The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Cassandra would look on to Equiste and Kiara and smile lovingly. "Need any help Equiste?" Otherwise Cassandra would be enjoying the water greatly sighing contently whenever she felt the need to.

Equiste

01-31-2013

"Thanks, but I will be ok. You just relax and enjoy yourself and I will join you soon." He said, smiling to Cassandra before focusing back on Kiara. Equiste moved the towel in massaging motions to relax her as he dried her.
"You just lay there and relax. I'll take care of this and get you to bed, ok?" He said, though when he got to the hair he frowned somewhat knowing just how much moisture it could absorb. Leaving one of the towels wrapped around her hair he picked her up in the towels, moving her back over to the bed and pulling back the sheets before sliding her dry body into it, removing the towels and tucking her in. He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.
"Sleep well. We will be joining you soon." He said, gently running a hand on her cheek before going back towards the tub, looking over at Cassandra.
"Mmm, guess its just us then." He leaned over the tub, smiling at Cassandra.
"Mmm, guess I should join you then huh?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Cassandra chuckle a bit and nods. "Yes, you should Equiste the water is quite nice and I would rather enjoy it with the company of someone I love very dearly." Cassandra would submerge her body slightly so that she could feel the warmth of the water for a bit before sitting upright again.

Equiste

01-31-2013

"Mmm, sounds wonderful." He says, leaning over and kissing her on the lips before giving her a bit of a show before sliding in next to her, placing an arm around her shoulders.
"Mmm, you are right, the water is quite nice. Not quite as nice as what I am resting up against." He said with a grin, pulling her body to rest on his.

AcolytHinderance

01-31-2013

Following Equiste's compliment Cassandra would give him a peck on the cheek. "Hrrmmm....and of course there is nothing better than someone such as you by my side to enjoy this lovely water." Cassandra would chuckle and snuggle with Equiste while they relaxed in the water. "hmmm....too bad Kiara fell asleep she would have liked it......"

Equiste

01-31-2013

Equiste nodded, letting a hand rest on her stomach and trace around it a bit.
"Mmm, indeed... Guess we'll have to catch her in the morning for this sort of relaxation." He smiled, kissing her on the forehead and snuggling into her letting himself relax into her and the water. He let out a happy hum, leaning in to kiss her properly before moving his head back to gaze into her eyes.

AcolytHinderance

01-31-2013

Cassandra would smile when Equiste traced her stomach a little. She would kiss back happily while returning the gaze. Equiste would feel Cassandra tracing his chest with her fingers while her other hand was on his side massaging it happily.

Equiste

01-31-2013

Equiste took in a happy breath at her touch, flattening his hand on her stomach and moving it around gently. The hand around her shoulders began to slip up and down, rubbing her side gently as he gazed into her eyes.
"Mmm, this is wonderful. And the water isn't too bad either." He said with a sly smile, gazing lovingly into her eyes.

AcolytHinderance

01-31-2013

Cassandra would chuckle. "I certainly hope so, the room is expensive for a reason." Cassandra would stop for a moment before getting up and sitting back down on Equiste's lap. She would wrap her arms around Equiste's neck and give him a deep kiss as her legs wrapped around his waist. "Hrmmnn.....I love you so much Equiste.....I really do......"

Equiste

01-31-2013

"Mmm, this certainly wasn't what I was expecting when you brought us here." He said, watching her as she shifted positions, moving a bit to help her get the position she wanted. He wrapped his arms around her midsection, returning her kiss eagerly. Smiling lovingly as she spoke, he moved his hand up and began to stroke her hair.
"Mmm, I can say the same, so I think I will. I love you so much Cassandra." He said, before leaning in for another deep passionate kiss. After breaking the kiss he looked deep into her eyes, stroking her hair again.