The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

02-06-2013

"Hmm, why take a turn when we can just cuddle together?" He said, moving himself to the other side of Kiara and cuddling with her, though Cassandra could feel one of his hands wanding over her body as he did. He looked over at Kiara when she awoke.
"Really? Well lucky you woke back up again. Perhaps we need to do some activity to... keep you awake?" He said with a sly grin, smiling over to Cassandra before back to Kiara again.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Cassandra would chuckle slightly and nibble on Kiara's neck. "Indeed.....something to get the blood pumping?" Equiste would also feel a hand from Cassandra brushing one of his legs while she kept herself busy teasing Kiara. "How about it Kiara?"

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Kiara would giggle somewhat..."Mmm, Not really sure...i'll go with what you two want"..

Equiste

02-06-2013

"Oh, what we want huh?" He said with a cheeky smile, leaning in to kiss Kiara on the neck. "Are you going to make us make all the decisions huh?" He said, kissing her neck a few more times as Equistes hand slid down to Cassandra's leg, smiling to her.
"Mmm, so what do you think then?" He asks, his breath already somewhat heavier.

AcolytHinderance

02-06-2013

Cassandra would smile and blush slightly, "Well then.......Kiara....There is a few things I would like.....maybe a few things Equiste would love to do as well..." Cassandra would rest her had on Kiara's side as she looked to Equiste.

moltingsoul

02-06-2013

Kiara would giggle when equiste kissed her neck before poking her tounge out playfully..."Yep, is that wrong?..."...she then turns to cassandra and grins.."Well, why not cassie"

Equiste

02-06-2013

Equiste chuckled, giving another kiss on Kiara's neck.
"Mmm, I guess not. But it would be nice if you did decide on something." He says, going back to kissing her neck before smiling to Cassandra lustfully.
"Mmm, well I might have some ideas. But I would like to see one of yours first... Or all of them..." He said with a chuclke, leaning over to kiss Cassandra before smiling lustfully at the both of them.

AcolytHinderance

02-06-2013

Cassandra would happily plant a few kisses on Kiara's cheeks and bring Equiste closer so that she could give him a few kisses too. "I have a number of good ideas to go around then......"

(Faddddiinnnnggggzzzzz~~~~~~~)

Equiste

02-06-2013

(OOC: And fade back in...)

Equiste sat on the bed in the white dressing gowns they provided, snuggled right up next to Cassandra and Kiara as he ate one of the decandant deserts that the kitchen had, smiling to the two.
"Not quite as good as the deserts I got from both of you, but this is still nice." He said with a sly smile.

moltingsoul

02-07-2013

Kiara would giggle somewhat sleepily as she sat up yawning rather loudly...