The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Kiara walks over with the half-eaten muffin in hand as she look at the chocolate fondue before dipping half the muffin into it, letting out a satisfied hum when she eats it..."Hmm, Just exactly as sweet as i like..."

Equiste

01-28-2013

Equiste smiles, looking over at the fondue. He took a bananna from the fruit pile and ate it while he also ate some roast, letting the girls have the choclate for now. He smiled over to them.
"Perhaps, but not as sweet as the both of you." He said with a warm smile, smiling at them both.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Kiara grins somewhat..."Hmm, Thanks Equiste..."...kiara would be busy dipping some of the pastries to the fondue before eating them humming to herself while she's at it

AcolytHinderance

01-28-2013

Cassandra chuckled a little, but continued eating the roast mostly as she wasn't too terribly into sweet foods, but did like making them. Cassandra would watch the everyone have their fill before she stopped eating and instead took to drinking a little bit of wine and water.

Equiste

01-28-2013

Equiste kept eating his roast till it was gone, before picking up one of the pastries just as Kiara was finishing one and holds it to her, smiling while she waited for her to take a bite. He smiled over to Cassandra as well.
"Anything else you are looking to eat Cassie?"

AcolytHinderance

01-28-2013

Cassandra chuckled, "I am fine for now. Thank you Equiste. I think we should get ready to head down soon the position of the sun and moon has shifted quite a bit while we were enjoying our food." Cassandra would point towards the Sun and Moon.

moltingsoul

01-28-2013

Kiara would pout playfully.."Hmm, did i just hear you copy my nickname for her, Equiste?..."..she happily accepts the pastry that Equiste gave her and take a small bit before turning to the sun and the moon and tilts her head rather confused

Equiste

01-28-2013

Equiste shrugs. He wasn't going to tell her he had already called Cassandra by that before so he was happy not to say otherwise.
"Maybe." He dipped the pastry back in to cover it with choclate befoer looking back over at the sun moon thingy.
"Mmm, does that mean its getting late?" He asks curiously, before looking back to Kiara to ensure it was in the right place and he wasn't dripping choclate on her.

AcolytHinderance

01-28-2013

"Well a little bit. Judging from the position of the sun and moon it would be late afternoon now back down in Piltover." Cassandra takes another sip of wine while smiling towards Kiara as she ate. "Well tell me when you feel like leaving so that I can call them to pull us back down."

moltingsoul

01-28-2013

Kiara shrugs lightly.."Well i'm good to go, really...i'm already full"...