The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Kiara would instantly sat up and shakes her head at the mention of scented candles..."Nooo don't want em... they always have a terrible scent...not the nice ones!"...Kiara would pout childishly

Equiste

02-05-2013

Equiste seemed to smile and nod before looking surprised at Kiara. He then shrugs.
"Ok, no candles then." He continued filling the hot tub with water, checking the temperature as he went. He wanted this to be as relaxing as he could for the both of nthem. Especially to help encourage the next activity they would do in there.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Cassandra would chuckle a bit and wrapped herself around Kiara. "Oh alright..." She would gently kiss Kiara on the cheek and snuggle her neckline. "You can be so childish at times Kiara....but we love you for it." Cassandra would look to Equiste, "So how is the water?"

moltingsoul

02-05-2013

Kiara would giggle happily at cassandra..."Aww, Thanks Cassie....But uhh...why do you like scented candles...."

Equiste

02-05-2013

Equiste smiles, taking his hand from the wter as the tub filled.
"Nice and hot. Shouldn't be too hot though, not that it matters with all our heat resistance." He said, before sliding in letting his robe slide down onto the floor as he did so. He smiled lovingly at the two, listening to their conversation for now.

AcolytHinderance

02-05-2013

Cassandra would guide Kiara into the hot tub and giggle happily. "Well....I like burning essences back at the Drifting Lotus and it was calming. I just like them from time to time. I do know that lavender candles are my least favorite however those give me a headache."

When both of them were in the hot tub. Cassandra would position herself next to Equiste along with Kiara. "Hrrmmmm.....this is nice..."

moltingsoul

02-05-2013

Kiara would giggle happily before letting out a relieved sigh..."HMm, The water is pretty nice....."...She then snuggles slightly to cassandra humming to herself as she lightly drift off to sleep...

Equiste

02-05-2013

Equiste smiled, snuggling over to Cassandra as well and reaching his arms to hold Kiara as well when she suddenly drifted off to sleep. Equiste looked confused before chuckling.
"Perhaps too relaxing. Or maybe tired from our earlier activities? I must say they were quite energetic." He said with a chuckle, snuggling with them and ensuring Kiara didn't suddenly slip under the water.

AcolytHinderance

02-06-2013

Cassandra would keep Kiara close to herself while cuddling happily with Kiara. "Hrmmmnnn it is.....although if you feeling sleepy.....you won't mind it if I snuggled with you for the time we are here hrrmmm? What about you Equiste want a turn cuddling?" Cassandra would chuckle a bit when Equiste mentioned the previous activities. "It was very energetic if I remember correctly."

moltingsoul

02-06-2013

Kiara would sleepily wake up..."Uhh, Sorry i tend to fell asleep when i went into a tub...either cold or hot water...."