The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

"I suppose you are right, Reshaya was always so rebellious during her development I always thought somewhere she resented me somewhat. However, I do still know she cares for my well being." Hinderance would smile to Dulcina and chuckle. "So what shall we do today? Since we have some time off want to go visit Cheng?"

Equiste

12-12-2012

"Well she didn't get much time to develop dear, and there are just so many factors that just put her to the rebellious teenage stage so quickly. And her relationship with Filfire didn't help. Would of been interesting if someone else would of been interested in her first though..." She said with a curious hum. Probably would of been less dangerous to Reshaya. She lets out a bit of a hum.
"Might be an idea. I'm happy to go with what you wish to do." She said, smiling and kissing him again.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Hinderance nodded, "Indeed, it was all the encasement, layers and layers of defenses and walls keeping her apart from the real world. It was inevitable she would want out. As for someone else taking interest in her first? Well there was that one incident, but....Reshaya accidentally drained him dry. Wasn't her proudest moment." Hinderance got up and opened a portal to the Drifting Lotus. "When you are ready dear."

Equiste

12-12-2012

Dulcina looked a little sad. "A shame, bet she was somewhat devastated afterwards..." She got up as well, looking at her summoners robes before shrugging. Not like anyone was going to look up them.
"Then I am ready now." She said with a smile, making her way through the portal.

AcolytHinderance

12-12-2012

"No she wasn't at all." Hinderance followed through with Dulcina. On the other side Dulcina and Hinderance would be greeted by the familiar sight of the Drifting Lotus. However, the once almost hidden and peaceful town was now bustling with activity. Merchants, traders and other business men were about selling their wares with plenty of customers taking a look that their items.

The Drifting Lotus was almost bustling with customers. One of the waitresses noticing Hinderance waved and went to get Cheng. Cheng quickly returned with the waitress and hurried over to Hinderance. "Welcome my friend! I was wondering when you would be coming back." Cheng looked to Dulcina and bowed. "Welcome my dear lady. Has Hinderance been treating you right? I'll take the chance to say he probably have been on his hand and knees for you."

Hinderance jokingly nudged Cheng chuckling. "Alright, Cheng. Do you have a more private place to talk in?" Cheng nodded and led them to their private table. "Here we are." Strangely this time Cheng took a seat as well. "Hinderance I know this is unusual, but humor me a little old friend." Hinderance nodded and took as seat after Dulcina. Cheng looked to the two of them, "First let me say I am incredibly grateful that you found my son. Faun told me everything, well almost everything she was still trying to cover her tracks like I taught her, but I know more than she does. I want to apologize for my nieces and sons actions they are still young and doesn't understand that the ties between friends is something that mustn't be tampered with." Cheng sighs, "The actions of my son however......are quite atrocious. I did not raise him to be that way.....no apology will ever make up for what he did to Cassandra and I am truly sorry. However, despite that mercy was shown towards him and I would like to extend a greater courtesy. I would like to give you half of the profits from my operations for the next generational life time. I know this will never make up for what he did, but I wish you could use that money to help with whatever you need in the future." Cheng tried to look both Dulcina and Hinderance in the eyes as he made his official apology, but his shame kept causing his eyes to dart away when it could.

Hinderance looked to Dulcina as Cheng talked more worried of what she might do than himself. "Cheng, you are my oldest friend and the one who I owe my life to. I know that even if I refuse your offer you will still find a way to get that transferred into my account somehow so I won't, but just keep your child in check from now on alright Cheng?"

Equiste

12-12-2012

Dulcina looked at Hinderance strangely at his comment, but didn't push the issue. It would of been a different time back then. She was happy to get out of the bustling area. She didn't feel like moving through crowds, especially with the lack of clothing she was wearing under her robes.

Dulcina let out a chuckle. "More like I have been on my hands and knees, but that was for both of us right darling?" She said with a playful smile, nudging Hinderance with her shoulder.

Dulcina quietly follows Cheng and Hinderance into the private table, taking a seat so Hinderance could sit next to her. She looked over at him passively as he spoke, but Cheng might be able to see minor signs in her behaviour that suggested various signs of confusion, realisation, anger, and then she seemed to relax. Her hand tightened into a fist at Chengs offer, frowning slightly. She waited for Hinderance to speak before she did herself.
"No, we can not accept your offer. I can see you are truly apologetic, but offering money like that simply cheapens your apology. And I'm sure you can find a way to worm them into his or my account, but I could just as well get them transferred back into yours. Keeping him in check will be enough I suppose, since you are right in saying you can never make up for what he did. Just make sure he goes no where near Cassandra or Equiste for that matter. And he should be thankful for the friendship you and my fiancee share. Otherwise the promises Equiste would of made? I can be much, much worse." She said calmly, before she brightened up a bit.
"But thats not why we are here, is it Hinderance darling?" She said, smiling to him.

AcolytHinderance

12-12-2012

Dulcina would be able to see Cheng visibly sweat a little, but otherwise remained as he was and nodded. "There was just no way to make up for what he had done.....I couldn't think of anything to.....at least you both know now......It is a great shame upon my family name, but I needed to tell you for I could not sleep at night knowing what I heard from my niece." Cheng sighs then just nods silently accepting Dulcina's terms. "I will make sure their paths never cross again. However, I will let it be known that if my son does anything in his own volition against your family again......you.....you may end him. I....it is only fair...." Cheng gets up and bows, "I will send a waitress to take your orders."

Hinderance waited for Dulcina to finish speaking and brought her close to himself and hugged her. "Indeed that is not why we are here." After Cheng leave he sighs and says. "That....was unexpected....and here I thought this place would be free from drama." He gently held Dulcina's hand "Will you be alright Dulcina?"

A waitress waited outside for a signal for her to come in.

Equiste

12-12-2012

"Just continue to be a good friend for my fiancee, and myself. We can not always help what our children end up doing." She smiled to him sympathetically. "Equiste would likely take you up on that offer. I however would like to think I would be more merciful, but please forgive me if my method of... capture is a bit strenous towards him." Cheng was pretty sure she meant some sort of torture in her capture method, but it was better then death usually. She simply nods when he speaks of his intention to send the waitress in for their orders.

She rested against Hinderance happily when he hugs her, turning to hug him after Cheng leaves.
"Unexpected indeed. I would of expected him to be permanently dead." She nods slowly. "I will be ok. However if he ever did anything of his own violition towards Cassandra, I would not want to be him. I will be ok Hinderance." She said, smiling to him and snuggling into Hinderance.

AcolytHinderance

12-12-2012

Hinderance continued to hug Dulcina a little more to make sure she was really ok with this before motioning for the waitress to come in. Hinderance decided to order a large platter of sushi where everything in their menu for raw fish was on it as well as a bottle of honey sake. The waitress bowed before leaving the private room and back to get their order.

Hinderance kept Dulcina comfortable kissing her on the neck once in a while.

Equiste

12-12-2012

Dulcina continued to smile in his embrace. Seems at least for now the Yang situation wasn't in her mind. She let out a happy moan as he kissed her, smiling at him.
"Mmm, feeling a little frisky already?" She asked with a cheeky grin, before leaning in. "You remember what I am wearing under these robes right?" She said in a seductive tone.