The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Claire laughed, "You will have to take my word for it dear. That is unless you want to be my contractor. Then I can tell you everything. No hypothetical situations though you hear my offer and you don't get a way out." Claire mused a little before backing off. "Indeed, they would most wouldn't have bothered to deny me either. Too bad that makes you more enticing. Ah well just get that gem to Hinderance or you can throw it away your choice, but in the end someone else will take my offer and who knows what would ask of little ol' me." Claire moves further away and starts disappear Equiste would be able to tell she had gone incorporeal.

Further off Cassandra started to walk back from the bathroom in a bit of a rush for taking so long that milkshake really had a lot of water content. When she made it back to the tree she would see Equiste standing. Wondering what was wrong she would make her way to him in a rush. "Equiste? Why are you up? Were you going come looking for me because I took so long?"

Equiste

12-15-2012

"Mmm, one of those deals huh? Never liked those so much, but then again I'm not simply going to discount it because of that. I guess we'll have to wait and see." He responded calmly. To be honest, he hated not knowing the details first as you never new what the details might of been. The good thing is with Hinderance and his ability to split himself off and his other powers he probably could mitigate the possible downsides of Claire's offer and Dulcina's resources would allow them to better comply with Claire's end of the deal. He didn't smile but did allow a brief glint of amusement in his eyes.
"That sometimes seems to be the case. Goodbye Claire, guess we will figure out what will become of this." He was still holding the gem when Cassandra came back. He smiled warmly to her, sitting back down on the ground.
"Not quite. Ran into an old aquaintance who had an offer for Hinderance." He indicated for her to sit down, going back to the setup they had before. Then he went on to explain the offer Claire had made, as well as the 'offer' she had for Hinderance since Claire was leaving the carrying out of the task in his hands to which he intended to talk to Hinderance and Dulcina about it too. He left out the part about her flirting with him though.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Cassandra happily returned to how they were and stroked Equiste's hair lovingly once in a while bending over to give him a quick kiss. Cassadra would listen to the what Equiste was describing and was somewhat weary. "I see....Are you sure we can trust her Equiste? You never know how restrictive that deal of hers might be. I can't say I like the idea, but it is sitll something that needs to be discussed with father." Cassandra now forgetting about that little incident went back to loving Equiste under the shade of the tree.

In their memories Equiste and Cassandra would remember how often they came here after the war. They had brought their new born children here to get their daily dose of fresh air and sunlight. Although for a while they were under heavy guard for their own protection. Over the course of years this place would be their main stay when they needed room and some quiet time, later becoming the royal garden.

Cassandra sighed happily, "It would appear this place had some history for us....I wonder if it will remain as such for as long as our memory?" She continued to stroke his hair before starting to hum a different Demacian tune. Although this one was more of a lullaby.

Equiste

12-15-2012

"Hmm, I don't know. Indeed something we should discuss with Hinderance." He noticed that Cassandra didn't want to worry about that issue for now, and indeed they could probably afford the day to relax with each other. Besides, it was unlikely Hinderance would want to be disturbed. He smiled up at her, enjoying the thoughts of the fake memories. Elizabeth did give them to them to try to trap them, so why not take a bit of advantage of them? It was like another happy story in their minds they could share.
"So it would seem. Maybe so, maybe not. Either way, perhaps we should come here more often." He smiled lovingly back at her, but slowly his eyes began to drift closed as he enjoyed her humming. He chuckled, looking up at her with half closed eyes.
"Well if I didn't know better my darling I would think you were denying me watching your beautiful form." He said with a loving smile.

AcolytHinderance

12-15-2012

Cassandra slowly eased out of the lullaby and kissed Equiste. "Truly, it must be a terrible waste, but don't fret you have me as a pillow right now." Cassandra chuckled and brushed Equiste's hair. "You can take a nap Equiste besides being your pillow gives me more pleasure than you think." Cassandra gently rubbed Equiste's shoulder as well slowly easing him to sleep. "If you need anything I am right here."

Equiste

12-15-2012

"Mmm, and such a beautiful pillow I lay on." He said with a loving smile, enjoying Cassandra's attention. He let out a hum.
"Mmm, anything huh? Too bad that isn't allowed in public." He said with a cheeky grin, before letting sleep take him away. At least for a while.

AcolytHinderance

12-15-2012

After a couple of relaxing hours Equiste would wake up refreshed with the sound of Cassandra's soft singing as the wake up call. When she could see Equiste awake she would slowly stop singing making sure to finish the verse she was on. "Rise a shine my handsome knight. We should go about our day before we both forget about the world around us and remain in this park forever." Cassandra chuckled a bit. "That and we still have sandwiches left."

Equiste

12-15-2012

Equiste let his eyes open as he woke up, feeling extremely comfortable in his position. He simply smiled up at her, enjoying her song before reaching up to stroke her face. He chuckled at her comment.
"Hmm, both very good points. And there are some things we can't do in this park." He said with a wink. Then he chuckled again.
"I can't seem to sit up though. Too comfortable?" He said cheekily.

AcolytHinderance

12-15-2012

Cassandra would slowly help Equiste up naturally developing it to be a hug. "Thank you, Equiste. Today has been really special I really mean that." She slowly breaks from the hug and supports Equiste while she got up as well. Once they were standing Cassandra would plant a very passionate kiss on Equiste's lips. "You're right, there are only so many things we can do here before being jailed for public indecency." Cassandra would wrap her arms around Equiste wondering the next move.

From here the two would remember heading to the residential district to a small house there. It was a quaint little home, but still large enough to raise a family of four. In their memory many people asked and some even down right criticized their choice in their home. Since they had enough money to own part of the city state at that point. Still it was a cozy place they could live in peace and it didn't put them above the common people.

Cassandra wondered about their fantasy home. Did it actually exist or was it just a random location the illusion created for them. Cassandra looked to Equiste, "Could we go the the residential district for a bit? I suddenly have an urge to look at houses."

Equiste

12-15-2012

Equiste smiled, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly. He smiled when she broke the hug, helping Cassandra up as well as he stands up himself.
"Hmm, perhaps I should be the one thanking you." He said with a smile, kissing back passionately. As he went through the memories it almost scared him just how close to how things might of happened, as this would be the sort of thing he would consider. He couldn't help but chuckle, wondering if Cassandra was thinking about the house.
"But of course. We can go anywhere you want darling. I'm happy as long as I am with you." He said with a loving smile.