The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

10-29-2012

Equiste frowned, really not liking what this magic disruption was doing to his blood. He looked up at the sky, unsure of what he was seeing.
"I'm not sure either. Trevlious what on Runeterra were you up to?" He said, standing close to Cassandra.

"I'm sure I could of..." She said pathetically when Hinderance said they couldn't monitor her twenty-four seven. "I know she does... She says it every time she calls me mother, even though I'm really just a stranger who is... who is..." She was too upset to say what she wanted to say, but the smile comming through her sadness told him it was referring to him. She lets herself be sat down, her body finally giving out and just resting on Hinderance as she continued to sob. She growled slightly.
"The Institute will probably just make things worse. You're right though, we need to put together that... Evidence... And he will pay for all this..." She cried a little harder, feeling Hinderances desperation. She nodded, looking up at him as he spoke.
"Alright darling... Go to them... BUt please for my sake be careful. If I ever lost you... I'm not sure I could go on. I-I'll go back to the residence. I won't be much help in the emotional wreck I am in..." She says with a sad chuckle, kissing him passionately. She wanted to stay in his arms, but Reshaya was in danger and her concern for her was as high as her concern for Hinderance. SOmewhat reluctantly she detached herself from Hinderance, smiling sadly. "I'll be ok darling... I'll re-route more energy to my other self to help shield with his duties. PLease... Be careful..." She said, before beginning to make her way back to the residence, unable to put herself in the mindset to cast a spell to get her back again.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

"Complain? We have nothing to regret." The three look towards the figure and just smile giddily similar to a look a child gives their parents when they had done something mischievous. Just before FilFire and Kuroi arrives they can feel from the soul merge a sharp and acute tearing pain. When FilFire and Kuroi arrives they seem overjoyed. "Leave? My dear sir and madam, but we cant just leave! This is far to novel a chance were we to leave it would be such a terrible waste of this beautiful opportunity. I'll tell you what is going to happen from my view." The demon starts pacing around as if getting ready to start a lecture. You two won't interfere our fun. We have split this elemental's soul into three, one for each of us. Now I can see your soul merge with her, meaning killing her is useless as a bargaining chip. However, her memories are so very vulnerable aren't they? Get in our way and we corrupt her and twist her memories so that she hates and loath the two of your with the very fabric of her being. To the point where she won't be able to tolerate you two or you her. We can also do this whenever we wish. Its simple when you are in the very mind of the one you wish to re-sculpt. Still here is something else you should also keep in mind. Should you interfere we will also scatter your dear love here letting the soul take form into random sentient beings throughout the multi-verse. She won't be dead oh no, but she won't remember you at all either and the only way to reassemble her would be to kill each of the new forms she's taken. Of course though once you put her back together she will be in a perpetual hatred for you two." The demon floats in the air crossing his legs and looking like he as laying down comfortably. "So? What is your rebuttal?"

The fallen angel morphs into Reshaya's gift form for FilFire while the demon talked about what they were going to be doing. At the same moment she heavily dosed the area with an airborne aphrodisiac. When the speech was over she approaches FilFire, when she was just a finger away from bodily contact she eagerly ran her fingers along FilFire's outlines. "She has such a heightened opinion of you two, I hope you both don't disappoint my expectations." She suggestively lick their chest while waiting for some kind of response. The blob without saying a word explodes into a red fog which seems to remain in the area, but they can clearly see the wind fanning the tip of the mist around. It didn't seem like it was doing anything however. It was just a mist of blood as of this moment. They would also notice the sky starting to become darker in their area it looked like a precursor to a storm.

After FilFire and Kuroi's reconstructive surgery Trevlious seemed to be out cold. The guards finally catching up hauled him to the port area that Shield was transporting people.

Cassandra looked on to them dragging Trevlious towards Shield. She wanted him dead, but they might need him for information later. Cassandra got up closer to Equiste, "Perhaps it would be wise for us to leave? I am not sure we are equipped enough to fight whatever Trevlious unleashed. Not to mention we would just be a nuisance to FilFire and Kuroi.

