The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Cassandra continued at a nice and slow pace wanting to give Equiste a proper release. She couldn't really respond since she was busy elsewhere. They would probably be at this for a while, though Cassandra didn't mind.

'Hinderance' chuckled and happily obliged to Dulcina's request. Hinderance whole heartily went straight back to their activity from the night before giving it a continuation that would last a few hours.

After giving Equiste and early happy start to his day she went to her bathroom and got herself cleaned up and got a fresh set of clothes before going towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. On her way there she noticed the scribbled note detailing what had happened between FilFire and Kuroi's decision as well as how Reshaya answered. Cassandra didn't know anything about this, but to FilFire's and Kuroi's credit they had a point. However, how was she to break the news to her mother. Cassandra not thinking on the issue for now folded up the note and placed it in her pocket. Before going to make breakfast. When she was done she brought back the food to her room where Equiste was still in. Equiste would see a tray with 4 eggs, 8 slices of ham with sauce on the side if he wanted, 4 slices of toast, 2 small cubes of butter and some blueberry jam as well and finally 2 glasses of milk. Cassandra would set the tray down on her work table before going to hug Equiste. "So would you like some breakfast? I know I had a little bit of mine already, but I still have room for some food as well."

Equiste

12-06-2012

Equiste simply enjoyed what she was up to. It had been a while since he... well had any release. Though he couldn't help but snooze a bit after she had finished. By the time Cassandra came back to her room he was already up, wearing his pants from the night before doing some basic martial manavers. He stopped and smiled over when Cassandra entered the room, kissing her a little after she hugged him.
"Well I surely hope so. It isn't as fun as to eat alone." He said with a smile, turning around to hug her as well. "Though I might want a little... dessert later..." He said with a cheeky grin, one of his hands delicately moving around her back.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Cassandra gave Equiste a slightly lusty look before giving him a soft kiss. "and I would be happy to indulge you Equiste." Cassandra brought the tray to the bed so that they could eat it together. Cassandra would cut up an egg and place it on top of a ham slice before rolling it up and holding it in front of Equiste to take a bite.

Equiste

12-06-2012

Equiste smiled at her, watching her as she took the food over to eat together. He let out a surprised noise as she held it out in front of him, causing him to chuckle.
"Oh? And I'm being fed as well? Did I do something to deserve this? Or perhaps you just want me to feed you back?" He asked, leaning in and taking a bite, happily chewing on the food.

(Illusional OOC: Goodness gracious my net has like hit a wall or something... I can't connect to the client. ... Skype is working though. Probably barely.)

AcolytHinderance

12-06-2012

"Well I would have to say both would be the correct answer." She smiled giving Equiste a satisfied expression as he ate. Cassandra waited to be fed as well looking at what combination Equiste would feed her.

Equiste

12-06-2012

Equiste smiled as he chewed, before looking down at the plate.
"Well we can't start with desert first..." He said, picking up a piece of toast and laying an egg over it, before holding it out her her to take a bite.
"And would you like some sauce too? I think I'd like some." He said with a smile, hoping he represented his message well enough asking for sauce on what he was eating.

AcolytHinderance

12-06-2012

Cassandra took a bite of the toast and chuckled, "Oh I don't usually use sauces for my breakfast, but here is some for yours. Cassandra put a bit of sauce over the egg wrapped in ham and held it out again for him to take a bite. While she took another bite of toast. After Equiste takes another bite from her hand she would give him a kiss on the cheek as they ate their meal.

Equiste

12-06-2012

Equiste smile, taking another bite. He made a happy 'mmm' sound as he ate.
"Well then, guess I might have some unusual tastes then." He said with a grin, going back to eating the breakfast Cassandra had cooked. In between the feeding he smiled at her.
"Mmm, this stuff is really good." He said with a grin as they ate.

AcolytHinderance

12-06-2012

Cassandra smiled brightly at the compliment. "Only be best cooked food for you, Equiste. Need to keep up with that metabolism." Cassandra happily feeding and receiving food would continue this trend until they had finished their meal. Cassandra would place the tray with the dishes back on her work desk and cuddle with Equiste as they waited for some amount of digestion to happen before dessert. "So....ready for dessert Equiste?" she said seductively as she slowly and gently pushed Equiste on his back while leaning in on him. "So what shall we do with this sculpted body of yours Equiste? Would you like me to take the lead or do you want to work some of that meal off?"

Equiste

12-06-2012

Equiste chuckled. "So it seems. I don't know what I did in a past life to deserve this, but it must of been something good to be with you." He said with a loving smile, giving her a kiss before returning to the meal, continuing their trend with eating. He hummed contently as he cuddled with her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. He let himself get pushed down, his hands sitting gently on her hips.
"Hmm, you offering to take the lead? I'm not sure I can pass that up. Sometimes getting you or Kiara to take the lead can be like pulling teeth." He said with a chuckle, his hands already searching for a way to remove her clothing.