The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Reshaya nods excited over the idea. "Oh yeah we should definitely do that. It would also get miss library drone outside too." Cassandra chuckles, "Alright, fair enough I do spend too long in the libraries sometimes, but it isn't like I am neglecting anyone by doing so." Hinderance also smiles, but wonder if it was the best idea considering both Kuroi and FilFire are probably still on edge with what happened with Reshaya was it really a good move to disappear with her without telling them. "Hrmmmm, well you should pick the place this time dear."

Equiste

11-19-2012

Dulcina couldn't help but chuckle at their bantering, hugging them to her again with a wide grin.
"Hmm, I think I know of a nice place in Ionia where we could go, though does anyone have any preferences?" She looked over to Reshaya. "And before we do any sudden disappearings we might want to inform Kuroi about our plans, either yourself or me and Hinderance can do it since we are still talking to her outside." She said, looking over at Reshaya.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Reshaya smiles happily, "Oh I don't mind anywhere we go so long as its with you guys. Yes, even you Hinderance." She giggles happily and when sufficiently calm she spoke again. "I'll tell Kuroi it'd be best if I told her." Cassandra still finding Reshaya's lack of respect for Hinderance a little annoying just sighs a bit, but comes to terms with it. "I don't really have a given preference as I was taught to have an open mind about experiences." Hinderance smiles when Reshaya volunteered to go talk to Kuroi it would have looked weird for himself or Dulcina to explain to Kuroi they were going somewhere when they were talking about splitting up Reshaya from their home physically. Not to mention this would get the issue outside handled as well.

Reshaya slowly loosened her own hug and squirmed her way out of their group hug. Once she was standing upright again she smiled towards them before going to the main room towards Kuroi and Equiste. "Hey, Kuroi my mother and Hinderance wants to go out for dinner and I'd like to go too is that alright? Oh and hi Equiste. Hope my sister has been treating you well. Since I know how needy she can be sometimes."

FilFire

11-21-2012

Kuroi shrugs.

K: "In short, Trevlious wanted revenge for the disappearance of Ellie."

She holds her hand out sideways and mumbles something. A dark flash comes from her hand and then she's holding Ellie by her collar. She looks at her and frowns.

K: "Fil should feed you more."

She shrugs again and turns back to Equiste.

K: "Anyway, he wanted revenge on Cassandra in particular, so he first traumatized her by giving her nightmares about what Ellie had done to her. Then he managed to get his hands on a piece of Reshaya's blood, which he used to cultivate a clone. At the same time he made a contract with those three demons and using time and patience managed to give them access to Reshaya's essence without our noticing. Then when Reshaya went to help Cassandra on the island and it became clear that he was in trouble Trevlious used those preparations to insert those demons into Reshaya, allowing them to take control of her. That's very roughly what happened before Fil and I came and tried to get those demons out of Reshaya."

She shakes her head.

K: "I didn't mean that it's close to the Institute, but that the main inhabitant is Hinderance, a summoner for the Institute. While I trust Hinderance, the Institute could use the fact that this residence is technically under their authority. Moving to somewhere more distant doesn't help with that much."

She glares at Equiste when he laughs about FilFire. She doesn't say that it's Equiste who can be irritated simply by mentioning FilFire's name, but it's a close thing. Unluckily the connection symbol on her back grows darker as FilFire jumps through it and climbs up onto the ceiling, grinning down at Equiste.

F: "What was that you were saying Monkey-Ears? I'm easily annoyed? You're one to talk. I simply have to throw a fireball at something and you already get all righteous. Little bit of a hypocrite aren't you?"

K: "Fil, I though you were staying behind."

F: "Yes, but then the hypocrite opened his mouth. I forgot that by not coming here I would give Monkey-Ears there free play in what to say, which naturally should be avoided at all costs."

Kuroi facepalms and sighs deeply, still holding Ellie by the collar. FilFire looks at her.

F: "Hey, why are you holding my toy?"

K: "To help with an explanation."

FilFire jumps down and grabs Ellie before jumping up again, absently scratching her behind the ears while watching the people below. Kuroi folds her arms. When Reshaya enters the room FilFire waves at her before returning to observing the others. Kuroi nods at her.

