The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

((And I am going to have to stop here for today.))

((But if any of you are wondering just what motivations Elizabeth had in constructing such a place well thats a whole different can of worms xP))

FilFire

07-01-2012

((I'm pretty sure after what FilFire is doing to her she'll gladly tell you what the meaning behind all this was. I'm thinking about him carrying her around in a bag, because it will be so much easier than carrying what's left of her.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra tried to clear her head for a moment so that she could think. It was somewhat true, Elizabeth could went for a broad sweep instead of just aiming at her desires completely. Thinking back she remembered Equiste's change in attitude before she managed to assume control of Elizabeth's body. She was unsure whether her guess was correct or not, but decided to throw it out. "Perhaps she was meaning to add more people into the trap? I recall Summoner Equiste's illusion change in attitude before I was able to take control of Elizabeth's body for a short time."

((Again short update today guys I have stuffs going on :<, but I will be on for the next 2-3 hours.))

Equiste

07-02-2012

Hinderances Residence

From what Dulcina had seen with her magic tracker in Equiste Dulcina went back to remember the events. From Equiste's lack of reactions and the magic the tracker had identified she was sure he had been stuck in the trap. "Dear, for a while she had Equiste in that trap. That 'change in illusion' was probably him and his attempts to get you free from Elizabeths trap." She said, unsure if she should say it but perhaps it would help.

(OOC: Well, guess I better get as much in as I can then. :P)

FilFire

07-02-2012

((Oh yes, trap every Demacian in an illusion and have Noxus destroy them in reality. Sounds like a good plan to me. Forever strong!))

AcolytHinderance

07-02-2012

Hinderances Residence

Cassandra became extremely flustered hearing that Equiste was actually in her illusion. She wasn't sure what to say. Panic mostly ran through her mind as she wondered what Equiste was thinking now. Dulcina could see Cassandra almost becoming bewildered by what she told her.

Cassandra still trying to think of what to say to Equiste after something like that was putting an increasingly high amount of stress on her. In her current condition that would probably lead to further complications. Dulcina could tell that Cassandra was now wrapping her mind around how to re-approach Equiste, it was also apparent that she was probably going to over exert herself at this rate.

((Well she did have every donors mirror image imprinted in her gem so technically Elizabeth had to cook up a fantasy for Filfire's copy as well as Krokaska's.))

FilFire

07-02-2012

((FilFire's fantasy is pretty simple. Would be troubling that he can see through most illusions though, but the copy probably doesn't have that ability.))

Equiste

07-02-2012

(OOC: Tsk, I knew I would regret having a quick ME3 game. 15mins already in the rotation.)

Hinderance's Residence

Dulcina could feel from Cassandra's tension that she had put something heavy onto her. She had thought Cassandra would of figured this out already. Over her body she began channeling some healing energy to relax her. "Shhh... Its ok... You don't need to worry about how to act around Equiste. See him out there?" She said, pointing out to Equiste who seemed to be talking to Hinderance. Every once in a while he'd look over towards the barrier and smile before returning back to talking to Hinderance. "You think he is going to be worried about what he had seen in the illusion? No, he's worried about you dear. In fact, from how he was talking to you he thinks you already know that it was him at the last part of the illusion. You don't have to worry my dear..." She said, hoping to re-assure her.

(OOC: For an almost 30min rotation... -_- Sorry...)

AcolytHinderance

07-02-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Cassandra although being helped to relax would on occasion try to get up still somewhat panicked. Looking at Dulcina Cassandra's expression was of worry, shame and embarrassment. "But...but..He shouldn't have seen.....I mean...." She was having trouble forming proper sentences, trying to calm down a bit she regained a tiny bit of composure. "It's just that....I haven't actually told him that I wanted a relationship. Having something like that exposed to him is.....What would he think of me now? He's in a relationship with Kiara. I can't, no I mustn't get in the way of that. It would only serve to cause him conflict of interest, which in turn would cause him discomfort and frustration." Cassandra continued to obsess over the problem practically prioritizing this over her trauma.

((No prob :P))

Equiste

07-02-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Dulcina continued to hold Cassandra to her, but gently enough so she could move around a little. It still seemed Cassandra was quite worried, but she was assuming Equiste was smarter in those matters than he looked. "My dear, he probably is still unaware you want a relationship with him. You had been brutally tortured then thrown into a world where you were happy with one of your best friends become lovers. He probably thinks that it was the perfect fantasy for most people. Trust me my dear, he is not as smart on these matters as you might think he is. Besides, it was Elizabeth who created the illusion, not you. Are you sure you are interested in him that way?" She asks, wanting to be sure. There was something she thought she would like to tell Cassandra about Equiste one day, but while she was still getting over the trauma now wasn't the best time. "Anyhow, he is far more worried about you than to think of anything else right now. This is nothing for you to be ashamed of." She said, thinking about going into the whole 'women have needs' thing but decided to wait to see how she responded to this first.

(OOC: Tsk, 22mins. I need to think and type faster...)