The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

12-03-2012

Ryu and Kuroi nod at Equiste, vague shapes rapidly forming and disappearing in between the two. They're sitting next to each other against the wall, both having the exact same pose. The shadow sphere with FilFire and Elizabeth in it remains inactive, not giving any inclination of noticing Equiste's passage. When Equiste has gone into his room Ryu after a couple of minutes nods at Kuroi, then makes a rift and jumps through it, closing it behind herself. Kuroi looks at the shadow sphere, then sighs and resumes waiting for the others to return.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

After they were done with their respective deserts most of them were rather stuffed. Well save for the elementals. Reshaya continued to snuggle close to Dulcina making cute squeaking noises from time to time. Cassandra was really full from her dessert dare say it might have been a greater quantity than her main dish. Cassandra leaned in close to Dulcina as well feeling a tad sleepy due to the meal, but she nuzzled into Dulcina happily.

The Hinderance's continued to entertain 'Duclina' while looking at the three across from them. Smiling widely Hinderance looked to 'Dulcina'. "Perhaps it is time we retire back the residence. As much as I would like us to stay here for a longer duration it looks like Cassandra could use a nap."

Elizabeth now being quite spent just hangs from FilFire arms more or less lost in her own pleasure.

Equiste

12-03-2012

Dulcina sat back in the chair happily, holding both Reshaya and Cassandra close so their heads were nuzzled into her neck. She was somewhat tired herself from the emotions and her expendatures today but didn't feel the pull of sleep, not wanting to miss being in the arms of Cassandra and Reshaya.

'Dulcina' was happily rubbing herself on Hinderance and 'Hinderance', humming contently as she enjoyed their touch. She smiled, leaning in and kissing Hinderance after his suggestion.
"That might be an idea, as much as I wish this night would never end. And I think it might be best we rift back to Cassandra's room so we can drop her off there before proceeding with... other things." She sounded quite innocent, but to Hinderance he could feel in himself that she wished to convey that to him in a more seductive tone.

Equiste lay on the bed. There wasn't much he felt like doing.

FilFire

12-03-2012

FilFire chuckles inside the shadow sphere, holding Ellie by the waist with one claw while playing with her nether regions with the other, his tail also playing around with her behind.

F: "Well Ellie, seems like you're still doing very well."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Reshaya smiled happily while humming a simple, but catchy tune. She felt great being with everyone and felt like nothing could ruin the day for her. Cassandra was getting sleepier by the moment, maybe she shouldn't have eaten that entire dessert alone.

Hinderance chuckled happy to respond to 'Dulcina', "Indeed, but before I can do any of that we might want to pay the bill first. Don't want to eat and run now do we?"

Elizabeth weakly nodded, "Tha.....thank you.....Ellie wants....to do well...." Elizabeth continued to moan as FilFire teased her, but could feel she was going to fall asleep soon.

FilFire

12-03-2012

FilFire grins and kisses her, the claw around her waist lightly scratching her back.

F: "In that case your desires are being fulfilled so far. Although I still have to make sure you eat a bit more. And I'm sure some of my sons are now annoyed that I stole you away for a couple of hours."

He keeps teasing her as they disappear, the shadow sphere dissippating. Kuroi shakes her head.

Equiste

12-03-2012

Dulcina smiled, giving them both a loving squeeze as she enjoyed her time just sitting with her daughters. It didn't matter that they didn't come from her herself, but whatever she could do to love and protect them she felt she would do.

"The meal has already been paid for. Sometimes we meet dignatries and other people who wish to talk to the Institute here, so we have an account set up here." She chuckled, nuzzling into Hinderance again. "I've got it covered sweety. Shall we return then?" She smiled, looking back over at Reshaya. "Unfortunately me and Hinderance's magic is a bit more... Water based for teleportation anywhere. So we might need a rift back darling." She said to Reshaya with a chuckle.

AcolytHinderance

12-03-2012

Reshaya nodded and opened a large rift so that people would be able to fit through in groups of three. "There we go. Shall we return home?" Reshaya helped Dulcina and Cassandra up while she helped support Cassandra a little more so that Dulcina wouldn't have to bag her home. Cassandra feeling even sleepier leaned on the strongest support she could find and unbeknown to her it was Reshaya.

Hinderance chuckled and smiled when the rift was open. "It is time to return home indeed." Hinderance would also give 'Dulcina' a nod of understanding when she mentioned their account at the restaurant. He would and his clone would help 'Dulcina' on to her feet before Hinderance would lift her up in his arms and carry her.

Elizabeth breathed heavily slowly returning to panting as FilFire continued teasing. "Ellie....help...FilFire feel........good again? Ellie's tired......though....." Elizabeth moans from time to time, but otherwise seems absolutely drained.

FilFire

12-03-2012

FilFire shakes his head.

F: "Don't worry, I'll let you get some rest. What I'm doing right now is mainly for my own amusement, and because I know you like it."

Equiste

12-04-2012

"I guess we shall." She said with a smile requiring help to support Cassandra more so than herself. Standing closely behind Reshaya and Cassandra and still hugging onto them. She giggled to herself as they made their way through the rift.

Dulcina smiled, barely standing up herself as she let Hinderance and his clone do all the work. She giggled happily as she was lifting up, resting into Hinderance. She leaned up and gave him a kiss. Smiling lovingly towards him as she was carried over.

Equiste didn't feel any surprise when the rift opened up. He looked over as they all entered, not bothering to cover up since he didn't have time to grab anything. He smiled over to Cassandra. She looked so relaxed and happy.
"Welcome back. I hope you all had a wonderful time out."

Dulcina giggled when she noticed the topless Equiste.
"And hello to you too. Wasn't expecting you here. Didn't disturb anything did we?"

Equiste simply shook his head. "No. Concluded my business and now am resting. And waiting for my lovely girlfriend to get back." He said, smiling over to Cassandra. He didn't seem disturbed at all with all who were in the room, including Hinderance and 'Dulcina.'