K: "That's fine by us. Although we want to talk to you about something after that."

Equiste

11-21-2012

Equiste let out a sigh. "Elizabeth huh? So he must of known her..." He said quietly, though not to conceal it as he was simply vocalising a thought. He listened calmly to Kuroi, seemingly nodding as he went through some events in his mind and only frowned slightly when Elizabeth was summoned and then only for a second. He gave a shrug at the mention of the Institute.
"Actually that depends on whether the place has been given to him by the Institute or not. Simply him being a summoner doesn't mean the Institute gets authority over his property so moving would get around that."
He didn't even blink when Filfire jumped out, simply smiling up towards him.
"Monkey ears? Too lazy to come up with something more insulting? And really it depends where you are throwing the fireball whether I get annoyed or not. I'm actually somewhat surprised you are even bothered enough to come here and talk to me directly about what I said." He chuckled at Filfire when he said allowing him to speak freely should be avoided at all costs.
"BUt you don't care about anything I say." He said, still smiling up at Filfire calmly. He glanced over at Reshaya as she entered, before back over at the others.

'Dulcina' didn't seem to react at all. However she seemed to be quite pleased to be in Hinderance's grasp.

AcolytHinderance

11-21-2012

Hinderance looks at the fox girl, "Elizabeth...." Hinderance rubs the back of his neck as he replies. "So she is indirectly involved with this then?" Hinderance sighs deeply as the news of why Trevlious was after Cassandra stirred some particularly unsavory memories. Hinderance looks to Equiste, "Well this place I had carved out for myself is Institute property. Although they gave me ownership they do have the right to take it from me should I leave. Which reminds me Equiste don't you need to ask Kuroi or Reshaya something?"

When FilFire arrived into the residence he does his best to smile and wave to FilFire pleasantly. Though secretly he worried about property damage again. "Well, hello there I wasn't expecting you. I would have started putting up glyphs of fire resistance for your arrival."

Reshaya seeing everyone gathered in the main room smiles brightly jumps up on the ceiling and rushes over to FilFire hugging him tightly. "I thought you weren't coming you grump." After giving FilFire a kiss and Ellie a quick pat on the head she jumped down to Kuroi. "Talk about what Kuroi?"

Hinderance back in Dulcina's room looked towards her with concern, but instead of saying anything tightened his hug around Dulcina and Cassandra. He wasn't sure if they could talk about this with Cassandra here. Although Cassandra was able to gain her confidence back would she be able to handle seeing Elizabeth even in the form she was in now?

Cassandra chuckled a little when Hinderance tightened his hug, "Creator, I know you are happy I am safe, but perhaps you could loosen your hug? Mothers hugs are plenty tight as well. Though if you both hug so tightly I won't be able to breath."

FilFire

11-21-2012

FilFire chuckles.

F: "When you've got ears like that, I'm not going to make things difficult by searching for other things to call you by. And I don't give a damn about what you say, but for some unexplainable reason some other people tend to do, and I prefer to stop the infection at the source. Of course because of Kuroi I can't use my usual tactic of burning the source to ashes this time around."

Kuroi looks at him, then back at Equiste.

K: "If the new location would not be considered property of the Institute it would help matters. The fact that you are all Institute affiliated could still cause trouble though."

FilFire hugs Reshaya back.

F: "I remembered about Monkey-Ears down there."

He looks down at Hinderance while absently combing through Ellie's fur.

F: "That would just make it more tempting to blow stuff up around here."

Kuroi looks at Reshaya.

K: "I'd rather wait with that until after you've spend some time with Hinderance and the others."

Equiste

11-21-2012

"This place itself, but its not like it is necessary for us to stay here. And I suppose you are right, now is as good of time as any." He said, looking towards Kuroi. "When he has some time I would like to get in touch with Ryu. I have to ask him about something that had happened." He smiled up at Filfire.
"Well if thats what you wish to call me so be it. I'm sure you will come up with something actually insulting later." He let out a bit of a hum at the rest of his sentance. "I suppose they do, but since when do you care about what others think? Its surprising for you to go to this much effort on my account." He shrugged at Kuroi talking about the connection to the Institute.
"I doubt they would get me to do anything towards this situation. And even if they did I would refuse." He simply smiled back to Filfire when he called him monkey ears again. Noticably he didn't look in Elizabeths direction. His eyes gave no clue to what he knew of what that conversation was going to be.
'Dulcina' continued to watch the situation, simply smiling to everyone while she 'rested' in Hinderance's arms.