Shield detecting the anomaly spreading began to speed up his recovery process for the people on the island. It was starting to effect him even. The longer he remained within reach of the disturbance it was causing him to think....erratically.

Hinderance split into two, one of them went towards Dulcina and supported her. "Dulcina, I may be be heading out to help, but in no way will I leave your side in your current state. Without information on the target it would be foolhardy for me to or anyone to show any kind of bravado at this stage." Hinderance's other clone quickly opened a portal to the institutes heart as he would need to report this first before going out. The clone with Dulcina gently pulled her back into his embrace going on to kiss her. "Dulcina....you aren't a stranger, the girls may not know you as well as I do, but that requires time. Time we have been giving them."

((I'm back~~~~))

FilFire

10-31-2012

((I still find it very funny to think about how he would fight. Somebody throws a punch, Ion removes all the energy and watches the person freeze.))

FilFire/Kuroi listen to the demon, then grin and hold up two talons.

F/K: "You seem to not get the point you yourself made. Since she is soul merged with us, killing her won't harm us since we can revive her. This means that if we want to we can destroy the current body you are inhabiting and destroy your souls, then get Reshaya back. Sure, it will hurt like hell, but it is a viable solution. The other part is that you haven't got access to the part of her that is completely merged with us."

They hold up the other claw and three interlinked circles float above it.

F/K: "What you've got is the part of the circle which represents Reshaya that isn't intermingled with the other circles which represent us. Even if you alter her memories, we've got the real ones and can restore them after we've destroyed all three of you. These two points together mean that there's nothing that prevents us from erasing you from existence. If it wasn't for Kuroi we would already have started doing so. If you restore Reshaya and leave her mind we won't do anything to you. If you still refuse to leave however we'll show you what we're really good at. As for scattering her, we've got an eternity to sacrifice for her sake. Threats that rely on time are wasted on us."

They watch the fallen angel transform (I'm really thinking about this right now) and their tail slowly starts wagging. Even though they know that it's one of the demons controlling the form they still can't help but like it. When she traces their outlines however the black dragon skeleton grows, covering most of them. They grin at her, bright orange flames flickering inside their maw.

F/K: "Sorry, we're not planning to help you find out."

They draw a circle with one of their talons and black winds form around them, blowing the red fog away from them.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

((Hrmmm if you took all the energy out of someone and their surroundings wouldn't that still means the person becomes more like a ragdoll? :P))

"Ah yes, indeed you could always kill her and have her reform, no guarantees we will evict though. I'll let you figure that one out." The demon comfortably swims around as if talking to a casual acquaintance. Oh well, guess I'll just have to settle with it being a very hurtful way to delay you slightly then. Since I can tell, you two probably wouldn't like hearing what the blood elemental has to say about the parts about you two she disapproves of." The demon chuckles a bit before continuing.

"Ah so you wouldn't mind a shopping trip then? I suppose I might as well do it since there are no objections." The demon gestures with his hands for a spell.

The fallen one starts to grind on FilFire and Kuroi, "Really? Not even for a little bit?" She climbs up onto the armor and wraps her legs around their hips and ran her hand around their chest. When she see's the orange flames she gasp in delight. "Well, if you'd like to be rough, I think we could both still find enjoyment out of it."

The fog being lifted just continued to float away.

((Last post so sleepy >.> also Woootttt Berserk~~~))

FilFire

10-31-2012

((Falling down like a ragdoll still requires kinetic energy. If Ion removes all energy the person will freeze in all senses of the word (since warmth is the shaking of atoms, which means Ion should also be able to stop that). If I understand physics correctly, all movement=energy.))

FilFire/Kuroi laugh.

F/K: "If we're going to kill this form we'll make sure to destroy you, and if you believe you can avoid getting destroyed by a Destroyer you're in for a nasty surprise."

They give a look that seems to indicate that they're talking to an idiot.

F/K: "We wouldn't trust anything you say in the first place. And secondly, if we really wanted to know we could find it in her mind, which we don't plan on doing ever. And thirdly, we can ask her ourselves, and if she doesn't want to tell us we can live without knowing. We're not insecure enough that we would let your proposal worry us."

