The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Cassandra looked to Equiste and gave an expression that she should be there with her mother and started to move along with Hinderance back to Dulcina's room. Hinderance supported Dulcina back to her room after Cassandra had given Equiste a heads up. Once in Dulcina's room they would move her to the bed so that she could sit down. Hinderance and Cassandra would sit on either side of Dulcina still not letting go. "Dear, you can let it out now.....we are here for you." Hinderance looked towards her quite worried how taxing the past few days had been for her. Cassandra hugged her mother supportively, "Father is correct, we are here for you and will continue to do so. I know you wish Reshaya was here for this as well, but.....this is just how things had turned out."

Equiste

12-07-2012

Equiste nodded, sitting out of the way as Cassandra and Hinderance took Dulcina to Dulcina's room. Perhaps some reading in the meantime will be good, as he makes his way over to the Library. It was likely they would be in there for some time.

Hinderance felt most of Dulcina's weight on him as she was supported to her room, her body leaning on the both of them as she was sat down, hugging them both tightly. She smiled sadly at both of them.
"THank you... I love you both so much... And I know... Reshaya does too. I just wish... this didn't..." She said, as tears welled up in her eyes as she burried her head in the both of them, crying into them, all her sadness simply comming out in this moment. She knew that was the risk of feeling so close to others, but she wouldn't let herself regret it. She continued to cry long and hard.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Hinderance and Cassandra would keep Dulcina company as she cried. Cassandra would pat and rub Dulcina's back while Hinderance made sure she was comfortable. Hinderance wouldn't say much as she sobbed, but Dulcina would be able to feel Hinderance trying to comfort her through the amulet.

Equiste

12-08-2012

Dulcina cried for quite some time, the hours passing before she knew it. But that didn't matter, she just needed to get it out. However Cassandra and Hinderance could feel how much worse it would of been if Reshaya died. Eventually she calmed down, taking in a few sobbed breaths before she spoke.
"Thank you. I... yeah..." She said, smiling to them both and giving them both a kiss on their forheads. She looked towards Hinderance, a look of concern on her face.
"And how are you feeling darling?" She said, smiling sadly. She knew he'd be feeling similiarly as bad as she would.

AcolytHinderance

12-08-2012

"I am doing fine dear. I am more worried for you at the moment." Dulcina would be able to feel that Hinderance was actually doing pretty terribly, internally anyways. Even though she could see that he was predominantly concerned for her in the background of that she could feel failure, regret, anger to some degree, although aimed at himself, as well as sadness which all brewed like a maelstrom within his mind. Even if this was somewhat artificial in nature, Dulcina would feel that it was just as real as when Hinderance had his humanity.

Cassandra would be gently, but firmly holding onto Dulcina's hand and smiled when she was kissed on the forehead. "I have to agree with father, we are both more worried about you at the moment."

Equiste

12-08-2012

Dulcina smiled, moving a hand to stroke his face.
"Perhaps, but I have spent the past how many hours crying like this? I can feel your pain darling, it might help to let some of it out." She said, stroking his face. "I will cry some more later, but for now I'm worried about the two of you." She said with a bit of a smile, looking at both of them.

AcolytHinderance

12-08-2012

Hinderance smiled, "I know.....but I'll get my chance to work out my frustrations with the situation later. For now all I want is for you to be alright." Hinderance looked to Dulcina and kept her close looking over to Cassandra. "What about you dear? How are you faring?"

Cassandra continued to hold Dulcina's hand, for her it was a mixed feeling she wasn't ailing as much as Dulcina or Hinderance, but she could still feel some measure of loss. Although it wasn't too bad, she was still rather sad about the developments as she and her sister were actually starting to get along despite their rocky past. "I am alright, mother. I have Equiste to cry on later should I need it. Right now, I wish to be here for you as you were when you helped me through my time of turmoil."

Equiste

12-08-2012

"I'm fine for now darling. I know I will cry some more later, but for now I am ok." She smiled, placing a hand on Cassandra's face.
"Thank you darling. And I guess its what family does for each other." She said with a smile, before looking back at Hinderance. "Like I wish to do now." She said, gently stroking her face. "We're worried about you too Hinderance darling."

AcolytHinderance

12-08-2012

Hinderance leans in and hugs Dulcina lowering his head onto her shoulders. Although Dulcina or Cassandra couldn't hear sobbing, the entire room seem to become engulfed in sorrow. "I'm sorry.....I should have been able to do more.......I am utterly useless, in between following orders and trying to do the right thing........"

Cassandra suddenly feeling sorrow envelope the room looked to Hinderance and got up so that she could go over to them and give both Dulcina and Hinderance a proper hug. "Don't say that father......You did all you could in that situation...."

Equiste

12-10-2012

The arm around Hinderance moves up a bit so Dulcina's hand is on the back of Hinderances head, stroking it a bit in an attempt to help comfort him. Her arm wrapped around Cassadra moved so it was around both of them, her hand rubbing his back.
"Sadly for the most part I was as well. But at least you tried to do something. Most people in your position wouldn't of, they wouldn't of cared for Reshaya so much or loved Reshaya as much as you have. Thats more than a lot of people get in her position. And who was the one who held me when I needed you the most? Who was the one who went out to the Island to at least try and help? Someone useless couldn't ever manage to concieve that..." She said, holding onto Hinderance.