The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

01-09-2013

Equiste smiled. "Thank you Vala. Any idea how much longer Kiara will be?" He asked, before walking in with Cassandra and pulling out seats for himself, Vala and Cassandra taking the left most one and sitting down.[/i]

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Cassandra would walk in with little Kiara in her arm while holding one of Equiste's hands and leading him in with her. She would find the living room and sit down there gently brushing through little Kiara's hair. She would look to Vala after she sat down. "Well? Don't be shy. Come here and let me give you a hug too Vala."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Vala would hesitate for a while before finally sitting down next to Cassandra..."Uhh i dunno...she said that she's going to make something special...."

Equiste

01-09-2013

"Mmm, that sounds pretty nice. So did she mention how she knew we were comming?" He asked inquisitively, wrapping an arm around Cassandra's waist.

AcolytHinderance

01-09-2013

Cassandra wondered what Kiara was planning to make, "Perhaps Serena told her ahead of time?" She would chuckle a bit when Equiste wrapped his arm around her waist. Cassandra would in turn bring Vala into a hug happily. "Hmmm....now isn't this nice."

moltingsoul

01-09-2013

Vala blush heavily...unable to express her emotion...

little kiara would giggle happily for no reason

Equiste

01-09-2013

"Mmm, possibly. Me and Naomi require to be in closer proximity but that just might be because we're not so used to it yet. And we never merge back together." He asid in response to her suggesting Serena might of told her. He smiled, pulling Cassandra back so she was leaning on him a bit.

AcolytHinderance

01-09-2013

Cassandra nodded to Equiste. "I see.....oh well regardless we get to spend a little more time with Vala and little Kiara then. How are you feeling Vala? You seem to be blushing a lot." Cassandra would gently pat her head warmly, while she hugged little Kiara lovingly.

moltingsoul

01-09-2013

Vala smiles..."Uhh...I'm not used to getting hugged in this body, Miss cassandra...so..."

AcolytHinderance

01-09-2013

Cassandra smiles and brings Vala a little closer. "Well, I like your normal form Vala. I think its adorable."