Open RP: any champion. Gentleman Cho'Gath's SPLENDID tea party!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevildogKogg

01-02-2014

((I'm Kog'maw. Anyone can even take the role of Cho'Gath if they so please. Also I'm just trying this out for the first time, I have no idea what I'm doing.))

To celebrate the new year, Cho'Gath thought it would be absolutely stupendous to invite Noxians,

Demacians, and champions of all shapes and sizes for at least one night to put aside rivalries and

have a nice, peaceful conversational gathering in honor of both the champions' bravery and the new

year. Not everyone came, but most, if not all, of those who did wore very nice looking gentlemanly

or ladylike attire. Cho'Gath had prepared a magnificent banquet with the reluctant help of Malzahar

of delicious-looking (mostly normal non-void) gourmet food and a plethora of tea and crumpets!

DevildogKogg

01-02-2014

Kog'Maw sits unhappily in the corner with nobody to talk to. After about 4 minutes of this, he spied a mouse poke out of a hole in the wall. Eager to eat it over the humanly gourmet food, he tiptoes sneakily behind it, but the mouse sprinted off never to be seen again when one of Kog's acidic saliva drops burned the floor.

"*sigh* Sooo hungry..."

DevildogKogg

01-02-2014

Meanwhile, Champions of all kinds, allies and enemies, laughed and danced with each other in the ballroom. It appeared that almost everyone in sight was having a good time, and Cho'Gath managed to get some people talking to him in an organized conversational circle, discussing the scenery and munching on crumpets. In the circle with him was also this odd, but handsome fellow. Nobody was quite sure who he was, but they were at least sure that he was Definitely Not Blitzcrank. He was too humanly and nicely dressed to be, as everyone knows robots do not have mustaches or need glasses.

AskChoGath

01-02-2014

((I believe this is something you must first set up a sign-ups thread for, unless you wish to do something like Fiddlesticks did the previous month with his 'Through the looking glass' open RP. I could be wrong however.))

Ask The Headsman

01-02-2014

(( Urgot agrees with Cho. He then jumps off a cliff, and uses his ult to swap places with Cho, to send Cho plummeting... TO HIS DOOM. ))