Dulcina gave a chuckle at Cassandra's comment.
"You mean like this?" She said, tightening her hug a bit before she loosens it up again. "Sorry darling, couldn't resist. You are breathing ok are you?" She said with a cheeky grin, moving to stroke her hair. She had seen the changed Elizabeth in the other room through her water elemental form, but didn't show any sign of that visibly in this room.

AcolytHinderance

11-21-2012

Hinderance then laughed, "Right, and if I started putting in wooden floors I'd have to assume you'd want to see it pop before I even get to show it to you. As for moving I wouldn't really mind so long as my wife doesn't have a problem with it. I mean the institute would probably like what I did to the place so who knows they might even pay me for doing the interior decorating. Minus the the fire damage of course. What do you think dear?" Hinderance gave a 'Dulcina' a quick kiss on the forehead before looking back towards FilFire and Kuroi.

Reshaya gave Kuroi a curious look, "Is it something serious? Usually you just tell me when something is on your mind Kuroi." Reshaya nonchalantly gave Kuroi a hug, "Come on...I'm curious."

Cassandra started giggling after a short gasp air. "Mother, I'm fine, though perhaps I should be outside as well. I shouldn't keep Equiste waiting too long." Cassandra gave Dulcina a quick hug of her own before slowly getting up to go to the main room.

Elizabeth unsure of why she was here really couldn't care, but when FilFire come in her tail started to wag. As he combs through her fur she purrs in pleasure she does the same when Reshaya gave her a pat on the head. She tries to turn towards FilFire so that she could hug him all the while her fur was gently moving up and down grinding against FilFire somewhat. Though FilFire would be able to feel that she had lost quite a bit of weight maybe the others were getting too much exercise out of her.

Hinderance seeing Elizabeth the way she is wonders if she had lost her mind or she had finally been broken. Both of which was not exactly too hard to imagine, seeing as her torturers would have been FilFire's offspring and so forth. He couldn't help, but ask as his curiosity took over. "So FilFire how has my cousin been doing still kicking and screaming or did you manage to take her down a peg or two?"

FilFire

11-22-2012

Kuroi shrugs.

K: "That shouldn't be too difficult. Not like she's doing something at the moment."

She looks off to the side before nodding and turning back to Equiste. After a couple of seconds a rift opens and Ryu steps through, still in female form. She looks around before avoiding looking at Reshaya or FilFire while she turns to Equiste folding her arms.

R: "Heya. So, what do you want to know?"

Kuroi hugs Reshaya back, but shakes her head at the same time.

K: "As I said, I'd prefer waiting until you've spend some time with the others. It might distract you too much if I tell you now."

She frowns at Equiste when he says that his connection to the Institute won't cause trouble, but doesn't respond otherwise. FilFire grins down at Equiste.

F: "Well if you really want me to I could bother making up another name. However that feels like making things more difficult than necessary. Unless it really just comes to me in a flash making up another name than Monkey-Ears is not worth the bother. And normally I don't give one unholy hell-cursed damn, but if you actually managed to make Kuroi or Reshaya agree about something stupid it might become annoying for me. And this is no effort at all. I come here, and block any attempt of you trying to convince Reshaya or Kuroi about something. There are so much things that are more difficult that I can think of in a split second."

He looks at Hinderance.

F: "Well if you're going to make it that easily burnable it's like inviting me to use that fact. I think making a non-flammable building with no special anti-fire defences would be easy."

He grins as Ellie hugs him, nibbling on one of her ears while running a claw down her back. Kuroi looks at them before her fur bristles slightly and she looks away again. FilFire looks at the room Cassandra is in and grins before chuckling at Hinderance.

F: "Well, as you can see, she's a lot more complaisant nowadays. Although now that I'm looking at her I agree with Kuroi that we should be feeding her a bit more."

He presses his forehead against hers and lifts her chin with a talon.

F: "You're a good little vixen now, aren't you Ellie?"