The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

11-22-2012

As Cassandra moved to get up Dulcina chuckled, wrapping her arms around Cassandra and pulling her back down.
"Oh no you don't! I haven't finished with you yet! Besides, Equiste is somewhat busy entertaining guests with myself and Hinderance. ... As funny as that sounds." She said with a chuckle, holding on to Cassandra with a looshish grip, but it was obvious she didn't want to let go of her.

'Dulcina' smiled, turning to give up a kiss on the cheek as she happily rested on him.
"I don't have a problem with that at all. In fact it might be nice to have a residence outside the Institute." SHe said, smiling to the others as she continued to listen to the others.

Equiste blinks, not expecting Ryu to be in female form but his face shows no surprise.
"Hey Ryu, I need to talk to you in private about something we did a while back. I require some information on someone."

Equiste noticed Kuroi's frown, but paid it no notice. It would make sense if she could not be confident with that, but he usually did keep his word. He took a quick glance back to Reshaya before back to Filfire when he spoke.
"Hmm, I guess it is more trouble then necessary. If thats what you wish to call me so be it." A slight confused frown crossed his face at the mention of possibly convincing Kuroi or Reshaya about something he might say. He gave an almost inperceptible shrug, returning to hi calm expression. The thought hadn't even crossed his mind to do any of that sort of thing. He couldn't help but notice Kuroi's reaction to Filfire playing with Elizabeth, but gave no visual reaction to such. He looked back to 'Dulcina' and Hinderance.

"Hmm, and I think I'd rather get the get-together to happen as soon as possible Reshaya dear, before something else comes our way to interupt it." 'Dulcina' said to Reshaya with a chuckle.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Reshaya chuckles, "Alright, I get it you want to talk about it separately." She quickly turns to 'Dulcina" and smile widely, "I suppose you are right mum. I'm ready to go when you are then."

Hinderance smirked, "Right, no special defenses are fine and dandy, but its the other things indoors that I would rather keep from becoming ash FilFire. I still remember the time you burned up a great deal of my library you know."

Cassandra giggled as she got pulled back down. "Oh alright mother, I'll remain in your embrace a little longer. I hope Equiste doesn't become too lonely without me." She snuggles into Dulcina and Hinderance again smiling happily.

When FilFire began nibbling Elizabeth's ears and dragged a claw down her back. Her tail began to wag enthusiastically expecting it to lead to something more. When FilFire lifted her collar up she was happy to answer. "Ellie is a good girl. Ellie does what she is told." She nuzzles into FilFire forehead as she started to grind on him even more. While she waited for FilFire to take charge she started to lick under his chin breathing heavily.

FilFire

11-23-2012

Ryu nods.

R: "Sure."

She starts walking away from the others, seemingly glad to get out of their vicinity. When they reach a spot where they can talk in private Ryu turns around and regards Equiste.

R: "Who do you want to know about?"

Kuroi nods and takes a step back so Reshaya can go to 'Dulcina'.

K: "Indeed. You guys go and have fun together. I'll wait here for you to return."

FilFire chuckles at Ellie's reaction and looks at Hinderance, scratchings the small of Ellie's back and digging his claws in.

F: "Well, so far as I can see she's no longer in the mood to struggle. Now just to get her to call me and my sons 'Master'. Or just me. And which time are you referring to? Because I'm pretty sure I burned stuff in here multiple times, but I didn't bother to remember what when. Although I find it hard to believe I would burn a library. I like those things."

Kuroi growls slightly, folding her arms and looking the other way.

K: "Your sense of humour is really twisted."

FilFire's tail starts to slither across Ellie's body, slowly wrapping itself around her. At the same time he nibbles on the spot between her shoulder and neck.

F: "Aw c'mon, it's funny."

Equiste

11-24-2012

'Dulcina' smiled as Reshaya turns to her. She pulls Hindance along behind her, before comming up beside Reshaya and putting an arm around her shoulders.
"Well then no time like the present don't you think?" She said with a wide grin. She didn't seem to react to the banter between Filfire and Kuroi, and never really gave Ellie anything more of a glance. She inclined her head respectfully to Kuroi when she told them to have fun together. Though Filfire might of gotten the feeling 'Dulcina' agreed with Kuroi about his sense of humor.

Equiste takes Ryu aside into Hinderance's room since it wasn't being used and was private, firstly indicating to Hinderance he wanted to use it and waiting a nod from him before he did so. After the door was closed he created a light illusion of Yang, the person who had been by Elizabeths side (and apparent lover as well as other things) during the battle in Zaun.
"I'm looking for information about what happened to him during the battle. A family member of Hinderance's friend is looking for him. A cousin of hers I believe. Do you know what happened to him and what evidence I could provide about what happened to him?" He asked, his voice somewhat emotionless. The fact that Yang had been one of the people who had raped Cassandra made his blood boil, often literally. But he promised information and he kept his word. Besides, he wasn't sure if he owed Faun's uncle Cheng something, but he might of.

Dulcina smiled, simply hugging onto Cassandra.
"Oh I'm sure he will manage. And he is kinda busy with something at the moment. I'm not quite sure what though." She smiled a wide grin. "Reshaya will be back with us shortly. We'll probably rift near the place. I know a spot that shouldn't draw too much attention, though with who we have we might draw some attention anyway." She said with a giggle.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

"Nope, there really isn't." Reshaya would follow where 'Dulcina' would take her and eventually back to Dulcina's room. When Reshaya returned to the room she would rejoin the family embrace. Giggling somewhat she asked, "So where are we going?" Cassandra chuckled when Reshaya rejoined their group hug. "Good to see that you are back sister."

