Screaming Yipsnakes Base (Ask Corki)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Yipsnake

12-07-2013

(This is the first time I've ever RPed a champion, however I do a lot of roleplay on my own with the Ask Ahri here, and I do a bit of a comical Corki, so be prepared :3, and feel free to give me pointers)

*In the Institute of War there is a small hanger where the retired Yipsnake sits alone, tinkering on his plane powered by boots, a jar of peanut butter sitting next to him on the workbench.*

AskMadChemist

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Yipsnake View Post
plane powered by boots
{{ This made me LOL.

+1 for you, good sir. }}

Ask The Yipsnake

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadChemist View Post
{{ This made me LOL.

+1 for you, good sir. }}
(Its the only explanation for why he has boots in his builds)

Ryugi Kazamaru

12-07-2013

(( Since when are we, as a community, allowing just anyone to make "champions" and having them be counted as official? Or, am I reading that introduction wrong and this is an Original Character, and you're Ahri's friend trying to do something other than a champion? I feel a clarification would be helpful. ))

EDIT: (( Or am I daft and this is Corki? I'm very confused. ))

Ask The Yipsnake

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
(( Since when are we, as a community, allowing just anyone to make "champions" and having them be counted as official? Or, am I reading that introduction wrong and this is an Original Character, and you're Ahri's friend trying to do something other than a champion? I feel a clarification would be helpful. ))
(Corki has been free for a long time, Yes i'm ahri's friend, I talked it over with Kameil to make sure i could get him)

BloatedBile

12-07-2013

dear corki,

do you think having a reconnaissance-ofl copter makes people take yordles not seriously?

-bb

Ryugi Kazamaru

12-07-2013

(( Ah, okay then. =) Thanks for clarifying. Have fun, and welcome back. ))

Ask The Yipsnake

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear corki,

do you think having a ReconnaissanceOFL copter makes people take yordles not seriously?

-bb
Yes, I do think that, however I think that its fair to say I landed the first ROFLCopter :3

-Corki

(Thanks Ryugi)

Ryugi Kazamaru

12-07-2013

(( You're welcome. I know you might not like me too much after the ordeal earlier, but I never had any ill will toward you, and, though I think an OC would be a better first step for you into RPing than a champion, I do hope you can have fun, and try to enjoy yourself here. I promise you we aren't always such apparent jerks. ))

Ask The Yipsnake

12-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
(( You're welcome. I know you might not like me too much after the ordeal earlier, but I never had any ill will toward you, and, though I think an OC would be a better first step for you into RPing than a champion, I do hope you can have fun, and try to enjoy yourself here. I promise you we aren't always such apparent jerks. ))
(I've used OCs before, and voiced champions in external RPs (Including Corki). I'll be fine. Besides, we all gotta start somewhere yknow? Also, I think you misunderstood me, I've Roleplayed before)