The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

01-10-2013

"Mmm, I do know somewhat what it is like to be on call any time." He said, reaching over to Kiara and placing a hand on hers.
"And thats true, we could teleport or rift around if we run out of time. So I guess thats the plan then." He said with a smile, sitting back a bit. "Though it might be a bit late to set out now, so possibly sleeping here tonight? Mmm, or perhaps in one of those fancy Piltover hotels. Though as long as I am with the two of you I think I'll be happy anywhere." He said, smiling widely to both of them.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Kiara grins..."Well i don't really have a preference either"..

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Cassandra pouts, "Well, I've thought up the travel route so lodgings for the night can be decided by you two. Although staying here tonight might be a good idea though."

Equiste

01-10-2013

"Alright then! We'll stay here tonight and head out tomorrow." He said with a smile, getting up off his seat and moving over so he was between the two, hugging him to them and kissing them on the cheek.
"We can discuss a bit of what we like to do. Oh, and might have to get some guides on the places so we can figure out where we want to go... Mmm, or could just figure out when we get there... So many options...[/i]

moltingsoul

01-10-2013

Kiara smiles happily..."Hmm, anything i do with you two is always nice no matter what..."

AcolytHinderance

01-10-2013

Cassandra chuckles, "Alright, sounds good." She would hug Equiste and Kiara tightly before smiling to both of them well now we can have a nice relax trip soon. This is going to be so much fun specially with such lovely company."

Equiste

01-10-2013

"Aww, just nice Kiara?" He asked with a cheeky grin, squeezing them a bit tighter when Cassandra hugged the both of them. "Mmm, not to mention beautiful and sexy company." He said with a grin, kissing them both on the neck.

AcolytHinderance

01-10-2013

"Down you flatterer, we have children here. Who are happen to still be awake. Leave that stuff for later tonight my love." Cassandra chuckled and looked to Kiara, "So is there anything you wanted to do on the trip? Or were you feeling more like just going for a ride?"

moltingsoul

01-10-2013

Kiara giggles a bit..."Well i think i'll check on the places we go before deciding what to do there..."

Equiste

01-10-2013

"I know Cassie, I'm not going to be too riskay right now." He said with a cheeky grin. He let out a hum when Kiara says she wanted to check out the places first.
"Mmm, to go get guides which shouldn't take too long or not... Perhaps a more spontaneous over a planned vaction? Or more of a planned one?" He asked, wondering what they would think.