The Dark Trail (Closed RP) PG+18 covers Mature themes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

10-18-2012

"Aww... So cute..." Liana says quietly, looking towards the little girl. She couldn't help but think about Lucy. It was surprising what could be brought into your life to feel so much joy. Yet she couldn't help but feel a small emptiness, that she was never going to have a child herself nor a person to share that life with. Or Lucy for that matter. THough she did have to wonder how Lucy would react to Liana dating... She shook those thoughts out while she listened to the conversation between Cassandra and Kiara.

Dulcina let out a happy chuckle at Hinderance's comment.
"Indeed, though very few involve rest..." When Reshaya pouted she couldn't help but push her head down a bit in a playful manner. She let out a curious hum when she mentions the blank spot on her memory.
"THats strange. Perhaps there is some sort of magic in place so you can't focus on him for too long. I know if I do I feel like strangling the creep." She said with a chuckle. She shook her head, but chuckled at the mention of it being good news for Filfire.
"Well then, so shall we have tonight for our dinner then?"

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Kiara sighs.."Been busy for the past few days...but i did get a nice rest last night..."...she said with a reassuring smile

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Cassandra gave Kiara a kiss on the cheek and rubbed the side of her head to her shoulders. "Alright, just take care of your current self too ok?"

"Well.....true. Though I could make them more restful if you wish." Hinderance snuggled both Reshaya and Dulcina happily. Reshaya continued to concentrate for a bit, before coming to a conclusion. "Nope, looks like I am missing fragments of my memory for some odd reason. Though this could a field of magic I am not familiar with. Eh, what the hey if I don't remember him to this extent he mustn't be very important." Hinderance and Reshaya nodded before Hinderance replied. "Yep I think tonight would be great for that."

Equiste

10-19-2012

Liana smiled towards the two, though she couldn't help but keep looking towards little Kiara. Children were so cute...

"What? No way am I going to let myself miss out that easy my love..." She said with a grin, giving him a passionate kiss. She let out another curious hum. True, Reshaya to Dulcina's own knowledge hadn't had much of an interaction with Trevlious as far as she knew, but she was suspicious and felt something might of been up.
"Perhaps not. Though he is involved with the blood elemental project a bit. It might be an idea to get yourself checked for any outside influences though. Or perhaps I'm being a bit too paranoid. So this is what a mothers concern feels like? I could get used to it..." She said with a chuckle, kissing Reshaya on the cheek and tightening her arm around her again.

moltingsoul

10-19-2012

Kiara giggles..."Well i'll try..."...

little kiara seems to stir in her sleep...before making a cute giggle again..

Kiara then look at Liana..."Erm...want to try holding her?..."...

AcolytHinderance

10-19-2012

Cassandra wrapped her hands around Kiara when she let Doctor Liana hold little Kiara. She sighed deeply, not wanting to go to the project in a day or two. Cassandra would slowly fiddle with Kiara's hair a bit, while thinking about what she would need to do to avoid Trevlious as much as possible.

Hinderance returned the passionate kiss, almost hoping it would never end. After breaking the kiss Hinderance thought on the influence Trevlious has had thus far. The list was long and tedious being countless projects some the only influence he has was funding, but influence none the less.

Reshaya chuckles as well, "It'll be fine mum. With FilFire and Kuroi it would take far more than just some summoner to do anything to me. That and I am a tough cookie." When Dulcina tightened her arm around Reshaya, she just rested in that position enjoying the hug.

Hinderance continued on thinking about where they should go have dinner. "Hrmmmm.....any place in mind dear? I can't keep going back to Cheng's place. Not to mention we still have an unresolved issue with his missing nephew."

Equiste

10-19-2012

"Erm... Me? Could I? BUt erm... Well you said she tends to have trouble sleeping in someone elses arms and I wouldn't want to wake her... BUt... Aww she's so cute..." Liana coo'd again, seemingly torn between holding onto little Kiara or not. It was obvious she wanted to, but that caring side of her didn't want to risk waking the little darling up.

"Well ok dear, but I'm still going to worry about you alright?" She said, happily hugging onto her. She had missed Reshaya being gone. She felt like she didn't want to let go. She hummed at the question.
"THats right, Equiste hasn't been able to catch up with Ryu yet hasn't he? Hmm, there are just so many places where we could go... I wonder..." She looked up at Reshaya. "Anything you feel like in particular darling?" She looked towards Hinderance.
"Any preference on what you like Hinderance darling?"

moltingsoul

10-19-2012

Kiara smiles.."It's okay...she's totally asleep now..."...she said reassuringly holding little kiara at Liana

AcolytHinderance

10-19-2012

Cassandra would watch the scene unfold smiling widely at the two.

Reshaya thought for a moment, but then shook her head, "Well, I am not really in a decisive mood, though shouldn't we be asking what Cassandra wants to eat? I mean if this is supposed to be so that Cassandra can get some peace of mind before going."

Hinderance nodded, "To be sure I would have liked something sweet, but lets go ask Cassandra if she wants anything in particular." Hinderance would slowly let of the two so that their movement would not be hindered. "Shall we?"

Equiste

10-19-2012

"Well alright, if she won't wake again..." She said, sliding her chair closer and gently taking little Kiara from Kiara, supporting her by the head and waist as she placed the sleeping little girl on her lap. She smiled down at the girl, stroking her hair as the young girls upper body rested along her other arm. She smiled down at the little girl.
"Wow... She looks so cute..." She said with a smile, barely glancing at the two before back down to little Kiara.

"Hmm, we'll ask her a little later. I believe she is a bit busy right now." She looked over to REshaya.
"Besides, its still a few hours before dinner. And I haven't heard what you have been up to my darling. I tell you what I've done, but its mostly been boring work... And my wonderful fiancee..." She said with a chuckle, kissing Hinderance on the cheek.