The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

After a while Cassandra and Equiste would walk out of the showers feeling clean and refreshed in more than one way. Cassandra was drying Equiste off with a towel, "Hrrmm.....now that was a refreshing shower don't you think Equiste?" Cassandra would chuckle as they made their way closer to the closet with their clothes inside. "Pity we have to get dressed, but we really should talk to Kiara about that trip so."

Equiste

01-04-2013

Equiste smiled, though he sighed a bit in disappointment since it would mean their 'special activities' would have to stop for a while. Though he was enjoying drying Cassandra with a towel as well as her attention.
"Mmm, indeed. And yes, might be an idea. Though we could always still go with nothing on." He said with a sly wink. He chuckled soon after.
"Joking Cassie, joking." He said with a smile, putting on underwear, blue pants and a blue and gold shirt, finishing it with a black cape and this time attaching his sword on his belt. Instead of his military boots though he opted for simple open toed shoes that would let his feet breathe easily. Leaning over to kiss Cassandra he opened up a rift in the middle of their room to where Kiara lived.
"Mmm, ready to go meet her then?" He asked with a warm smile. "And even clothed you are still one of the sexiest women in Runeterra."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Once Cassandra was done drying Equiste she gave him a quick kiss, although when he mention they could go with nothing on she pushed playfully. "And then perhaps run into someone by accident? Oh Equiste." Cassandra got dressed as well with her Ionian robes and sandals as usual. Although Equiste will notice a few articles of cloth she did not bother putting on. When the rift was opened she hugged onto him happily. "Indeed I am while you are the most handsome and talented man in Runeterra. Kiara and I are lucky to have you." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek slowly tugging him into the rift with her.

Equiste

01-04-2013

Equiste chuckled at her response, kissing her on the shoulder. He couldn't help the sly smile as he noticed what she hadn't put on, a hand going on her chest as soon as she hugged him.
"Mmm, I wouldn't go that far. I think I'm the luckiest man in the world to have both of you." He said, kissing her on the lips before he stepped through with her, smiling happily with her tugging him along.

They appeared in the Library of Death's castle, a place he liked to appear since... Well it was a Library. And was usually quiet and sometimes had Serena around who seemed to keep in the know about certain things.
"Right, lets hope she won't be too hard to find then." He said with a smile.

AcolytHinderance

01-04-2013

Cassandra chuckled and nodded. When they were at Death's castle library she couldn't help, but let her eyes wander. It had been the first time she was visiting this place specifically. She wondered what knowledge was stored here and wanted to find out, but for now she would refrain herself from doing so.

Multiple hours later Dulcina and Hinderance would find that Claire had excused herself from their company at some point. Looks like they were too intense for her. Probably a good thing for them at the moment, but Hinderance wondered if she would actually start coming back for more if not similar treatment. Hinderance chuckled when he couldn't find Claire, so instead he snuggled with Dulcina. "It appears our third party guest couldn't take the heat my love. I am starting to believe our love for one another might be too powerful for even Succubi's from taking advantage of it."

Equiste

01-04-2013

Dulcina was happily hugging onto Hinderance, both parts of her. She looked around when Hinderance brought it up.
"Oh... So she did." She smiled at Hinderance, kissing him passionately. "Guess you are going to have to finish us off then." She said with a grin, 'Dulcina' giggling and kissing him on the neck.

moltingsoul

01-05-2013

Equiste and Cassandra would found Serena putting some books to the shelves...She also seemed to be lost in her own world

Equiste

01-05-2013

Upon finding Serena Equiste smiles, standing a bit back so as not to startle her too much.
"Hello Serena. Been a while since we've seen you." He said with a warm smile, waiting for her to speak before asking about Kiara.

AcolytHinderance

01-05-2013

Hinderance would grin happily, "Oh I intend to my love. We intend to." The Hinderances would jump right in to their little activity with great vigor.

Cassandra looked to Equiste as she wasn't too familiar with Serena. When he started to talk to her she would listen, but bow as to greet her.

moltingsoul

01-05-2013

Serena turns back seeing both Equiste and Cassandra smiles..."Ah, Nice to see you two as well...So..What are you two doing here for anyway?.."