The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

07-01-2012

((My guess is that she actually still wants to be a blood elemental. Power, overwhelming.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Hinderance was still obviously worried, his reserves finally getting to a bearable amount toke his human form. "Well, its not my normal form, but this will do." Hinderance was still having a few issues as Elizabeth and her cohorts had messed around with his gem a bit. As he began repairing the changes made to it, he looked over to Equiste. "So what now? We wait for her to recover, I am going to have to keep here in the house until we are sure she won't freak out when she is in a hostile situation right?"

"There were still flaws, like the real world. Equiste and I would sometimes have different opinions on certain matters. There were scenarios where things were not in my control. Like the war Equiste and my creator participated in during my time in the illusion. A certain times it changed my opinions of who I thought someone was. Yet, all this made it all the more real. The flaws weren't jarring they were small things that I wouldn't have noticed normally... I just don't know..." Tears began welling up in Cassandra's eye's she didn't know anymore. She knew everyone and trusted them all, and yet even now she questions if this isn't just another trap she was in.

((I know she had the time, but in her condition I would think some of her functions wouldn't be at its peak))

FilFire

07-01-2012

((Me! Me! I know how to deal with this!))

Equiste

07-01-2012

Hinderance's Residence

Equiste continued his spell even as Hinderance took a human form. He shook his head again. "I'm not sure that is the best option either. Probably best to take her to a place where she can relax and feel safe as well as here. We will have to monitor her for a while, that is for sure. Although with... Events I'm not sure I am the best one to be with her all the time. We just have to do our best..." He said with a reassuring smile. If only he felt so reassured.

Dulcina gently got up from her seat and sat next to Cassandra, gently hugging her and pulling herself and her down into a lieing down position. She could see the poor girl was still frightened. "Its ok for you to cry my dear. That is a very strong and well built illusion. However you are free of it now. You are safe here with us... With me." She said, wishing there was more she could do to protect her. However something still nagged her. She would wait until after she stopped crying before continuing with a question. "But something puzzles me though. It doesn't sound like a fantasy built for you specifically. I would of thought it would be morely something along the lines of you being returned to a blood elemental, with Equiste undergoing a magical procedure to join you as one so you could be together forever, with enough peace in the world so he wouldn't go chasing off after the next cause he thinks he could help. That way you would have everything you wanted, including children." She was also using the questioning to help Cassandra feel that everything that was happening was real and not another trap.

(OOC: Tsk, just what are you thinking Filfire? And who might of had the time Hinderance?)

FilFire

07-01-2012

((Elizabeth shouldn't know about Kuroi. Having Cassandra come in contact with Kuroi should prove it's not an illusion made up by Elizabeth, because Elizabeth doesn't know about Kuroi and Kuroi isn't something you put in an illusion if you don't know for sure it should be in the illusion.))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Hinderance's Residence

When she calmed herself enough Cassandra listened to what Dulcina was thinking. She didn't really want to admit it, perhaps it was because she spent so long as a human that she almost forgotten that she was an elemental. "It most likely a way to keep everyone else busy....the others with me. It was possibly an compromise while still trying to tailor it for me as she built it." Hearing Dulcina point out certain aspects that would usually break the illusion helped ease herself, but she was still immensely worried that she was still in another fabricated reality.

((Cassandra, to reply to Equiste's comment. She is probably still getting used to her body again, thus lagged response.))

((Good idea indeed too bad Ryu went off somewhere :S))

FilFire

07-01-2012

((See? He agrees with me. And you thought my idea would suck.))

Equiste

07-01-2012

Hinderance's Residence

The feeling still nagged her that she was missing something, but she couldn't put her finger on it without more information. "I'm not so sure, I think she was trying to trap more than just you. She possibly had a chance to kill Equiste tonight when he got stunned for a few seconds though admittantly the ice would of protected him and Elizabeth doesn't have access to the records of his condition I do." She wanted to mention who she thought the illusion was for, but still needed that information. She began to stroke Cassandra's hair again. "It will seem hard my dear, but you are strong. I know it hurts, but I know we can get through this... But surely there is more than this that troubles you my dear..." She said. It will take time, but she will make sure Cassandra will return to her strong confident self again.

(OOC: What made you think I would think your idea sucked? The 'tsk' was slight annoyance for being bothered. :P)
(OOC: Hmm, fair enough Hinderance.)
(OOC: Tsk, how could she act on that anyway? Not like she can summon Kuroi any time she wants and I'm not sure Equiste or Hinderance would realise that Cassandra may think she is still in a trap.)

FilFire

07-01-2012

((-.- I don't buy it. And how am I bothering you guys? I'm just giving advise and comedy. For free, I might add.))

FilFire

07-01-2012

((I'm ninja.))

((And Ryu could pick it up from her mind. And he's smart enough to figure out how to solve it. And can summon Kuroi. Too bad he went away.))