The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Cassandra sighed happily, while turning to Equiste. "We....very likely....have.....Equiste?" She had a question that was wandering in her mind for a while and decided this was the best time to ask. "I was......wondering.......in our memories.....would you have led a campaign to establish world peace? To make Demacia the most dominant power in all of Valoran?"

Hinderance chuckled, "Indeed they could, and probably will. Ah well at least I know those two will be satisfied with each other. If Cassandra or Equiste didn't have such stamina I could only imagine one of them being left unsatisfied which is never a good thing." Hinderance kissed Dulcina lovingly, "However, we should still head home. I'm sure they won't be out in the main room. Even if we do run into them it'd still be their fault for having fun in such an exposed area for so long."

Equiste

12-19-2012

Equiste smiled, panting heavily but still managing a kiss on her cheek. He looked at her somewhat quizically until after she asked her question, considering it for a while before he spoke.
"I would... if possible... want to establish... peace... in this world. However... I doubt... making Demacia the dominant city would do it. I think that is the fantasy Elizabeth thought I would accept. Perhaps it might work. If the Institute of war did get destroyed, it might be the next option I'd take." He said, looking towards her. "Thats quite a heavy question my dear. How long has it been rattling around in your head for?" He asked curiously.

Dulcina chuckled. "If they were then they deserve to get caught. But they are both too conservative to do that. Would be funny though." She smiled, kissing Hinderance lovingly this time. "And you know how they are, if one couldn't satisfy the other the one who couldn't would apologise, the one who could would say it was ok then likely kiss and cuddle with each other." She said, smiling towards him. She let out a bit of a hum. "I guess I better get clothes on huh? Me waltzing in naked might turn them on enough to go at each other again." She said with a chuckle, giving him a passionate kiss and pressing her body against him before getting dressed again.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Cassandra looked to Equiste still smiling, "It had been with me for sometime. After I had the time to look back and actually look through the memories I had always wanted to ask you that, but I never knew how you would take it, as I know how much you want there to be peace." Cassandra brushed Equiste's hair just a little while fiddling with a few strands, " If you are going to ask why I wanted to ask.....its because if you had such plans I want to be with you should you decide to take course of action. Through thick and thin I wish to be with you to the bitter end if that is what it comes to."

Hinderance hummed happily, "Yeah I suppose you are right on that one." Hinderance grinned a little and wondered if he should, but decided to suggest it. As Dulcina was getting dressed Hinderance gently tugged her so that she was sitting on his lap before he started whispering to her while keeping her in a gentle hug. "Or I could form into your clothes for the duration back......."

Equiste

12-19-2012

"Mmm, all those words you just used I could apply to you as well." He said with a loving smile, leaning in to kiss her. He smiled after they broke the kiss.
"Whatever plans you have, I wish to be by your side all the way like you are mine." He said, lovingly stroking her hair.

Dulcina had barely put on her panties when she was pulled down to Hinderance. She looked at him a little confused, before smiling at his suggestion.
"Oooh, that sounds something interesting to try..." She said, resting her body against him.

AcolytHinderance

12-20-2012

Cassandra happily snuggled with Equiste and something just occurred to her. "It is awfully quiet in the residence. I wonder where mother and father went?"

"It would be and there are ways to make it even more interesting and daring." Hinderance started to morph into a thin layer of clothing for Dulcina while making sure the outside was just as cloth would be as well as obstructing other peoples view of Dulcina's body. Dulcina would feel a water droplet by her ears acting as earrings from there she could hear Hinderance's voice. "Of course by that I mean I will be teasing you from time to time just to see how things are. If you feel as though its going too far just pat left hip and I'll tone it down or completely stop."

Equiste

12-20-2012

"Hmm, thats a good question. Though they could be hiding out in their room enjoying their time together. I think its been a while since they have been able to spend some quality time together." He said with a chuckle. "Though its probably a good thing we are in here since even if they are gone you never know when suddenly they are going to come out and catch us. ... Though I would be too absorbed in you to stop." He said with a loving smile, kissing her on the lips and running his hand over her stomach.

"I suppose it is darling." She said with a chuckle, watching as Hinderance covered her body. She let out another chuckle at his words.
"Mmm, that sounds like a dare for me to never tell you to stop." She scooped up her other clothes before smiling a wicked smile.
"Ready to go back darling?"

AcolytHinderance

12-20-2012

Cassandra batted Equiste gently, "Oh you.....That would be too embarrassing." Cassandra blushed a bright red when she imagined the situation happen. ".....I think I might have gone into shock from the embarrassment." She covered her face into the bed.

"Of course." As soon as Dulcina got up Hinderance would start on her sensitive spots while making sure her entire back was being massaged gently at the same time. Outside his little disguise no movements would be seen no matter the intensity. Hinderance would also drain Dulcina's magic ever so slightly.

Equiste

12-20-2012

Equiste let out a chuckle as Cassandra battered him, smiling cheeily towards him. He let out a disappointed noise when she covered her face.
"Aww, don't hide like that darling. We're not doing that out there, we are in our nice safe room. Please let me see your beautiful smiling face?" She felt his hand move around her stomach, nearing her chest but stopping before it reached. "And I wouldn't mind seeing your gorgeous body either." He said with a cheeky grin.

Dulcina stood up, relaxing as she felt Hinderance work. She chuckled, hugging her 'clothes' for a bit.
"Wow, you feel quite good my darling. Lets see how long I can last. Hmm, I should probably advise the staff here we are checking out?" She asked, giggling a bit.

AcolytHinderance

12-20-2012

Cassandra looked towards Equiste still somewhat flustered from the imagery of Dulcina and Hinderance just walking in on them. When she felt Equiste's hand she giggled softly. "Only for you my love. Only for you." She turned to face Equiste and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. "You are too sweet to my sometimes Equiste. You'll spoil me."

Dulcina would notice Hinderance form into a elegantly decorated blue Ionian dress encrusted in jewelry, but not at all obstructive or uncomfortable as it was absolutely weightless. "I think we should if we want to take a stroll around town then back home for some fun." He said cheekily. Hinderance would do a brief, but high intensity drain while teasing Dulcina before going back to normal to see how she does.

Equiste

12-20-2012

"Well I imagine I have a lot of sweet to catch up on, especially considering how much we have been working for a while." He said, sliding up a bit so a bit of his chest was above the sheets and kissed her on the forehead, his other hand staying where it was and moving gently around her body as he gazed lovingly at her.

Dulcina looked down at the 'dress' she was now wearing, giggling a bit.
"Oh wow, you really do spoil me don't you?" She said, doing a bit of a twirl before she moved over to the door.
"Mmm, sounds fun." She said in a seductive tone. Upon the high intensity drain Hinderance would feel a sudden rush of euphoria quite similiar to what he did when they were making love, and just as intense. Dulcina suddenly grabbed around her chest and stomach, letting out a pleasured moan.
"Oooh... I think you nearly made me orgasm there." She said with a chuckle before making her way out, telling the staff they were checking out of the room and heading out into the streets of Ionia, strolling around.