The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

01-28-2013

Equiste shrugs. "Mmm, guess I am ready to go then. And we do have plenty of snacks back at the hotel. I can't wait to see what its going to be like there." He quickly finished off the rest of the pastry. He nods over to Cassandra. "Guess we are ready then."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Cassandra would get up and walk over to the intercom and they would see the food being teleported away along with the dishes, utensils and any loose objects. They would also hear the grinding and slow moan of the dome creaking and slowly sliding back into place hiding away the scenic view. They would feel a slow and steady descent back towards the ground although there was a slight bit of turbulence during re-entry everything else was still quite smooth. Once they were back on the ground Cassandra would lead them back to the lobby where she would talk to the man behind the counter as he started to punch out the bill for them.

Equiste

01-28-2013

Equiste sat back as what they were in decended to the ground, waiting until they were on the ground before standing up. He made his way over to the counter, pulling out a couple of bills but ended up putting some away before he handed over the amount, collecting the change in return. He smiles, making his way back over to the two.
"So, did we want to head straight back to the hotel or see a couple more sights in the dark?" He asked, though he hadn't checked the time yet.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Cassandra would look at the clock and notice it was around 7 pm. She would turn to the two and chuckle, "We could take a look around although crashing back at the hotel would be a great thing to do as well. What do you want to do Kiara?"

moltingsoul

01-28-2013

Kiara would smile..."Well i'll follow you two, really...i haven't been around this area so i don't really know much about it..."

Equiste

01-28-2013

"Mmm, as much as I would like to take the scenic route I think I would like to check out the place we are staying some more. Check out some of its features and satisfy some... other apetites." He said with a sly grin, before making his way towards the exit. He suspected they would still see some sights on the way back to the inn.

AcolytHinderance

01-28-2013

Cassandra would chuckle and take both Kiara and Equiste by the arms and start taking them back the inn. On the way they would see fireworks going off here and there where chemists and other apprentice chemists were making some novice mistakes causing a bit of colorful and none harmful mayhem with the skyline. As the slowly moved back to the inn the clerk would bow and let them through back into their room. Cassandra would stretch slightly when they were back and slump on the bed happily hugging onto the soft sheets. "Hrrmm..... the best things about this place are the beds I would say."

moltingsoul

01-28-2013

Once they were back to the inn, Kiara would quickly snuggle to cassandra as she lets out a happy hum feeling the soft bed against her body...

Equiste

01-28-2013

Equiste would look around, more interested in the colorful mistakes rather than the fireworks. Equiste smiled as he watched the girls go over to the bed, making his way over and giving them both a kiss on the cheek.
"Maybe so, but I'm more interested in the hot tub. I'm going to run a bath for us." He said, making his way over to the hot tub and beginning to fill it up with steaming water. He made his way quickly to the kitchen, pulling out some sort of savory biscuit type snack before heading back over to the hot tub, taking off his shirt and watching it fill up. Though he was intrigued to how they would react to it considering all their 'conditions'. Oh well, either way he always enjoyed the water.

AcolytHinderance

01-28-2013

Cassandra would snuggle with Kiara a little and chuckle. "Hrmmm.....this is nice...." When Equiste mentioned the hot tub Cassandra did like a warm bath now and then. Cassandra would giggle when he kissed herself and Kiara. She would get up slightly and run her fingers through Kiara's hair and ask. "So do you want to jump into the hot tub as well? The warm water would be relaxing....."