The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

02-05-2013

Equiste made a strange noise then a pleasured one as Cassandra pushed herself onto him, his eyes beginning to stir. When she spoke a smile came to his face, his eyes slowly opening when Kiara moved over.
"Mmm, morning." He said with a dreamy smile, before his eyes blinked, looking a bit worried.
"Oh dear, I haven't slept too long have I?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Cassandra would slowly get off of Equiste and lay her head closer to his abdominal muscles. She would glance towards Kiara and give her a wink as she started to rub the general area lovingly. Although she would leave the other side for Kiara to caress if she felt like it. "Not really.....although we were already awake and we wanted to get you up and ready too..... I wanted to ask though, do you want to spend another day looking around Piltover or do you want to go to a different place now?"

Equiste

02-05-2013

Equiste smiled, reaching over and stroking Cassandra's hair.
"A different place after one day? That seems a bit pre-mature to me. We should definately stay longer and see more of Piltover. Though..." He said with a smile, rubbing his hand on Cassandra's body.
"If you both want to do something that keeps us here all day I wouldn't mind. At all." He said with a cheeky grin, before looking over to Kiara and back to Cassandra.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Cassandra smiled. "Alright." When Equiste talked about an activity to keep them busy for the rest of the day Cassandra would chuckle a bit while looking towards Kiara smiling widely. "Well Kiara? Do you feel like messing around for a day or would you rather continue exploring Piltover?"

moltingsoul

02-05-2013

Kiara giggles happily..."Hmm, i don't mind really...i do think i missed last night's activity if there's any..."...Kiara would grin rather innocently

Equiste

02-05-2013

Equiste smiled, looking back over at Kiara.
"Mmm, you also missed the soak in the spa. Did we perhaps want to catch up a bit there first?" He said with a wide grin, his hand teasingly sliding down the front of Cassandra and stopping at the bottom of her waist. "Or perhaps here? Though it would be nice if you were a bit closer." He said, smiling at Kiara.

AcolytHinderance

02-05-2013

Cassandra would keep close to Equiste and giggle slightly from his touch. She would then look to Kiara, "Hrrmm....would be a wonderful idea.....we could use the hot tub again too...."

moltingsoul

02-05-2013

Kiara would giggle as she move over and snuggle o Equiste...she would hum innocently waiting for the others to pick what to do

Equiste

02-05-2013

"Mmm... But this bed is quite bouncy. We should probably take advantage of that first..." He said with a grin.

Sometime later Equiste was standing over the hot tub in a white dressing gown of the hotels, preparing the hot tub again. He smiled back towards the other two.
"Mmm, perhaps we can add some scented candles or something this time if you two wish. Or perhaps those scented soaps. Not that the scent you two currently have is bad. Quite the opposite really." He said with a grin.

AcolytHinderance

02-05-2013

Cassandra would look towards the scented candles then at the soaps. "Hrmmm...perhaps the candles....since there aren't really any way of burning this place down it would be a nice thing to leave burning."