The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-27-2012

Equiste woke up a little after Cassandra did, his face quite neutral. He smiled when he saw Cassandra, giving her a hug.
"Hey beautiful. How did you sleep?" He asks, snuggling into her.

Dulcina woke up exactly 8 hours after she went to sleep, smiling as she looked up at Hinderance.
"Morning my handsome darling." She says, leaning up to kiss him. She looked at him still smiling.
"So what are we going to do about Claire huh?"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Cassandra waited a little moment before asking Equiste something on her mind. "Equiste....I had a dream....no nightmare.....and....I wanted to ask something....."

Hinderance happily nuzzled Dulcina's shoulders and smiled widely, "Claire? Well we should take a look at the gem Equiste has. Although you are going to need to handle it for a while can't be too sure what it would do to me in this form. I think I might know of a channeling method that will help us talk to her, but not actually invite her into our home. Might be a good first step towards finding out what she wants from us."

Equiste

12-28-2012

"Mmm, so not well then." He said with a look of disappointment. He hoped she wouldn't be getting nightmares but... He nodded.
"Ask away. Mmmf, and I forgot to take that gem to Hinderance's office. I suppose I should get it to them soon huh?"

Dulcina nuzzles his neck with her head, before nodding.
"Yeah, I imagine as soon as you touch the gem she will be able to engage the contract. Suppose we should get it from him quickly then. He looked too distracted to put it in your office I think." She sat up, still cuddling Hinderance before she chuckled.
"Might help if I get dressed first, considering you are the only one I care to let me be seen in this way." She said, caressing his face.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Cassandra cleared her throat. "Equiste...I was seeing a rather....scary scenario where....you were tricked into hurting me....severely...I know it wasn't you....but." Cassandra shook her head a bit." I'm sorry... its a stupid nightmare....I am not sure why I am even talking about it......" Cassandra sighs and nods, "Yes, we should."

Hindernace nods, "Very likely, still Equiste isn't her target so I doubt she would do anything to lessen her chance of getting the gem to me. As for you being dressed, indeed I would be pretty jealous if someone else ended up seeing you in this marvelous display of radiant beauty." Hinderance helped Dulcina up and waltzed her to her closet kissing her every two steps along the should up her neck and finally to her lips.

Equiste

12-28-2012

Equiste's eyes widened, a look of concern crossing his face as he hugged onto Cassandra tightly.
"You might of had the same nightmare as I did. It was quite... heartwrenching..." Even though he had used his logic state to dull the pain at the time, the thought of what happened still affected him.
"If something like that happened... I... believe it would of broke me. Such a thing is... Ugh..." He hugged her tightly, feeling like an icy grip was on his heart.

"I surely hope not." She said with a bit of a nod. She chuckled at his compliment, kissing him on the cheek.
"Mmm, wouldn't want that now would we?" She giggled as they made their way over, enjoying his attention and returning his kiss enthusiastically before getting dressed. She smiled, leaning in to iss him again.

AcolytHinderance

12-28-2012

Cassandra receives the hug and returns it just as tightly while rubbing Equiste's back with her free hand trying to comfort him. After a while Cassandra added, "Equiste....even if something like that happened....you know I love and trust you no matter what. I know you would never do anything to hurt your loved ones unintentionally or otherwise. Equiste......should something like that ever happen......I just wanted to let you know....that you will always be forgiven..." Cassandra hugged Equiste as lovingly as she could her body warming up slightly as she held onto Equiste as if never let him go.

Hinderance chuckled, "Of course not. Now lets get this sorted so that we can all enjoy a nice and relaxing holiday without something happening that would otherwise derail such a rare moment hrrrmm?" He nuzzled into Dulcina nibbling the base of her neck.

Equiste

12-29-2012

Equiste smiled, slowly caressing her face.
"You might forgive me, but I couldn't forgive myself. I'd... rather not think about what I'd do." Fortunately with his mind set the way it was those thoughts didn't cross into his mind, but he hugged her back just as warmly, kissing her gently.

Dulcina giggled as her neck was nibbled.
"Well we better get moving then huh?" She said with a grin before walking out with him out of the room and knocking on the door to Cassandra's room.
"Hellooo! I think you can guess why we are knocking." She said in a singsong tone.

AcolytHinderance

12-29-2012

Cassandra didn't push the issue and placed her forehead against his and sighed. "I am not sure why we had the same dream, but none the less.....it was unsettling to the bone." Cassandra brushed Equiste's back. "Equiste? Do you think we might have suppressed the stress of the recent events and it might be causing these nightmares? I have had some of .....my past...but this is something different....." Cassandra upon hearing the knocking and Dulcina's voice smiled to Equiste and gave him a kiss got up getting dressed and opening the door. "Mother, indeed you are here for the gem Claire had given Equiste correct? I will be right back." Cassandra reaches at the gem and brings it to Dulcina. "Here you go mother. Have you two figured out a method of contacting Claire then?"

Hinderance followed close behind Dulcina hugging tightly into her allowing her to feel nice and cozy no matter where she went with him.

Equiste

12-29-2012

Equiste couldn't help but glance over to his clothes.
"I might have an idea." He said quietly before simply gazing back into her eyes, letting her presence relax him.
"I don't think we supressed the stress, not after what happened. We just decided to channel it positively instead of nega..." He was interupted by the knock on the door. Happily he returned her kiss he went to got up, but found himself lieing back down again, simply looking over to the door where Cassandra spoke to the two.

"Indeed correct! I kinda figured you two got a bit... busy before Equiste remembered about where he should of put the gem." She said, giving Cassandra a sly wing while leaning into Hinderance. As Cassandra goes back into the room she leaned back into Hinderance.
"Darling, you don't need to make such an active effort to keep me cozy. Simply being in your arms is enough." She said quietly, nuzzling him with her head. She smiles as Cassandra hands her the gem.
"Well your father has I believe. With any luck it will work and we can put this behind us for a while." She said with a happy smile.

AcolytHinderance

12-30-2012

Hinderance chuckles, "Well, I like keeping active and any excuse to make our lives more wonderful is one I'd like to carry out. Besides I know you like staying cozy with me where ever we go our little trip to Ionian was proof enough for me to see how much you liked it." Hinderance chuckled quietly. When Cassandra brought back the gem he smiled and let Dulcina handle the physical object. "True, now lets get to work and have this done before the sun sets on us again." Hinderance would motion Dulcina to head towards his office.

When Dulcina and Hinderance left she closed the door and went back to lay in bed with Equiste. "Then......maybe we hadn't been channeling enough positive energy?" Cassandra slowly sheds her clothing letting Equiste enjoy the show before going under the sheets. As she made her way further up the bed she let Equiste feel her approaching by brushing her body from his toes up to until she reached his face. When she arrived she kissed him lovingly. "Equiste........no matter what.....I want you to stay with me and Kiara. Should something.....like our dream happen.....I want you to stay....alright?"