The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-22-2012

Equiste nodded. "Indeed, almost those exact words. It would be nice to figure out what she is after. If we knew that then this would be a much simpler decision." He shook his head at the mention of the nightmares. "Its fine, I can take a few nightmares from time to time. And with the amount of effort she has gone to, though admittantly she put it in our hands instead of finding other means. This is indeed complicated." He said, happily eating from Cassandra when she fed him something.

Dulcina smiles as Hinderance hugs her close, taking the time to eat some more while Hinderance speaks.
"Mmm, more complicated, but we might be able to avoid more complication through the effort. So what does this pendant do your mother has, and why is she its keeper?" She asked. With all her efforts elsewhere she hadn't had the time to look up Hinderance's family.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

"Thats something I could never really put a finger on for Claire. She was always crafty and yet there is always an ulterior motive. Always." Hinderance looked to Dulcina and smiled. "My mothers side of the family had been the keeper of the pendant that can directly talk to and summon Claire. She is somewhat of an adviser to my family, usually Claire assigns herself to the pendant bearer, but it seems some other kind of arrangement was made it seems." Hinderance would playfully kiss Dulcina on the side of the head while he watched her eat a bit.

Cassandra would remain still on Equiste's lap and continue to feed him while nuzzling him concerned, "Equiste......if there is something like that disturbing you.....I would like to try to remove it....or perhaps Doctor Liana could help? Although we had lost a great deal of knowledge in mental manipulation with the disappearance of Trevlious at least Doctor Liana knows enough to be of some help."

Equiste

12-22-2012

"Hmm, I see. An unusual arrangement. If thats the case you might already be known to be still alive. Then again maybe not. I take it your mother is quite attached to that pendant?" She asks, happily nuzzling Hinderance when he kissed her.

Equiste responded by nuzzling her back.
"Hey, I'm alright. I am already able to nullify most of the nightmares effects with my logic side of my blood. As long as I am the one holding you at the end of the night the nightmares don't affect me." He said, trying to help lessen the concern over him. However something told him he should be resigned to looking for that other solution.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Hinderance nods, "Indeed she is, however not for Claire as it is more of a in house social symbol as head of the household. It allows her to have control over all the monetary and the general direction of the family as a whole. Which is probably how Elizabeth ended up with Claire in the first place." Hinderance chuckled a little sadly, "Oh how disappointed in me she was when she found out I was such a sentimental type. Unlike the rest of my psychotic family."

Cassandra continued to look concerned, but sighed a little and smiled for Equiste. "Alright....I'll trust you will find a way to fix it somehow then. Still if you need help with it, just please don't forget that I am here for you."

Equiste

12-22-2012

Dulcina chuckled, resting a hand on im as the other concentrated on eating.
"Right, so she is extremely attached to that necklace and probably doesn't take it off even for activities where you would. And its going to be something she will notice is missing and likely still try to chase down after the fact huh?" She said, continuing to eat.

Equiste smiled, nuzzling some more. "I am alright darling, especially because I have you." He said with a grin, leaning up to kiss her before taking another bite, though he had to wait for Cassandra to finish the rest of the way first.

AcolytHinderance

12-23-2012

"Rightfully so. My mother is the persistent type, but when it comes to what gives her the upper hand you can bet she will get it back one way or another." Hinderance would give Dulcina a soft kiss on the lips once in a while after she was done eating.

Cassandra would start eating as well, but she would still mostly concentrate on Equiste. She would kiss and caress his face when she got the chance to.

Equiste

12-23-2012

Dulcina shrugs. "Well I wasn't concerned about her getting it back, more so than us having it long enough for us to get Claire to tell us what she mainly wants from you. Admittantly we could probably handle whatever she wants us to do, but it would be nice to know what we are up against if we take or do not take her deal..." She said with a thoughtful frown. She smiled as Hinderance kissed her, returning the kiss back. "Well whatever comes our way, we will handle it together." She said, smiling at him.

Equiste happily ate, accepting and giving a few kisses himself as he nuzzled a bit against the hand Cassandra was using to stroke his face.

AcolytHinderance

12-23-2012

Hinderance nodded, "Indeed knowing what she wants would be the best way to know if this is worth it or not. However, as for my mother....I just worry that she will send the family after us. That might cause more problems than necessary." Hinderance smiled, "Yes....we will."

Cassandra after having her fill as well would sit on Equiste's lap while facing him. She would wrap her arms around his neck and give him a deep kiss. Somewhat forgetting Dulcina and Hinderance are behind her.

Equiste

12-23-2012

"Unfortunately... And I imagine she will be quite the thorn in our side if we raise her ire... Mmf, complicated." She said, frowning before she rested back into him again, humming happily as she wrapped her arms around him.
"Mmm... So it seems the children are comming up with plans to go somewhere." She said, smiling over towards them before back to Hinderance.

Equiste ate at a swift but unhurried pace. He had just finished a piece of his steak when Cassandra kissed him, to which he responded enthusiastically wrapping his arms around her. He was dimly aware of Hinderance and Dulcina, but he didn't think they would mind.

AcolytHinderance

12-24-2012

"Indeed, well they could use a proper break. It is not like the institute's given leave time is exactly enough for a proper trip that would involve a party of 3 or more." Hindernace nuzzled with Dulcina and chuckled. "It's fine there are most likely other ways of contacting Claire. She is a fallen angel after all not that many of them really as opposed to demons."

Cassandra would gently massage the back of his neck wishing to relax him slightly. She would also whisper into his ear as she worked on his neck. "Is your talk concluded Equiste....or do you need a little more time to talk to my father?"