The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra didn't really know if Equiste was better at relationships, but he had to know more than her at least. Cassandra almost replied to Dulcina's question about her interest in Equiste as if by reaction, "Yes, I do wish for a relationship, but..." Cassandra immediately cut herself off there. Cassandra surprised herself at just how quickly she responded. Normally she would weigh the pros and cons of any decision and logically assess if she indeed required something, but whenever Equiste was the topic she became somewhat impatient as if she had already made every assessment possible.

Cassandra blushed furiously and tried to turn away from Dulcina. "I....I'm sorry Senior Summoner Dulcina....I do not believe I have assessed my answer enough...." In her mind everything was going terribly in regards to Equiste as she kept feeling like gravitating towards him, but she had to distance for Kiara's sake. That was the right thing to do wasn't it?

FilFire

07-02-2012

((*ahem* Threesome! Threesome! Threesome!))

Equiste

07-02-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Dulcina smiled a calm re-assuring smile. "Now now, don't deny yourself an honest answer like that. I have seen the way you look at him sometimes. And I also know you are trying not to get close to him because you don't want to affect his relationship with Kiara. You want him to be happy, no matter how much you have to deny yourself. I know that feeling. I have felt it a couple of times in my life..." She said, sounding like she was reminicing. But she seemed to stop herself from going into any further detail. "Actually I think..." She stopped there. This wasn't the time for her opinion on what she thought Equiste should do with Kiara. "... that you are being true to yourself dear. That will help you get through this time. The whole experience hurts alot now, and will still for some time, but I know that with us that you will come out stronger from the whole ordeal." She said, hugging Cassandra to her.

(OOC: @Filfire: There are times I've actually thought of that... -_-)

FilFire

07-02-2012

((Haha! Submit, and be corrupted by the madness!))

EDIT: ((I mean seriously, the same problem happened with Reshaya, and it was solved simply because my characters aren't so freaking stiff.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra accepted the hug, but wasn't sure where to go from here. "Do you have any idea's on what I should do about Summoner Equiste, Senior Summoner Dulcina?" Cassandra knew she could trust Dulcina and wanted her opinion on the matter, but at the same time was somewhat worried what her answer might be. If she told her to take Equiste from Kiara, she wasn't sure if she could bring herself to do such a thing, but at the moment she wondered about it. If she were to tell her to remove herself from Equiste, maybe with the help of her creator that could be sorted out. Any other options she could provide would need further consideration, but she wasn't sure what other possibilities that could arise from this situation.

For a short moment she thought about her sisters relationship with FilFire and Kuroi and somewhat envied how free she was with the whole thing, but then she was quickly reminded of what FilFire's nature was.

((Yep, but Reshaya's chaotic, so Yay freedom, also dun worry Fil she will have her own little arc soon enough with FilFire being more involved than ever, that and he will get to rip shiz up XD))

FilFire

07-02-2012

((Hurray! *Runs around shouting woop woop woop woop woop* And indeed yay for freedom and chaotic. Screw all lawful who think rules are almighty and that everybody should obey the rules *continues muttering about freaking laws and lawful people* I'm really heavy Chaotic Neutral.))

Equiste

07-02-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Dulcina smiled towards her, feeling a small wave of sadness. Relationships like this were hard, especially since she believed not only would Cassandra be a better match for Equiste but also believed that Equiste loved Cassandra more than Kiara. "That is definately a tough question. His friendship with you is one of the most important things in his life right now, so continue with that. For now you should let yourself feel better about your trauma first. Feel free to lean on us, we are here for you. That includes Equiste. He will feel better if he knows he is helping you with this in some way. I know it will not be easy, but be his friend Cassandra. That is what I think is the best thing you can do for him." She says, wondering if this was the right answer. Of course now that she knows Cassandra was interested in Equiste perhaps it was time for her to do something herself...

(OOC: Actually Equiste has thought about it in one of his more selfish moments but dismissed the idea in the fact that it would be unfair on the both of them, and he didn't think Kiara and Cassandra would like having to 'share' him. And he wouldn't be able to put enough of himself to satisfy both of them enough. Not from a sexual standpoint Filfire, just himself in general. Oh, and after your final post you are able to do I will post after it so you can come back at any point and reply if you get spare time and feel like it.)
(OOC Edit: I used to think I was lawful neutral. Possibly may still be but I believe somewhat in freedom as long as you are not in the way of others freedoms. I think I may be Neutral or Neutral/Good, but the latter is probably hubris on my part... Yay fence!)

FilFire

07-02-2012

((Dammit, you know me too well. And I still don't buy it. Corruption rules!))

AcolytHinderance

07-02-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra gave a faint smile towards Dulcina, it wasn't such a bad option. However, now she was faced with a different problem. If Equiste was indeed in her illusion with her, did that mean Elizabeth also imparted the same memories of what had transpired? Looking to Dulcina she asked. "Senior Summoner Dulcina, if Summoner Equiste was in my illusion with me.... then there is a chance that he was given the same set of memories that Elizabeth constructed......Do I talk to him about it? I am not sure what to do...." Noticing that she had detracted herself from the therapy session she apologized to Dulcina. "Ah...I'm sorry it appears I have detracted from our original point of the session."

((Yep, last one. Alrighty I am off, I will probably see you tomorrow if not the next day :P))

FilFire

07-02-2012

((Lawful? I'll devour you. **** all who think they can decide what I can do and what I can't. And cya Hindrance.))