The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Cassandra smiled brightly, although she was blushing just as much as well. With a few simple hand motions soft soothing music began to play around them enough to know its there, but not loud enough to be the main event. With a few more flicks of the wrist the library dimmed somewhat. "Before we were officially in a relationship.....and we shared a few glances here at the library.....I always fantasized that you would.....well......." Cassandra continued to blush, but gently broke the hug and sat down on a nearby table in a some what enticing pose. "I should really be more specific, but I want to see.....if you can guess, Equsite."

"And the two would then argue about it for a while before making a compromise." Hinderance hearing Dulcina mention her parents froze slightly where his feet were. "Wait, your parents? Urhmmmm......wouldn't it be slightly awkward and somewhat strange if they didn't meet mine then? Unless you tell them everything that happens...." Hinderance thought about Doctor Liana, "Ah the one that helped with her nightmares, yes they do seem quite friendly with one another." When Dulcina rested her head on his he nuzzled her gently,

Equiste

12-11-2012

Equiste watched as she made her hand motions, smiling curiously at Cassandra. He couldn't help have his smile grow wider when she spoke about her fantasy, as he also had been having a similiar fantasy before they were together. He let out a curious hum.
"Hmm, I might be able to with a bit of research. Just stay there for a minute." He said with a wink before making his way behind a book shelf, obscuring her vision of him. He came out a few seconds later, only wearing his pants as he seems to be reading through a book. The book seemed to be about hydromancy. He looked up from the book up at her, blinking as if he had forgotten she was there before smiling lustfully, making his way over.
"Mmm, my you are looking so beautiful today Cassandra. Mmm, but perhaps you are a bit too uncomfortable with that much clothing?" He said with a smile, the dim light reflecting off some of the sweat on his body.

"That they would. And I would simply stand there giggling while they did." She said, smiling humourously. She couldn't help but laugh at Hinderance's reaction, caressing his cheek.
"It will be fine Hinderance. They'll just be happy I'm getting married, and likely make bad jokes about you staying alive long enough to marry me. Though if you feel you have to meet them before hand I am happy to arrange it. We haven't always gotten along but they aren't bad for a mother and father." Dulcina nodded. "Heck if Cassandra doesn't think to I might just invite her myself. Has a lot of life energy that one. Too bad she is supressed somewhat by her void contact. But she seems comfortable with it." She couldn't help but nuzzle back happily.
"Timing... of our wedding though... might be a bit more difficult to decide." She says, looking a little sad. She wished she could of discussed the wedding with Reshaya before she left so they could schedule a time for her to come back for the wedding at least.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Cassandra gasped a little when she saw Equsite come out with only his pants while looking him over just as she did back before. "I have been....feeling a little heated lately I will admit. Would you help me Summoner Equiste?" She brushed her hands on Equiste's chest, "My.....have you been working out summoner? That is an awful lot of sweat for someone who is read...." Cassandra couldn't help, but smile widely as she blushed.

"Well, it would be nice to meet them before the marriage don't want them going into shock now do we?" Hinderance kept Dulcina nice and comfy in his embrace. "Indeed, we needed to talk to her about that. Looks like we will have to find a way to contact them and since it is outside the institute they might be more forgiving in this case. We'll just have to find a way to contact them somehow. Though Cassandra would have the most luck in that area I would think."

Equiste

12-11-2012

"Hmm, a little bit. They do say reading is a good way to relax after all. Although..." He said, moving his hand so he could push away the part of her robe around one of her shoulders. "I have heard there is another enjoyable exercise if you are up for it. And I think I can help with your heat problem..." He says, placing the book down on the chair near the table she was laying on before beginning the process, though he did take the time to let her hair down.

"It would take more than that to make them go into shock." She said with a chuckle. "But I will organise that. Will be nice to see them again I suppose..." She couldn't help but smile at the thought of possibly contacting Reshaya. "Perhaps. Oh, and perhaps we should also think of moving just outside the Institute of War, or perhaps somewhere else you might like to live. With our abilities travel isn't really going to be a problem is it?" She said with a curious head tilt.

AcolytHinderance

12-11-2012

Cassandra blushed even more now almost fully red. "Thank you, I seem to be experiencing quite the problem.......as for the exercise, I suppose I could use a little more physical activity in my day." When Equiste let her hair down she helped disrobe slightly, but allowing Equiste more fun in that area, by just loosening her clothes enough for him to slowly take apart. She was really enjoying this and hoped Equiste was having as much fun as she was.

Hinderance thought for a moment, "True our ablities make it so that we can move around easier than most. Do you have a place in mind Dulcina? Or.....should we construct our own custom home? I remember Cheng knowing a few good architects."

Equiste

12-11-2012

"I'm glad I can help." He leans in before whispering seductively, letting part of his body rest against her. "Extremely so..." He said, before he pulled back, before continuing with the process. He went slow, trying to make it as enjoyable and memorable as possible. Needless to say, they were busy for quite a while. Luckily for them no one else required to use the Library.

"Not any place in particular. Anywhere with you is all I need. Its up to us really. And did you know I'm a bit of an architect myself?" She said with a happy smile, leaning in and kissing him.

AcolytHinderance

12-11-2012

Hinderance was actually surprised, "Well now I knew you were quite the interior decorator as evidence of your room, but an actual architect I would have never guessed. My you are talented Dulcina, any other specialties I should know about?"

Equiste

12-11-2012

Dulcina chuckled. "Well it became easier for a few projects I did to be able to design them myself and know the ins and outs about how they were built. Was quite fun actually, but the drawing was tedious." She let out a smile, running a hand across Hinderance's chest. "Oh I think you know about one of them... Mmm, I do have a few things up my sleeve. Though I imagine whats under the robes is more of interest to you." She said with a cheeky grin.

AcolytHinderance

12-12-2012

"Well my dear you have far more to you than just your astonishingly ravishing body though. You have a brilliant mind with an array of useful skill sets. Most wouldn't even come close to being able to compete with you and I am in love with every aspect of you Dulcina." Hinderance chuckled a bit, "Well, then I suppose the date we can set once we get a message out to Reshaya then. Though it might not be a two way communication more like mail. So I think it would benefit her if you did the recording Dulcina." Hinderance gave her a playful peck on the cheek as he laid there enjoying their embrace.

Equiste

12-12-2012

"Really? And here I thought you only wanted me for my body." She said with a chuckle, leaning forward to kiss him again. "You are quite handsome yourself you know... Charming, and you aren't unskilled yourself. I don't think there is any aspect I don't love about you." She nodded at the mention of giving a bit of a mail message. "Sounds like a good idea, but you should be a part of it too. She does care about you quite a bit..." She smiled, stroking her cheek. "Don't let her preference for me fool you into thinking she doesn't care about you. Female children often identify more with the mother." She said with a chuckle, kissing him again.