They raise a claw at the demon and concentrated magic eating flames burst out of it, quickly wrapping themselves around the demon.

F/K: "That we've got an eternity for this doesn't mean we'll let you drag it out any longer than necessary. And you probably know what those flames are. They won't interact with anything physical or spiritual but they burn your magic clean away, so no magic for you."

When the fallen one grinds them their tail starts wagging faster, but otherwise they don't show much reaction. When she climbs on them their tail quickly wraps around her while they act as if they're considering the proposal before shaking their head.

F/K: "Nope, still don't feel like it."

moltingsoul

11-01-2012

A Chuckle can be heard in Filfire's Mind..."It seems it's time for me to return the Favor?..."...

Equiste

11-01-2012

Equiste nodded to Cassanrda. "I am inclined to agree. And whatever this aura is its messing up my condition somewhat." He looked over to his wings. They looked stable for now. Likely because once they were formed he didn't need magic to control them. The rest of the blood in his body felt quite wierd.

'Dulcina' could feel Shields use of energy getting somewhat hectic. Calmly she powered him up with more, trying to calculate the effects the disruption would have on Shield.
"I would suggest you calm down. The area seems to be affecting your energy use in some way, though providing the power you require to help shall not be a problem." 'She' said calmly, though since her eyes were water with no iris it was hard to see the slight concern.

Dulcina instinctively wrapped her arm around Hinderance as he supported her. She kissed him back, but it was a weak one.
"I'll... be ok... you may need all your power. ... And I know. I'm just... So drained... Not physically or magically but... Ugh... One downside to splitting up with my other form is that I'm somewhat more... emotional..." She let out another sob, her whole weight resting on the clone. "Sorry... I think I need you to carry me..." She said, sobbing into his chest.

AcolytHinderance

11-01-2012

((Huh, I suppose that makes sense. Though of course if we are to try to explain how to counter energy mid transfer at a molecular level we'd both cause our brains to internally combust XD))

When the flames wrap around the demon's form gives way and turns into a puddle of blood. Next to that puddle another one appears from the ground. "Indeed, quite a nuisance they are. As I recall from our host here you have used it in multiple occasions. Hrmmm, quite a healthy mindset for someone who is was once insane, though I suppose your other mate counters that little issue doesn't she?" As the demon talks FilFire and Kuroi can see more of him forming from the ground and a few just appearing from thin air. They all give off the same aura as well as the same composition making it impossible to tell if there is even a main conduit form. "Now then I suppose I should take my leave quite soon. Talking to you has been a pleasure, but I should really be off. Mortals to misdirect and all that, you understand."

The Fallen one gives FilFire and Kuroi a lick on the nose, "Well, I'd say you two would be more in the mood if you took that silly armor off. Not to mention your tail seems to like what it sees meaning you do too, even if you deny it. So why don't we forget about the others for a moment and we just spend some quality time together hrmm?" She continues to flirt with FilFire and Kuroi, but doesn't get in the way of their vision towards the demon.

Cassandra gently pulls Equiste towards Shields transportation spheres. Both Equiste and Cassandra would also see the soldiers load Trevlious into one of the spheres with a few of them joining him. "Equiste, should we allow Trevlious to return with us? I know he is unconscious right now, but I am not sure if I want to give him the right to due process after what he has done."

Shield continued with his work though at a faster pace as he didn't want to remain in the field longer than he needed to. With the added power of Dulcina's clone it was just slightly better. On certain occasion the power usage either spiked or flat lined, even worse when they try to compensate the results become even more random and annoying. Shield thankfully did not feel annoyance, though was being greatly inconvenienced.

Hinderance carried her back to the residence and into her room. Once there Hinderance set her down on her bed and sat next to her brushing through her hair. While his other hand held onto her's trying to comfort her. "Dulcina, if you need anything just tell me and I will get it for you. Also don't worry I'm going to start doing the preliminary activities first before heading out towards the island."

