The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-24-2012

"Depends on what they decide to do on their trip dear. For all we know they might not even leave the residence." She said with a chuckle, happily nuzzling back to his chuckling. "Alright then, guess we can look to other methods for contacting Claire. Either way it would be nice to get more information before we make any decisions." She said, before leaning in to kiss him. "Maybe a little later though." She said with a chuckle. "Oh, perhaps we should talk about moving arrangements too." She said, looking like she only just remembered to bring that up.

Equiste let out a relaxed breath as Cassandra began to massage the back of his neck. He smiled, kissing her on the neck before he responded.
"No, I think thats it for now darling. Seems the plan is for them to try to contact her and get more information before anything happens. For now I'll just hold onto it. I am sure they have a method of contact." He whispered back to her, kissing her on the ear lobe before shifting his head back a bit.
"So, any idea where we wish to go for our break"

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

"Hrmmmm....well it is their vacation, I can't say that is not an enjoyable way to spend it, since I just love spending my time in a similar fashion with you my love." Hinderance slid his hands down her side stroking it somewhat while hugging her. "Indeed, you are far too tantalizing a distraction, Dulcina. As for moving arrangements.....I think they are too distracted." He said laughing a little.

Cassandra giggled from Equiste's kisses and just smiled happily. "I'm not sure at all.....there are so many places we could go.....so many things to do.....and so much love to show one another.* Cassandra would would nibble on Equiste's neck playfully. She would pause from time to time and whisper. "Do you have an ideas or shall we ask Kiara for her opinion?"

Equiste

12-25-2012

"Mmm, I'll say... Its likely you who distracted me from remembering about the housing arrangments." She smiled, moving herself so she was facing Hindarance and straddling him a bit. "Mmm, a bit too much of a distraction." She leaned in, putting her arms around Hinderances neck.

"Mmm, I tend to think Ionia for some things..." He giggled as Cassandra nibbled on his neck. "Hey! THat tickles... Keep it up." He said with another giggle. "Mmm, I think we should ask her opinion as well." He said, kissing Cassandra on the neck a few times to return her attention.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Hinderance started to get up from his seat holding Dulcina up just a little higher than his hips. "It would appear that we have a little something to do back in your room my dear. A service I believe I should be rendering to do." Hinderance gave her a loving kiss and slowly made their way back before turning around a little to say one last thing to Equiste. "Equiste don't worry about the Claire thing we will take care of it. Just leave the gem in my office Dulcina and I will look at it later."

Cassandra grinned and continued to nibble on Equistes neck a little longer before stopping and nodding placing her forehead on his. "Then I do believe we should contact our lovely partner should we not?" Cassandra lovingly held onto Equiste and remaked. "Ionia is always a nice place to visit regardless of the mood."

Equiste

12-25-2012

Dulcina smiled, wrapping her legs around him when he stood up.
"Mmm, I think you are right. A service that will be rendered wonderfully as usual." She said, returning his loving kiss. She giggled as she was carried out of the room.

Equiste placed a couple more kisses on her neck before enjoying Cassandra's closeness.
"Ok, hopefully I'll remember to do that. Your beautiful daughter might distract me." He said with a loving smile. He nodded at her suggestion.
"I believe we shall. Although..." He leaned in and kissed her neck. "I wouldn't mind..." Kissing her neck again. "A little something..." Kissing it again. "Before we leave..." He said with a cheeky smile, picking her up to take her back to their room.

AcolytHinderance

12-25-2012

When Hinderance managed to get back in Dulcina's room with her. He brought themselves over the bed once again. Hinderance would lay her down and kiss her along the arms up towards her shoulders then to the neck. "My how will we ever get anything done around one another if we are so drawn to each other?" Hinderance would slowly undress Dulcina, taking his time while he had his hands heading and brushing near her nether region.

Cassandra giggled happily when Equiste kissed her on the neck. She would wrap her arms around Equiste's neck as she was picked up and carried. "Indeed, there are so many things to do before we leave. So many different ways to do them as well." She said coyly.

Equiste

12-25-2012

Dulcina smiled lovingly towards him as she was carried, simply enjoying the ride and moaning at Hinderance's kisses.
"Oh, we have our ways..." She says with a chuckle, amused at how slow Hinderance could undress her even with only one article of clothing, leaning up to kiss him as his hand brushed where it did.
"Though I think we are interested in a bit of a different bit of work huh?" She says with a lustful smile.

Equiste chuckled at her response. "And now you make me want to rush and get to work with a few of them." He said with a chuckle, upgrading to a running pace, only stopping to open and close the door behind them.
"MMm, now lets get to work on some of them shall we?" He said, unable to stop himself from rushing with her clothes. After eating he really wanted to show her how much he was looking to show his love for her.

AcolytHinderance

12-26-2012

Hinderance would be incredibly busy and happy to be as he pleased Dulcina as well as himself. Letting their activities go on throughout the night until the both of them was literally too tired to move.

Cassandra would giggle from time to time as Equiste hurriedly got her clothes off. "It would seem you are incredibly keen again Equiste." She said teasingly as she helped undress a little faster as she got to getting him out of his clothing as well so that they could jump in bed. Once they were done, Cassandra would give Equiste a passionate kiss as she pulled him into the bed with her.

Later well into the night after they were done with their nightly activities that had spanned from the morning Equiste and Cassandra was quite tired, but thankfully for them their stamina was much higher than the average human's. Equiste would be able to see Cassandra sleeping peacefully now with a white sheet covering her as she slept. Equiste himself would join her quite soon.

Equiste

12-26-2012

Dulcina laid happily with Hinderance, sleeping peacefully after being spent from their activities.

"Mmm, bit of an understatement there." He said with a grin, enjoying the time they had showing the love they had for each other.

Equiste smiled, Caressing Cassandra a bit before snuggling in with her and going to sleep.

AcolytHinderance

12-27-2012

Cassandra and Equiste would later wake up from a strange nightmare that they would both shared. Cassandra would look towards Equiste and brush his face a little frightened, but reassured, by their reality and not some twisted play of the mind. She snuggled into Equiste and gave him a kiss. Waiting for him to wake up.

Hinderance was next to Duclina rubbing her shoulders lovingly while he kept his body temperature a little warm so that she the current weather wouldn't make her uncomfortable.