The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

"I still would have preferred to be able to at least be able to stop this prematurely." Hinderance gave Dulcina a loving kiss and sighed still somewhat sad. "Hopefully nothing else as catastrophic as our most recent tragedy will happen again." Hinderance hugged both Dulcina and Cassandra tighter. Dulcina would be able to tell Hinderance was starting to feel better and the envelopment of sorrow was slowly lifting.

Cassandra starting to see Hinderance was getting better slowly and quietly squirmed her way out of the hug and said, "I'll see myself out for now then. Since Father is feeling better I know he will be more capable of cheering you up in ways that I just can not do. So for now I'll see myself out for now mother. Equiste must've read through whats left of your library by now."

Equiste

12-10-2012

Dulcina chuckled, rubbing her cheek on his.
"I hope so as well." She couldn't help but chuckle as Cassandra wormed her way out of the hug, making it a bit tougher for her to do so. She smiled to her with a wide smile.
"Again? Well at least he's not worrying junior summoners with his soul magic. You two have fun now." She said, giving Cassandra a wink as she left. She smiled back at Hinderance.
"Mmm, so what can I do to make you feel a bit better hmm?" She said with a grin, caressing his face.

Equiste was in the Library, reading a book on basic hydromancy. He knew this inside and out, but it did help to keep his memory fresh from time to time.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Cassandra bowed and quietly left the room and headed to the library. She walked calmly between each shelf and when she spotted Equiste she carefully crept up on him. When she was right behind Equiste she placed her hands gently on his eyes. "Sorry, to interrupt your reading Equiste, but I would like a hug." Cassandra giggled a bit as she kept her hands over his eyes.

Hinderance smiled warmly to Dulcina, "I would say anything you do makes my day all the brighter my radiant beauty." Hinderance kept Dulcina close while slowly easing himself and Dulcina to be in a laying position on the bed still in a nice hug. "I just can't describe how much I love you. You really are the only reason for my existence at least for me. I know others will argue with me on that one." He chuckles slightly as he tightens his hug somewhat.

Equiste

12-10-2012

Equiste just smiled as Cassandra's hand covered his eyes, letting out a curious hum.
"You would huh? And how am I meant to be able to do that if I can't see you?" He said with a bit of a chuckle. The book was closed and put on the table, basically forgotten.

Dulcina smiled lovingly, laying down with him still wrapped up in their hug. She leaned in and kissed him when he tightened the hug, breaking it after a while.
"I could say the same my love. Everything I was doing before I met you... I was just crusing along, going from project to project. Everything just seemed like I was just crusing along towards nothing. And then you came into my life and... Well, it felt like anything changed. Our words fail us when it comes to saying how much we love each other, so its a good thing actions are just as good." She said with a grin, kissing him again. She smiled. "And it also helps you are an amazing lover."

AcolytHinderance

12-10-2012

Cassandra chuckled, "You could possible turn around and we would almost be in a hug or I could give a back hug." Letting go of her hands Cassandra quickly pushed into Equistes back and snuggled there comfortably moving her hands to his shoulders now. "I believe we both have some leave time we should spend together with."

Hinderance nuzzled into Dulcina's shoulder, "You are an incredible lover as well Dulcina. I suppose as for me... I probably really weren't very good at anything back then. Asides from being expendable. Well until that little incident. I would be pretty darn sure you wouldn't have even batted an eye to me had we met when I was still human. Which is why I am even more glad with the way I am now." Hinderance returned a quick kiss to Dulcina happily holding her.

Equiste

12-10-2012

Equiste smiled, his arms moving around to attempt to wrap around Cassandra.
"I suppose I could do that. Though it might help if I got out of the chair." He said with a chuckle. He rested his head back in an attempt to rest it on her shoulder.
"Mmm, its about time. I just wish we didn't have a major disaster before being able to spend some quality time together." He said, nuzzling at the inside of her neck.
"Mmm, the question is how do we wish to spend this quality time huh?" He asked in a cheeky tone, Cassandra already noticing he was a little warmer as his emotional fire state took a little precedence, but thanks to her fire resistance the change was only restricted to noticing the change.

Dulcina let out a nervous chuckle. "Sounds shallow saying it now but that does sound true. I probably would of completely looked you over back the way you used to be." She smiled, looking back towards him. "I wish I could say I was a natural, but it came down to practice for me. But you are the only one I ever want to share my body with, no one else." She said, kissing him again.

AcolytHinderance

12-10-2012

"How do we spend this time indeed?" Cassandra moved her hands down to Equiste's hips and gave him a passionate kiss. "We could go out get some nice food, find a place with good ambiance, or we could also do a little something closer to home."

"Don't worry, I don't mean anything negative by it. I know the rut I was in back then, but since you came into my life although things are always changing rapidly I am happy knowing you are here with me." Hinderance continued to happily cuddle with Dulcina for a while before asking. "Now there is still that matter with our wedding isn't there my dear? We could have it in Ionia Cheng could probably get all the prep done for us really. Not to mention he would want to do all the busy work as well. Still as a business partner we have been pretty good to one another so I guess it is his way of saying thanks. So all we need to do is get you in a breath taking wedding dress and to invite our guests that is."

Equiste

12-10-2012

Equiste smiled, kissing back with equal passion.
"Mmm, I think something closer to home would be nice. Bring perhaps the good ambience to us instead of going out?" He said with a grin, slowly standing up to his feet and turning to her.
"So what do you think? Have some, delivery so to speak?" He said, one hand wrapping around her waist before his hand slid down a bit, the other one up around her back closer to her neck.

"And you with me." She said, smiling lovingly as she began to caress his cheek.
"Hmm, might be more breathtaking if I didn't have a dress t all." She said with a chuckle. "Although I suppose would you rather it harder to remove from me, or easier? Mmm, guests... Thats a consideration isn't it?" She said, letting out a hum.

AcolytHinderance

12-11-2012

Cassandra blushed slightly, "Well....there was something I always wanted to do.....though it is a bit embarrassing." She started to fidget a bit while in Equiste's hug. "As for the ambiance well.....I do know a few spells for that kind of occasion."

"Or almost nothing would be just as daring and ravishing on you my love." Hinderance chuckled a little as well. "I don't mind either way, you know how I can squeeze through any tight spot." Hinderance thought for a moment, "Well I suppose if we were to take Cheng out as a guest and instead staff that would lower the head count. Equiste I was planning him to be my best man, you still need to choose your bridesmaids, and then to invite the others. I am sure Kiara would be quite upset if we didn't invite her. She in turn would bring Kyrios probably. Equiste might bring Zeph, Cassandra...well I haven't heard her talk about any friends really. I can't say I want to invite my parents seeing as one of my relatives tried to use me as a source of energy to power who knows what. Anyone you keen on inviting Dulcina?"

Equiste

12-11-2012

"Oh? Well now I am intrigued." He said, stroking Cassandra's hair. "Well then what is it? I promise I won't do... what you think I might do to something embarassing?" He smiled. "Mmm, and I have some as well, but most of mine are light based."

"Quite true. I'm sure if... Reshaya was helping to pick the dress she might push me towards that. Cassandra probably would go for something more conservative. Though we know she's got a bit of that... kinky side to her as well." She said with a bit of a chuckle. She let out a bit of a hum.
"I... don't really have anyone much to invite really. My parents are the only definates. Perhaps a couple of people in the Institute but thats about it... Though Cassandra might invite that Doctor Liana. They seem to be good friends and Equiste seems to like her as well. And I'm pretty sure either Cassandra or Equiste would of made sure Kiara got an invite." She said with a chuckle, resting her head against his.