The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Kiara giggles..."Well gotta agree with that..."...she said happily

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Cassandra watched as Kiara let her younger self be held by Doctor Liana. She smiled seeing how the doctor was acting.

Hinderance was very willing to just carry Dulcina back into her room for quite a number of activities running through his mind right now, but she was having a conversation with his daughter and thus he would just stay close by. Hinderance moved back into the hug and wrapped his arms around them.

Reshaya looked to Dulcina, "Well, me, FilFire and Kuroi have been hunting in a jungle biome planet I created in a pocket dimension. There creatures have a tendency to rapidly mutate and change allowing for some really random and interesting creatures. FilFire, Kuroi and myself have been hunting there seeing what we can eat and seeing if any of the native creatures have gained sentience. We also checked how far along the civilization developmental route they had progressed. After that....well.....thats more of a private thing." Reshaya giggled thinking back on the wild time they had that one day out in the groves. She hugged Dulcina tight as well, "Though who knows maybe someday I'll let you in on that."

Hinderance shifted a little uncomfortably at Reshaya's last remark and poked on the forehead. "Not sure that is something you would let you mother in on now is it?"

Equiste

10-19-2012

Liana continued to look down at the child and stroke her hair. She looked so precious sleeping like that. Reminded her of sometimes when she'd watch Lucy sleep. Though the connection to Lucy felt stronger. She smiled over to Kiara.
"So what does she like to do when she's awake?" She asked her quietly.

"I see. Already have your own pocket dimension? Probably good for keeping your boyfriend busy huh?" She said with a chuckle. "I imagine some indeed would. At least thats what my research and what not have indicated." SHe chuckled at the mention of the private thing and Hinderance's subsequent comment afterwards.
"Now now, you are entitled to your secrets dear, though I'm willing to listen to anything you wish to tell me." She hummed happily, enjoying Reshaya's stronger embrace. "Though I probably won't get directly involved in dear. But don't forget to spend some time with us as well. We missed you while you were gone."

moltingsoul

10-19-2012

Kiara thinks for a moment..."Well it's either cry or asking for milk really.."...

AcolytHinderance

10-20-2012

Reshaya nodded, "Yep, FilFire and Kuroi likes it there, well with one exception though I'd rather not talk about that since we are all soul merged bringing it up will agitate them." Reshaya tilted her head a bit, "I wouldn't call it a secret mum, but I don't think its appropriate to talk about in public either. Well Hinderance still think its indecent so. Also I think he might be more uncomfortable about you getting more intimate with my lovers. Aww really? I'd think you'd have a lot of fun though." She smiled at the mention that Dulcina missed her. "Oh ok....Sorry, mum its just you know....Its hard to pull away from someone you love to spend time with family."

Hinderance let the two talk, its had been quite some time since they had a conversation. Though Hinderance couldn't stop smiling for some reason, probably since he was with Dulcina she tended to have that effect on him.

Equiste

10-20-2012

"Really? I thought she'd mostly play around or something along those lines. Is she alright?" Liana asked quietly with concern, stroking the girls hair still.

"I see, then we won't bring that up." She said with a slight chuckle. "Well, it may not be a secret to you, but its mostly between you and them isn't it dear? Something you can uniquely share with them." She shook her head with a chuckle. "Maybe, but I'm more than happy with Hinderance to really want anything like that." She said, resting her head against Hinderance. She chuckled at her response to them missing Reshaya.
"Yeah, I know darling... But don't forget we love you too dear. We're happy though as long as you are darling. By the sounds of it you have been really enjoying yourselves." She said with a chuckle.

moltingsoul

10-20-2012

Kiara sighs..."I dunno...that's what she most likely to do when she found out she wasn't in our house...seems like she likes this place tho so that didn't happen...well she likes to play with the animals around our house.."...she said with a smile

AcolytHinderance

10-20-2012

Hinderace's form warmed up slightly, when Dulcina mentioned she was happy with his performance. Dulcina would also feel from the amulet he gave her that he was still a bit insecure about that area and seemed to be feeling happy about the reassurance.

Reshaya smiled, "Yeah we have been doing lots of stuff and got to experiment a bit. Still I should probably be going back there soon. FilFire can get pretty impatient from time to time."

Equiste

10-20-2012

"In your house? Oh, I meant what does she like to do around your house. And the animals huh? It must be so cute watching her..." She coo'd quietly. She smiled down at little Kiara. "Is there any particular games she likes to play? Lucy likes to play 'hunt', but sadly I'm not that good at it. Poor darling trys to let me win sometimes. And when she sleeps she tends to chew on her plushie... Good thing I can sew huh?" She said quietly, stroking the girl across the forehead.

"I see... Well I'll be disapointed to see you go, but I guess thats just how it is. Just don't forget the dinner in a few hours ok darling? I'd really appreciate it if I see you there. And so will Cassandra even though she won't say as much." She leans over and whispers in her ear. "And secretly you want to be there for her don't you darling?" She said with a giggle before pulling back, kissing her on the cheek before resting back on Hinderance, her arm still hugging both of them tight.

moltingsoul

10-20-2012

Kiara thinks for a moment..."Well she likes playing hide and seek a lot...sometimes me or the others found her because she's crying she trips over something or was lost...yet she really likes it..well...she likes holding to that Reaper plushie my master gave her once to stop her from crying...she tends to munch it too..."...she said with a giggle...she then look at Liana..."Is lucy your daughter?...how old is she"