Hinderance's other form went to alert the Institute and soon after documented what had happened and submitted it as quickly as physically possible. Once done as he was about to leave for the island Senior Summoner August and Karanak appeared through a rift. Augustus spoke first just as Karanak was about to speak though that might have been on purpose seeing as Karanak seemed to be greatly agitated. "Hinderance, a moment of your time. We need to discuss this properly before you leave. It has come to our attention that something unknown and possibly incredibly destructive maybe happening soon.......and it has to do with Reshaya, again. We would like you to.." Karanak immediately butted in quite apparent that he couldn't hold in his agitation. "We'd like you to discontinue that thing you created which has been causing us nothing, but problems. I don't care whether it was Trevlious who initiated this to happen, or if it was some random %(*#&&($ occurrence. The fact is Reshaya is a target of great power and we need her gone. This needs a permanent solution so we are asking you nicely to turn her off." Augustus coughed loudly and pulled Karanak behind himself. "I apologize for Karanak, he can get quite steamed about potential and current threats. However, I must concur Reshaya has in the past been a danger that has been affecting people on a mass scale. Not to mention the numerous times she has been a target of some sort. With her relation to FilFire we also hope to kill two birds with one stone. Seeing as how he is very attached to her maybe if we were to exile her after this event FilFire will go with her. It would be the most practical thing to see her off or at least away from Valoran if possible."

Equiste

11-01-2012

Equiste moved along with Cassandra. He looked over when Trevlious was being loaded up. He let out a bit of a hum.
"Technically everyone has the right to a fair trial. But any trial he has I am not sure would be a fair one. He should come back with us, but partially because we could use the information he has. Crazy or not, there are ways to get it out. Though I think we should keep a good eye on him." He says softly to her.

Dulcina said nothing, practically holding on to Hinderance as if her life depended on it. She had run out of tears to cry by the time she was back, but her face was stained with the amount that had fallen. She looks up sadly to Hinderance, gripping his hand tightly.
"I want Reshaya back... I want both my daughters back safe... BUt I put.. Reshaya in danger." She looked up to the roof with vacant eyes. "Please... don't leave me... I mean... you can leave me alone is fine but... don't die." She closed her eyes, as Hinderance began to feel a surge of magic power going through him as his energy increased. He could feel it was Dulcina's special ability where she shared her magic, but he could feel it wasn't that she was giving him a lot of her magic, but rather the ratio of her magic she was using to what he was getting was much higher than normal. Possibly from her enhanced emotional state, or possibly because of how much she loved him. She looked back sadly into his eyes, a hand moving up to caress his face.

'Dulcina' could feel her 'other half' was suffering emotionally, but the best way to help with that was to help Shield here. The randomness was certainly an inconvenience, as she tried to predict a pattern. Even though it was random, even randomness showed a pattern at times. It reminded her a bit of chaos paramaters. Her mind worked away, trying to make Shield's mana and power use as efficient as possible as well as keeping him powered up.

FilFire

11-01-2012

((I was more thinking along the lines of Ion saying "That area no longer has any energy", but probably better if we stop this line of thought.))

FilFire/Kuroi growl when the demon escapes the flames.

F/K: "FilFire is still insane, Kuroi is controlling the mental state to prevent FilFire's normally rather crude mentality from causing trouble."

They raise a claw at the direction of the demons and black spikes fly from it in a rapid fire. On contact the black spikes explode.

F/K: "Hmph. Seems like destroying you might take a bit longer, since like a coward you run away with your tail between your legs. Still, that just means a temporary prolonging of the hunt."

They look at the Fallen One then chuckle.

F/K: "That's not what our tail is doing, or at least only partially. It's main reason is this."

They grab the Fallen One by the throat with the claw that is not shooting the spikes, then white flames burst from it and quickly envelop her, the tail quickly filling with chaos magic to prevent the Fallen One's potential escape attempts.

((White flames=Flames of Purification.))

EDIT ((Forgot about Moltingsoul)):

They shrug at the voice.

F/K (mental stuff): "Go ahead. That demon is getting on my nerves, so you can get that one first."