Hinderance gave a quick nod to Equiste so that he could use his room before going off back to Dulcina's room with Reshaya.

Elizabeth begins to moan loudly as FilFire tail slithers across her body. When he starts to nibble her between the shoulder and neck she begins to pant heavily. "More? Should Ellie lick more?"

FilFire

11-24-2012

Ryu looks at the illusion, then listens to Equiste before nodding.

R: "Yes I know. I can bring him out if you want me to, but it won't be a pretty sight, and his mental state is undoubtedly beyond repair after all this."

She holds out a hand and a hell box appears in it. She opens one side and starts rummaging around inside it, trying to find her target.

R: "He'll still be alive, but if we're unlucky enough he'll be conscious when I pull him out. Unlucky because then we'll have to listen to him screaming hard enough to wake the dead. Let's see..... Got him."

She stops rummaging around and looks at Equiste again.

R: "Want me to pull him out? Oh yeah, it's also possible that you won't recognize him any more. These things are really not for letting people out after they've entered."

Kuroi nods at 'Dulcina', then walks over to a wall and sits down against it, closing her eyes while she ignores FilFire and Ellie.

FilFire chuckles when Ellie starts moaning, the tip of his tail moving to her behind to play around with it.

F: "Sure. You can use this opportunity to show me whether my sons have learned you anything interesting lately."

He spreads his wings and darkness bursts from them, quickly forming a tight sphere around the piece of ceiling FilFire and Ellie are on. After making sure that it's preventing others from observing this so that he doesn't have to listen to them complaining again later on he focuses on Ellie again, not wasting a lot more time before getting to the point.

Equiste

11-24-2012

'Dulcina' smiled, opening the door for them to slide through then making a tendril of water to close it behind them so they didn't need to turn around to attend to it. She moved off to the side a bit to allow Reshaya to rejoin the family embrace.
Dulcina smiled, very happily opening her arms to welcome Reshaya back in the embrace.
"Well I know this nice little spot in Zaun thats a little more used to the unusual, and covers quite a few areas of taste." She said, smiling happily at both of them. She leaned back into Hinderance a little more. "Hmm, and the co-ordinates should be..." She spoke out the rift co-ordinates out loud. "Mmm, I can't wait!" She said with a happy smile.

Equiste simply nodded, his eyes losing any sign of emotion in them as the room felt slightly colder.
"Might of been better if he was dead. Fortunately this room is soundproof so we do not need to worry about the screams affecting the others." Equiste nodded when Ryu asked if he wanted him pulled out.
"Yes. It will be helpful to help provide Faun with some evidence of what happened and perhaps some closure about his... Well I would dare say its almost a death in itself. Not that I know anything about those things." He said, his voice without emotion.

AcolytHinderance

11-24-2012

Cassandra would offhandedly open the rift so that they could all go through while she gave everyone a slightly tighter hug. "I have opened the rift following your co-ordinates mother. We can enter at our discretion."

Reshaya seeing Cassandra opening the rift rather nonchalantly chuckled. "Been practicing have we?" Cassandra smirked at Reshaya, "Indeed, probably much more than what you get to do taking other people's experiences as your own." Reshaya would just give stick out her tongue playfully.

Hinderance would help the three of them on their feet as he got up as well. "So shall we go through or do the three of you want to continue the hug fest a little longer?"

When Ryu pulls out Yang they would be greeted by incoherent screaming and babbling. However, it looks like Yang had it a little easier when it come to the compression in the hellbox as his form was semi-permeable like Reshaya's though a certain amount of him was still solid. He would continue to writhe in pain even out of the box as if the pain had a delay in how quickly it subsided.

FilFire

11-24-2012

Ryu looks at Yang when she pulls him out. It seems that Yang's physical structure has protected him at least partially against the crushing effect of the box. However, that wouldn't have protected him against the flames inside. His entire body is burned severely, at some spots entire chunks of flesh and skin burned away so the bone is visible, while the rest is charred and cracked. It could be considered a small miracle that this gathering of ravaged flesh and bones is still alive.

R: "Well, as expected his voice still works fine. I think Dad did that on purpose so that they could keep screaming. Ah well. Are you sure you want to show her this?"

She holds him up, giving Equiste a full view of the damage. While Yang is also covered in blood, it seems the scorching of his body has also cauterized him in a crude manner, since while there is the occasional dripping there isn't the gushing of blood the severe treatment of his body usually would invoke.

Equiste

11-24-2012

Dulcina chuckles at their bantering, letting herself get helped to her feet. She chuckled.
"Why not do both?" She said, beginning to move forward. It would be interesting to see if all three of them could move at the same time while hugging.
'Dulcina' couldn't help but smile as she saw the others together. Though she wished somewhat the emotions weren't flooding to her. But a part of her was happy they were.

Equiste observes Yang, looking over at his injuries. He didn't gag nor did he respond to the screaming and babbling.
"Well she wanted the remains or the proof that he was dead. The fact he is still alive is somewhat of a complication. With that damage it looks like he will die if he stays out here. I'm not sure of anything, but I was hoping to provide her with some evidence or something of that effect. And how to explain this logically..." He seemed to stand there, emotionless as he continued to calculate in his mind the best way to handle this. Yeah, not forthcomming easily.