra would smile before starting on her salad while looking to Equiste smiling. "You should probably eat your salad too Equiste before your sauce starts to merge with the greens."

moltingsoul

02-12-2013

Kiara would grin and nods picking up one of the fried snapper and happily munch it letting out a satisfied moan..."Mmm, This tastes pretty nice..."..She then picks up one holding it out for either Cassandra or Equiste to taste

Equiste

02-12-2013

Equiste smiled. "Probably, but ladies first." He said with a smile, not eating any of his own meal until Cassandra had taken a bite out of hers. Noticing Kiara offer it up to them he smiled to Cassandra.
"Ladies first, although at the same time I can do as well." He said, leaning in closer to it while smiling at both of them. If Cassandra encouraged him to come in at the same time, he'd take a bite the same time she did.

AcolytHinderance

02-12-2013

Cassandra would continue eating a her salad until Kiara offered her fried red snapper. "Oh, don't mind if I do Kiara. Oh and Equiste you shouldn't miss out, the food here is good so this red snapper should be great." Cassandra would wait to take a bite until Equiste bit down.